Three Archival Art Card Choices For 4x9 Rack Cards
4x9 Rack Cards on gloss card offers vibrant colors and a nice shine perfect for almost any marketing project.
The matte card on 4x9 Rack Cards is smooth, uncoated, opaque, and bright white. The colors will likely appear a little more subtle - deliberately.
This partially recycled material provides a watercolor paper texture to capture the authenticity of tangible artwork.
Durable Card Stocks Available For 4x9 Rack Cards
16pt Gloss Card
This shiny card is subtly thicker than the 14pt stock. The further rigidity prevents folds and creases. Additionally, colors appear extra vivid and glossy due to the stunning UV coating.
16pt Matte Card
The matte 16pt variant exudes professionalism and high quality. The colors in your artwork appear a little muted for a sophisticated, subdued effect. Ballpoint pens with oil-based ink and permanent markers write best on this surface.
4x9 Rack Cards
Printing 4x9 Rack Cards
Learn More About Printing 4x9 Rack Cards
4x9 rack cards are printed on three different premium card stocks using the latest advancements in digital printing. The final results are full color and full bleed (.25"). Rack cards often occupy churches, local chambers, hotels, and other high-traffic locations. Gloss card, Matte card, and Textured card options combined with premium digital printing result in stunning graphic prints for marketing or resale.
We also provide larger quantities of rack cards (1000+) that are economical, UV coated, and durable.
Features of 4x9 Rack Cards
- Five convenient card media choices
- We review all art for quality purposes
- Designers address small problems automatically
- All rack cards are full bleed and full color
- The rack cards act as inexpensive brochures
- Easy way to improve marketing and foot traffic
Three Archival Card Options for Artists
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – The most popular choice for rack cards, this satin-gloss card stock provides a light sheen and bright colors.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – Our premium matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to a gloss card. Easy to write on.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This distinctive material gives artists and marketers an alternative textured choice.
Two 16pt Durable Card Options for Marketing
For marketing and advertising purposes, we highly recommend one of the below 16pt card options.
- 16PT Gloss Card (UV Coated) - Prepare to hand out or mail these heavy super glossy cards. The UV coating provides an extra layer of durability.
- 16PT Matte/Dull Card - Durable like the gloss card, this uncoated card material is often preferable for a more elegant appearance. They are also better for writing on.
Turnaround (in Business Days)
Select one day, two days, or three days as your preferred turnaround option. The turnaround begins once our graphics staff has received the proper art files. Improper art setup, trim problems, and digital proofs can lead to expanded turnaround time.
The first turnaround day begins the next business day after the placed order. Once your 4x9 artwork is set up for production, we will email an estimated ship date.
If there are concerns about bleed or trim area, resolution, and size, we will contact you. Sometimes our graphic artists will email a PDF proof demonstrating the issue (generally within 4 to 6 business hours). Otherwise, the artwork will move straight to production. Our staff members double-check and observe all artwork before printing to ensure 100% satisfaction. If you prefer this digital sample before printing begins, please let us know in the above order form.
Digital proofs may add one extra day to turnaround.
To help with preparing a 4" x 9" rack card for printing, we offer the below PDF template to place your art. Please note that the art file is 4.25" x 9.25" at 300dpi.
Reviews From Other Rack Card Purchases
"This is the first time I've done rack cards and they turned out great. Thanks." - Fred
"The rack cards I ordered look great. The posters I ordered were delivered right on schedule and also look great. Great prices!" - Jen
"The prints arrived in perfect condition, and I was pleased with how they looked. I will surely look into printing with you guys again! Thanks!" - Sophie
How We Ship 4x9 Rack Cards
We typically shrink-wrapped rack cards in stacks of 250 to 500 cards depending on the order size and box type selected for shipping. Everything is enclosed in bubble wrap and mailed using sturdy boxes. We do not add invoices inside packages, but you can be print those documents from the PrintKEG control panel.
Tips For Designing Your 4x9 Rack Cards
- Keep the front artwork simple. Try to include bold and attractive art and taglines. The front text should be clear and concise.
- Show the benefits and features. The backside of your 4x9 rack card should clearly communicate the key benefits you provide to your clients.
- Talk to your primary audience. How does your business's product or service improve the life of your customers? Make sure to address or solve a problem.
- Use inspirational imagery. Relevant photos and imagery will help convey the benefits of your product or service. Try using high-resolution images to ensure your art is crisp and engaging.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 4x9 Rack Cards, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Rack Card Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 4x9 Rack Cards in the Rack Card Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Rack Card Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.