13x19 Small Posters
13x19 Small Posters
Print your 13x19 art with us! Artists desire the 13x19 size for printing collectible artwork or event posters. High-profile illustrators selling work at upper price levels often prefer heavyweight card stocks to provide additional value to buyers. Marketers and promoters of events and shows recognize this larger format as more effective than the popular 11x17 poster size.
Please contact us for a quote if you require 2-sided printing on 13x19.
Special note: 13x19 is our only non-bleed product that will have a 1/4" white margin on each side.
13x19 Poster Features
- Three dense premium card choices
- Many small quantity options
- High-quality intended for art, photography, and events.
- We carefully review art files before printing
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee is our promise
- Metallic variant prints available for limited editions
- Print up to five different art files
- You also print 13" x 13" or other custom sizes.
Three Fine Card Stocks
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – Our satin-gloss card stock provides a light sheen and brighter colors.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – A premium choice and artist favorite, the matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This distinctive material is the heart of our fine arts section and gives artists a textured choice.
You can add a single 13x19 metallic print to the order for only $9.99. We offer this as a way to add a limited edition print to your runs.
Print Multiple Files For Less
Customers may now print multiple 13x19 files while still taking advantage of bulk discounts. The maximum amount of art files you can submit is five per quantity.
Turnaround Time Are Fast
Printing turnaround policies are changing. For over a decade, we implemented a static turnaround based on quantity. We are now slowly moving towards providing turnaround options to counteract rising supply costs without increasing our base prices.
Turnaround is the period between the day you order and the day the order ships. The first turnaround day begins the next business day after you complete the online order.
Many factors can add one day to turnaround, including digital proofs, art issues, quantity splits, etc. Once we set up your artwork, our staff emails you an estimated ship date.
Sending Us Your Artwork Is So Easy
13x19 artwork can be uploaded to the above form or emailed/sent to us later. If you experience technical difficulties while uploading art, please feel free to email file(s) to email@example.com with the order number as the subject. For larger-sized files (50MB or over), please try working with a third-party file-sharing company such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or WeTransfer.
Digital Proofs Are Useful
We understand a PDF digital proof might be requested, so please select that option (for $5) if this is the case. We will follow up within one business day and send you a PDF proof via email before printing begins. Our staff artists evaluate all files for quality purposes before production begins. We will contact you if there are issues that we cannot easily remedy.
Digital proofs may add one day to turnaround time.
Review These Art Specs For Printing 13x19 Posters With Us
If the criteria below sound like Charlie Brown's teacher, don't let them hinder you from ordering. Our art specialists will work closely with you if any issues come up. Since we focus on retail printing for artists, we encourage you to submit the best file possible.
- 13" x 19" is the only size we do not print full-bleed or edge-to-edge. The actual printable area is 12.5" x 18.5" or vice versa. That means a quarter-inch white border on all four sides will make a final print size of 13" x 19". We will resize your image to fit the print area.
- When starting a new design, exporting a file from your camera, scanning physical artwork, or photographing a painting, make sure your print file will be at least 300dpi. 300dpi is the lowest setting considered high-quality in the print industry. Many apps and hardware might export your art as a lowgrade 72dpi or mid-quality 132dpi. Those images may look fabulous on your monitor but not-so-great via print.
- We prefer PDF or JPG files. Our graphic experts also accept common file types such as PNG, EPS, and TIF.
- Try designing your digital art in CMYK color mode. We convert most 13x19 artwork to CMYK before printing begins. If this is your first time printing with our group, please consider ordering a PDF proof.
Download a 13x19 Template
The below PDF template might prove useful in visualizing margin areas for 13x19 prints.
The Reviews for 13x19 Printing Are Amazing
😄 "Great customer service. Thank you so much. It's also about 5x cheaper than FedEx poster printing." - Byron
😁 "Excellent job on my poster printing. I will definitely be using your service again." - Geoffrey
😄 "Prints turned out great. I work for a college summer baseball team, and we are definitely going to use you again next season for almost all our poster printing." - Alex
We Are Dedicated to Shipping 13x19 Prints Safely
13x19 prints are shipped shrink-wrapped, flat, and liberally cushioned with bubble wrap inside a secure, heavy-duty mailing box. UPS and USPS shipping methods are available while checking out.
Other Media Great for 13x19 Printing
13x19 Poster on Backlit Film
13x19 is the smallest size available as prints on backlit film. However, we can provide almost any custom size since lightboxes come in all dimensions.
13x19 Canvas Prints
Canvas sheets are one of many products that can be custom-made using 13x19 imagery. Watercolor, foam core, gator boards, and plastic signage are other products compatible with this familiar shape.
13x19 Watercolor Prints
For an excellent reproduction of paintings and physical artwork, try our giclée printing on rigid watercolor paper. Many sizes are available, including 13x19 and custom.
What other sizes does the 13x19 ratio fit?
The list below provides compatibility if you are looking for alternate sizes to offer your 13" x 19" art.
- 3.5" x 5" card (95% compatible)
- 4" x 6" postcard (95% fit)
- 5" x 7" flat card (85%, fairly manageable)
- 5.5" x 8.5" flyer (90% compatible)
- 6" x 9" print (95% compatible)
- 8" x 12" print (90% compatible)
- 11" x 17" poster (90% compatible, generally easy)
- 12" x 18" (95% compatible)
- 16" x 24" poster (95%, watch that resolution)
- 20" x 30" large print (95% but watch that resolution)
- 24" x 36" large poster (95%, generally works great)
Most artists send in different files for 8.5" x 11" and 8" x 10" prints. Sometimes, our staff can make it work or recommend a different size, such as 8" x 12" prints.
Printing your art on gloss art cardstock grants gorgeous colors and a satin shine perfect for almost any project. This paper is perfect for printing digital fan art.
Many artists prefer our opaque, uncoated, and warm matte art paper. Colors are intentionally a little more subdued for an elegant feel.
Textured paper promotes a watercolor-like paper texture to capture the authenticity of physical art. Each print carries imperfections for a unique customer experience
Gold or Rose Gold
Metallic cardstock options have become very popular. These media selections are easy ways to offer limited-edition prints of your fan art. Choose Gold or Rose Gold.
The gold is in your face, but the rose gold is subtle since the paper is ivory pearlescent with a rose reflection. The end results are stunning yet intentionally unpredictable.
We added metallic variants to allow fan artists to add limited edition prints to their arsenal in the same way comic book companies offer alternative covers.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.