Popular Media For Products Like Outdoor Vinyl Banners
Clients love the vinyl we incorporate for outdoor banners. Think festivals, grand openings, trade shows, and conventions. Waterproof and durable, implement vinyl banners for outdoors or indoors.
8oz Mesh Banners are economical, lightweight, and allow 37% airflow, making it ideal for placement at buildings, stadiums, and fences.
Table runners and covers add professionalism to any table display, trade show booth, or special event. They are 100% polyester, wrinkle-resistant, and printed using a superior quality dye sublimation process.
Outdoor Vinyl Banners
Printing Outdoor Vinyl Banners
Learn More About Printing Outdoor Vinyl Banners
Compose a massive statement with our outdoor vinyl banner printing for festivals, exhibits, grand openings, trade shows, and other long-term outdoor events. We harness sophisticated wide-format solvent production machines to create incredibly inexpensive outdoor banners. These large-scale vinyl prints are margin-less, print on premium weatherproof material, and include nickel grommets. The 13oz scrim matte banner vinyl material and solvent ink will last many years outdoors.
For short-term or indoor events, indoor banners typically ship out a little faster, particularly for small quantities.
More Banner Sizes are Available
We can produce outdoor vinyl banners up to 150' long and 16' high. If you require a custom banner size, please contact us for a quote.
Banners are Weatherproof
Unlike our indoor vinyl banners, our outdoor banner printing will last for long-term outdoor use.
Turnaround Times Are Fast
Two to three business days plus shipping transit.
Rush options are available. Rush turnaround is the next business day. Cut-off time is 10 am.
Sending Us Your Banner Art Is Easy
Our upload feature can only accept files up to 20MB. Since most banners files are enormous, you may need to send via email to email@example.com or via file sharing apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or other services of your choice. Please add the order number in the email subject.
Digital Proofs For Banners Are Available
Need a PDF digital proof? No problem. Please let us know in the "Messages / Deadlines" area, and we will email one within 4 to 6 business hours. Digital proofs will usually alter turnaround by adding one extra day and cost $5 each. Turnaround begins once you approve the digital proof.
By default, we review bleed, resolution, color mode, and size for all artwork before printing. If problems arise that we cannot quickly fix ourselves, a staff artist will contact you or email a PDF proof demonstrating related concerns. Our primary goal is to ensure you are delighted with the final banners.
Many Other Custom Banner Sizes Are Welcome
Please contact us for situations requiring banner sizes not available on this page.
Add Grommets and/or Hems
Grommets are typically placed 2 to 4 feet apart, depending on the banner size. If you desire the specific placement of grommets, please let us know in the "messages" field.
We Use The Best Quality Vinyl
Our outdoor weatherproof vinyl banner material is ultra-thick and tailored for a hostile environment or as outdoor signage. Banners can be rolled and used for years to come.
You Don't Need a Template for Banner Printing
For banners and large posters, most customers send us art sized as the desired print dimensions since 1/8" is such a small trim area. If we run into problems during production, we will contact you immediately. Designers who prefer to be extra cautious, please feel free to send art files providing bleed areas.
These Art Specifications Will Improve the Print Quality of Your Banners
If the below points resemble Alienese to you, don't let that stop you from printing your custom vinyl banners. Our accommodating staff of specialists inspects all artwork to ensure your banners arrive crisp and clear. If we cannot rectify any file problems we encounter, one of our associates will email you options (two of three are free).
- We approach banner printing differently than classic print sizes. Feel free to arrange the dimensions of your art files the same as the print size you select. For example, if you order 24" x 60" banners, you can submit a 24"x 60" file. If you add grommets or hems, consider keeping essential details one or two inches away from the edges.
- When creating banner designs, make sure your file will be at least 200dpi. 300dpi is preferable and considered the lowest setting in the commercial print industry. We will accept as low as 150dpi for banner printing. Anything lower than 150dpi may appear blurry and unsatisfactory. Regrettably, many applications export art as a web-graded 72dpi or low-setting 132dpi - so be careful. Those banner graphics may look legendary on your monitor but far less stellar once printed.
- We prefer PDF or JPG files. Our banner printing company accepts other standard file types like BMP, EPS, PNG, or TIF. If you are working in Photoshop or Illustrator, make sure to flatten layers or outline fonts before saving. Also, examine the "save" settings to ensure you are inadvertently are not compressing your file.
- You can submit large poster files in RGB or CMYK color mode, unlike our tinier print products. Our 12-color giclée printing method can output colors beyond CMYK. Although we cannot technically match every RGB color, our giclee technique is superior for color matching.
Shipping Banners To Your Door Undamaged
Outdoor banners are rolled and shipped in long boxes. Bubble wrap and extra paper may be added inside the extended box to prevent banner(s) from moving. Banners exceeding 10' x 10' might be folded rather than rolled.
Common Banner Sizes
- 2 foot banners: 2 x 4, 2 x 6, 2 x 8 and 2 x 12.
- 3 foot banners: 3 x 6, 3 x 8, 3 x 9, and 3 x 12.
- 4 foot banners: 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 4 x 10, and 4 x 20.
- 5 foot banners: 5 x 10, 5 x 12, 5 x 20, and 5 x 30.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your Outdoor Vinyl Banners, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Poster Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Outdoor Vinyl Banners in the Poster Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Poster Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.