Take Advantage of Upgraded Papers for Brochure Printing.
Printing brochures is pivotal to many small businesses. Almost as famous as the business card, brochures are an effective source of advertising folded into a pamphlet or leaflet. These advertisement prints are robust marketing materials to introduce a company or organization and inform prospective customers about products or services. With four amazing paper types, beautiful edge-to-edge color, and fast turnaround, you won't regret choosing Printkeg as your source for fantastic brochure printing.
Four Paper Types
You can select a paper grade that best exemplifies the business style or the brochure's purpose. Many takeout menus may cost less on expensive 100# Gloss Text. At the same time, luxurious organizations may choose the thicker 70# Matte Card. The variety of papers we offer covers 99% of all brochure-related projects. If you would like assistance in selecting an appropriate media, please feel free to call customer service.
Beautiful Edge-to-Edge Color
Printkeg's advanced graphics-oriented digital printing presses output incredible color. Each brochure paper type holds color a little differently. Still, the colors are stunning, especially from a company that boasts of offering a cheap (or discounted) brochure printing online destination.
Brochure Design Services
Our team can assist you in designing a new brochure from scratch. Our staff enjoys building custom and unique ideas that represent your brand or business identity competently.
Let's Discuss Art Specs for Brochures
Setting up artwork for brochures can be a tiny bit tricky since there are folds to contend. Our internal design team will adjust art if necessary - which is one major reason clients enjoy printing brochures with us.
- Resolution - 300dpi is the optimal resolution for brochure printing. If you can provide artwork files at 600 dpi, that is even better.
- Color - All brochures are printed in CMYK color mode.
- Bleed - Each brochure product page provides downloadable templates to review the trim area. Your file should be 8.627 x 11.127" in size to print an 8.5 x 11" trifold brochure.
Brochure Printing FAQ
What paper do you use for trifold brochure printing?
We print trifold brochures on 100# gloss text which is a little stronger than the 80# gloss text used on most other flyer products. These folded pamphlets feel better on heavier weights and are more fade-resistant. "Text" papers are not the same as "cover" or "card" stocks.
Are other fold types available?
Yes: half-fold, z-fold, gatefold. Please let us know if your project requires a different fold in the instructions area.
How soon can I have my brochures?
Brochure printing takes three to four days to ship after the artwork is approved for production. Add shipping time to that, so you're looking at about one business week.
Which file types do you accept for brochure printing?
We prefer print-ready PDF files, but acceptable file types include .jpg, .tiff, and .eps. Sending your native files can potentially hold up or complicate your order if fonts, images, or other linked imagery are missing.
"Very happy with the results. The brochure I had printed was much less expensive at Printkeg, arrived quickly, and was done perfectly. Thank you."
The Technology Behind Printing Brochures
11x17 and 8.5x11 half-fold brochures are printed using our high-end toner-based graphics digital presses. These specialty models foster optimal conditions for stunning colors and sharp imagery for artwork and marketing materials.
Trifold brochures are printed with offset technology rather than digital. We combine that process with a slightly heavier paper stock (100# text) than we use for the thinnest flyer paper option. These two elements result in a superior trifold brochure.
The Process of Ordering Brochures
We try to make ordering custom brochures easy.
- Decide if you need 11x17 or 8.5x11 half-fold or trifold brochures. Once you locate the best fit for your project, add your items to the cart, just like most other shopping websites. At this time, you will also upload your art files, choose a shipping method, and make payment.
- Now that you finished the order, our design team receives and inspects your artwork and prepares it for proper printing. If your account representative discovers any problems she cannot quickly resolve, she will contact you by email. Make sure emails from *.printkeg do not go to your spam folder.
- As your order progresses during production, we will send you updates via email. The first notification provides the estimated ship date, and follow-up emails continue until your package is delivered. We feel communication is key to a great experience.
- When you receive your brochures, be sure to look them over. We hope you love your new marketing flyers so much that you review us on Google or Facebook with a five-star rating.