Bring your artwork to life on these high-quality photo paper (250gsm) posters. Complete with a pinewood frame for a natural look; these posters come with a protective glass cover for long-lasting home decor. Its natural wood frame is available in black and white options, and you can choose between a satin or a matte finish for your paper. Available in five sizes, horizontal and vertical orientations to best fit your art. Sawtooth hanging hardware included.
- High-quality 250g/m² photo matte paper finish
- Pinewood frame with protective glass cover
- Natural Wood, Black, and White frame color options
- Three sizes to choose from
- Horizontal and vertical options are available
- Sawtooth hanging hardware included
|16 x 12 (H)||20 x 16 (H)||28 x 20 (H)||12 x 16 (V)||16 x 20 (V)||20 x 28 (V)|
|Poster width, in||15.75||19.69||27.56||11.81||15.75||19.69|
|Poster height, in||11.81||15.75||19.69||15.75||19.69||27.56|
|Frame width, in||16.46||20.39||28.27||12.52||16.46||20.39|
|Frame height, in||12.52||16.46||20.39||16.46||20.39||28.27|
|Frame depth, in||0.87||0.87||0.87||0.87||0.87||0.87|
Art Specifications for Framed Prints
Our skilled professionals study all artwork before production begins. If we cannot resolve the complications we discover, one of our friendly staff members will contact you.
- Add an extra quarter-inch to your file size. We need this additional "bleed area" space to provide edge-to-edge prints. Concentrate on preserving critical text and imagery by keeping those items at least 0.25 inches away from all four edges.
- Revisit the quality settings to identify that you are working in a 300 dpi space. Many favorite graphic programs default to a web-quality 72dpi (Adobe Photoshop) or a modest-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Increasing the quality setting to 300 dpi or higher before you start working is a terrific way to bypass art hardships.
- We require JPG, PNG, or PDF for framed prints.
- Try visualizing your digital art in CMYK color mode. We convert all artwork for cards to CMYK. Many creators inadvertently operate in RGB, but this color mode is primarily for digital media. The CMYK modification can lead to softened colors or unwanted color shifts. If this is your first printing with us, we recommend ordering a PDF proof.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.