11x17 Half Fold Brochures
11x17 Half Fold Brochures
A half-fold 11x17 brochure (also considered a 4-page full-size booklet) is a reliable solution as a handy print marketing leaflet that can display essential information in a well-organized manner. We print these “folded flyers” on premium gloss or matte digital papers designed for brochures and booklets. 11x17 half-folded materials are perfect as temporary menus, colorful catalogs, inexpensive pamphlets, event folders, and monthly newsletters.
These brochures are 2-sided 11x17 prints folded in half. The finished size is 8.5x11.
Features of 11x17 Brochures
- Choose paper or card stock
- Our designers inspect art quality before printing
- Brochures are full bleed and full color
- Quick turnaround times
Choose Glossy Paper or Card
- Gloss Paper (100# Text) – This shiny paper presents a slightly thicker hand which some professionals prefer.
- Gloss Card (100# Cover) – Not quite as thick as the 110# available for art posters, but better suited for scored brochures.
Turnaround Times For 11x17 Half-Fold Brochures
Different turnaround options are available for 11x17 Half Fold Brochures. Three business days, two business days, and one business day. Turnaround time begins once the art has been inspected and moved to our production department. Digital proofs and art issues can add to turnaround days.
Digital Proofs For Brochures
If there is an issue with your art, we will email you a digital proof in PDF format. In some cases, we can adjust artwork to assist with proper spacing. If you need to receive a digital confirmation beforehand, please, let us know in the messages field.
Try These Art Specs For Amazing 11x17 Half-Fold Brochures.
- If the suggestions below seem like Orcan music, don't let them rattle you from ordering 11x17 half-fold brochures. Our specialists closely monitor your project each step of the way. We will notify you if there are any quality situations regarding the files.
- Add a quarter-inch to each page by making the dimensions 11.25" x 17.25". This additional space is termed "bleed area" and allows us to provide edge-to-edge 11" x 17" prints. Focus on preserving critical text and imagery by keeping those items at least 0.25 inches away from all four edges. The pixel range for your 11x17 flyer should be 5175 x 3376 (300dpi) or 10,3517 x 67531 (600dpi).
- When beginning any new design, scanning physical artwork, or photographing a painting, ensure your final file will be at least 300dpi. 300dpi is the bottom setting considered high-quality printing in our industry. For text-heavy brochures, we like 600dpi even better.
- PDF or JPG file formats are preferable.
- Try designing digital art in a CMYK color mode. We convert all brochure artwork to CMYK before production starts. Please consider ordering a PDF proof if this is your first time printing with our print company.
This downloadable PDF 11" x 17" template is available and might assist with visualizing bleed and trim. The model is 11.25" x 17.25" in size and compatible with software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Submit your art to us in portrait or landscape format.
11x17 Half-Fold Brochure Details
11x17 (file should be 11.25 X 17.25) is a common flyer/booklet choice for half folding. Thicker brochures (card stock) are scored but not folded for trouble-free shipping transportation. The scoring ensures the folds are crisp, accurate, and clean. We do fold all orders placed on text papers.
11x17 Half-Fold Reviews
"Awesome work. I would definitely contact you again on another print job in the future. Thank You." - R. Carlton
"You have great prices and great service, stay on top of things like you have in the past and your success will be great." - M. Watkins
Shipping Your Brochures
Half-folded brochures/booklets/flyers printed on text papers are folded and wrapped in small stacks. Half-folded projects on 80#+ cover stocks are scored and not folded for safer shipping.
Generally, people prefer text papers as an affordable way to market events, monthly newsletters, order guides, small catalogues, and any other situation where a budget is a primary concern. We picked 100# over 80# for a better feel.
Sometimes, brochures need to be heavier but not quite as durable as postcards. To grasp the thickness, think about the cover of a magazine. Sometimes, this stock can also provide welcome savings compared to other cover media.
Looking for More Options?
We offer additional paper sizes and folds for brochures. Think accordion fold, half-fold, tri-fold, z-fold, french gold, and gatefold. This wide range of folding options is ideal for showcasing all types of products and services. Contact us.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.