Archival Media Available for Giclee
The ultra-heavyweight watercolor paper provides an authentic reproduction experience for your clients. Watercolor Paper has a natural white exterior neutral-toned, acid-free, and made from 100% cotton rag.
Our Canvas is a premium cotton/polyester blend. The media's stretchable, water-resistant, matte surface is perfect for fine art and photo reproduction and displays a subtle texture for an authentic artistic feel.
Photo Matte Paper
The FSC Certified matte photo paper is heavy with a sophisticated, flat finish that delivers full-color graphics and photo-realistic images with consistent ink coverage.
Photo Gloss Paper
This satin-gloss photo paper furnishes vibrant colors and superior fade resistance. Enjoy perfect colors, an exceptional luster finish, and a 200-year archival rating.
Giclee Canvas Printing (Sheets)
Printing Giclee Canvas Printing (Sheets)
Learn More About Printing Giclee Canvas Printing (Sheets)
The quality and richness of our unmounted giclée canvas prints are remarkable and unrivaled at these price levels thanks to our high-quality 17 mil art canvas and 12-ink color system. Our canvas prints are suitable for art galleries, museums, and exhibits.
Canvas Print Features
- Vibrant & fade-resistant canvas print
- Incredible 17mil canvas intended for art reproduction
- Our designers inspect artwork before printing
- Print in RGB or CMYK
The More You Order, The More You Save
Be sure to add one art file per canvas. Even if every art file is different, you will still receive bulk rates based on the total number of prints. If your order will be multiple files, please email the artwork or send it via file sharing applications like Dropbox and OneDrive.
1 to 10 prints- 2 business days
11 - 19 - 3 business days
20+ - 4 business days
Many Canvas Sizes are Available
We can print almost any canvas print size including 16 X 20, 18 X 24, 20 X 30, 24 X 36, 27 X 40 and 36 X 48. Other sizes are also available, and we welcome custom sizes. For custom cuts, select the smallest size that your art will fit into, then let us know what the final size should be in the "Messages / Deadlines" area.
Print Full Bleed or Add Borders
All large format prints are considered full bleed or "edge to edge" or borderless. Please leave about a 1/8" trim area if possible; otherwise, your image is slightly stretched to attain full bleed.
Borders are optional, which may be helpful for framing purposes. Please contact us if you need assistance with choosing the right border width for your project.
Our Art Canvas Media is Spectacular
Our Graphic Matte Canvas (or Art Canvas) is a premium cotton/polyester (65/35) blend 17 mil canvas. It is stretchable, water-resistant, matte surface is perfect for fine art and photo reproduction, and displays a subtle texture for an authentic artistic look and feel.
Other media options are available on our large posters page.
Learn How To Print Your Canvas Prints Even Better.
If the below tips appear Haskell language to you, try not to shy away from printing your art. Our talented artists work closely with you if any file problems come up. We concentrate on providing high-end retail prints, so we will assist you with submitting better files if possible.
- Wide-format printing is much different than our smaller prints. Make the dimensions of your images the same as the print size you select. Everything should work fine as long as the most critical elements are a quarter-inch away from the edges.
- Check the quality settings, whether you are scanning artwork, photographing your painting, or submitting a digital illustration. 300dpi is the lowest setting recognized as high-quality in the print industry. Believe it or not, many apps and software export files as a web-rated 72dpi (Photoshop) or mid-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Those images may look astonishing on your screen but blurry once printed.
- We favor PDF or JPG files. Our setup team also accepts alternative file types such as PNG, EPS, AI, PSD, and TIF. If you are working in Photoshop or Illustrator, make sure to flatten layers or outline fonts before exporting. Also, verify the "save" settings are not compressing the file quality.
- Unlike our smaller prints and cards; you can submit your file in RGB or CMYK color mode. Our printing on canvas can reach colors beyond CMYK. Although we still cannot technically match every RGB color (such as fluorescents), this benefit is nice for reproducing artwork.
You Don't Need a Template
We ask for a 1/8" bleed area for canvas prints and large posters. Since that is such a small trim amount, most customers send us art as the desired print dimensions. If we run into problems, we will contact you immediately. For people being extra cautious, please feel free to send art with ample bleed.
Shipping Canvas Prints Fast
Canvas prints (as sheets) 16x20 and up are rolled with Kraft paper and inserted into an extremely durable shipping tube. Somehow UPS still manages to damage these tubes, which is quite an accomplishment. If damage occurs, we will reprint and ship replacements immediately. We do not add invoices inside packages, but you can print one from the PrintKEG control panel.
Go Beyond Canvas Sheets
Watercolor Paper is Next Level Giclée.
Canvas and watercolor paper have one commonality: Giclée. These two papers allow artists to reproduce their art as authentic as possible. With archival ratings of 200+ years, you are delivering an incredible art piece.
Wrapped Canvas is an Option
Take the legwork of stretching canvas and keeping up with supplies by printing your wrapped canvas with us. We can also dropship art to your customers in the white-label program.
Why Should You Print With Us?
✓ Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your Giclee Canvas Printing (Sheets), so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
✓ Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Single Prints (No Minimums) and Giclee Canvas Printing (Sheets) projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
✓ Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Giclee Canvas Printing (Sheets) in the Single Prints (No Minimums) industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Single Prints (No Minimums) which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.