Durable Card Stocks Available For Classic Business Cards
16pt Gloss Card
This shiny card is subtly thicker than the 14pt stock. The further rigidity prevents folds and creases. Additionally, colors appear extra vivid and glossy due to the stunning UV coating.
16pt Matte Card
The matte 16pt variant exudes professionalism and high quality. The colors in your artwork appear a little muted for a sophisticated, subdued effect. Ballpoint pens with oil-based ink and permanent markers write best on this surface.
Classic Business Cards
Printing Classic Business Cards
Learn More About Printing Classic Business Cards
Classic-sized 3.5x2 business cards remain one of the most effective ways of attracting new customers and expanding reach. Despite the digital revolution, business cards have remained prominent in setting up a crucial introductory moment in B2B and B2C engagement. Our custom business cards are more affordable than many sales prices with other online print companies. Yet, they luxuriously print on 16pt media.
Business Card Features
- Two impressive heavy 16pt card stocks
- Super cheap prices
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Rounded corners available
Business Card Turnaround (2 - 4 Business Days)
The standard turnaround for classic business cards is two to four days. Generally, business cards print and ship in about two days.
Uploading Your Art is Easy
Please upload your art to us from this page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org later with your order number as the subject. Our art staff will email digital proofs if they notice problems with artwork. We always review and observe all artwork before printing to ensure your 100% satisfaction.
Digital Proofs for Business Cards Are Beneficial
Upon request, we are happy to provide digital proofing if you make the $5 selection in the above order form. Digital proofs will likely alter turnaround by adding one extra day. However, these visuals are handy for proofreading, identifying color shifts, and understanding trim locations.
These Art Tips For Printing Business Cards Will Increase Quality
The following list of art tips and recommendations may help you create quality designs sufficient for printing. Don't worry if you don't understand everything. Our friendly staff artists are here to review your artwork and make necessary adjustments to make this process simple. If we encounter obstacles requiring your assistance, a rep will contact you via email or phone.
- First, your business card file should be sized 3.75" x 2.25" rather than 3.5" x 2" to give us a small area for trimming. Keep valuable items, like logos and text, a quarter-inch away from all edges.
- Before designing your business card, check the quality settings. It is absolutely critical that you are working in a 300dpi or 600dpi environment. Many graphics programs default to lower quality settings intended for digital media and not print.
- We prefer PDF or JPG, but we accept other file types such as PNG, EPS, and TIF. We are unable to work with Microsoft files with extensions DOC, PPT, or PUB. Thankfully, those associated programs do offer ways to export your artwork as PDF files.
- We will convert your business card design into the CMYK color mode. People working in RGB color mode may notice softer colors and variable color shifts. If you have never worked with a commercial printer before, please consider ordering a PDF proof.
3.5" x 2" Templates For Design Veterans
Below is a horizontal and vertical downloadable PDF template to help set up your file correctly, accommodating the necessary bleed area we need during trimming.
Add Rounded Corners
If you select round corners, the default radius of the corners is 1/8 inch. For more prominent curves, we can do 1/4 inch. Let us know in the instructions area if you prefer the latter.
- High-quality prints are delivered using the latest in digital production technology.
- Quality inspections are performed by our system and an actual human.
- Also, you will receive updates as your order progresses.
- We offer a money-back guarantee with the Printkeg Promise.
Business Card Reviews Showcase Happy Customers
"Always great service. I recommend PrintKEG for posters, flyers and business cards all the time." - Robert
"Amazing as always! The first set of business cards from you and are great. Thanks!" - Mike
"Thanks so much for all of your correspondence throughout the process! You guys have been great and patient. The business cards came in today and they're beautiful! Thanks so much for all of your hard work." - Judy
How We Ship Your Cards Safely
Business cards are generally shipped inside small, durable business card boxes for secure storage and may arrive via UPS or USPS. Additionally, business cards may ship separately from other products.
Business Card Tips & Ideas
Personalize Your Cards Even More
If you are searching for extra business card services such as Foil, Metallic, Spot UV, raised UV, or raised Foil, please contact us with your project's specifics. We are happy to offer customized quotes.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your Classic Business Cards, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Business Card Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Classic Business Cards in the Business Card Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Business Card Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.