Printkeg offers single canvas sheets or stretched (also referred to as wrapped) canvas prints. Our beautiful canvas prints are perfect for photos of family or friends, gallery artwork, landscape photography, weddings, and any other memorial occasion. Stretch them yourself or frame them by selecting our rolled canvas option. Many convenient sizes are available. We can also stretch your canvas art prints on .75" wood beams, perfect for hanging at home or the office.
Giclee Canvas Printing
All canvas printing is produced using the giclee method. This process of implementing wide-format graphics engineered inkjet printers can reach a broad spectrum of color combinations. This method is also the most universally accepted effort in reproducing the original artwork.
Quality Canvas Media
We selected canvas engineered for museum-quality archival printing of fine art and photo recreations. The media features a cotton-polyester blend with a double weave material suitable for wedding pictures, portraits, and gallery prints. Artists and printers enjoy this media for its optimal ability to frame art reproductions since it yields a traditional oil-on-canvas textured appearance.
Two Convenient Finishing Options
Giclee Canvas Printing (Sheets) - Sheets are individually printed and cut, allowing final pieces to be framed or stretched by the client.
Stretched Canvas - These canvas prints are masterfully wrapped around Fredrix wooden bars by our staff. The artwork will wrap around the sides and be ready for selling or hanging.
Art Specifications for Canvas
The art requirements for single sheets of canvas and wrapped (or stretched) canvas prints are different. These three basic steps will help ensure your finished piece arrives beautifully!
- Resolution - 300dpi is the optimal resolution for both canvas solutions.
- Color - You can turn in RGB or CMYK files for canvas printing.
- Bleed - This is where sheets and wrapped canvas vary. For sheets, we do not require any added bleed area. We need 2" on each side for a wrapped canvas. A 16 x 20" wrapped canvas requires a 20 x 24" image. All of the essential components should fit within the 16 x 20" area.
Canvas Printing FAQ
Can I print my photo as a canvas?
Sure! You can easily print a photo from your smartphone as a smaller canvas, such as 12 x 12". Photos from almost any digital camera will work great for any of the more extensive canvas sizes, like 24 x 36". Thankfully, the texture on canvas is more forgiving to quality issues than a smoother surface such as glossy paper.
Can I ship canvas prints directly to my customers?
Yes! You can dropship orders to your customers. We do not include our company name on packages or any marketing material, invoices, or receipts inside. There is no extra fee for this while label (or blind shipping) service. You may want to consider signing up for our reseller program as well.
Will my canvas look like what I see on my screen?
There is no way for us to know what you see on that monitor. We do the best we can! Our design team makes adjustments to help ensure prints appear as intended. To see the best visualization of your canvas print before production begins, we recommend that you order a PDF proof.
Can I order a custom dimension for my canvas project?
For canvas sheets, you can. We can offer custom sizes in quarter-inch intervals. This means you could order a 16" x 22.5" canvas print. For stretched (or wrapped canvas), we are limited to the sizes available on our website.
"The print work, execution, and general service was absolutely amazing. This is my third or fourth time receiving prints from Printkeg and it will remain my go to for any print work I need done. I don't normally leave feedback on things I order but I feel like this company deserves tons of credit and positivity for how hard it works! I ordered 9 canvas prints and each one looked amazing and perfect for the event I needed them for. Honestly, if there was a way to give tips on orders, I totally would. I will continue to recommend this company to anyone who needs affordable, beautiful prints. For the hard workers who read this, thank you so much!"
The Technology of Making Canvas Prints
Custom Wrapped Canvas Printing Requires the Latest in Inkjet Technology.
The method of printing on canvas is the same as printing large posters, enlarged photographs, and watercolor reproductions. We embrace wide-format inkjet technology capabilities (also known as giclée) for high-end retail artwork. This respected method produces beautiful colors and sharp features thanks to a 12-color pigment ink set.
Don't Ignore these Deals For Your Next Canvas Print
Our fine art printing area is a great way to start your business selling retail and gallery-quality prints profitably. Take a look at some of these ridiculous prices.
12" X 12"
16" X 20"
Large Wrapped Canvas
24" X 36"
The Step-by-Step Process of Ordering Canvas
- You decide whether you want a custom-wrapped canvas or a single sheet of canvas printed. Once you pick, add your items to the cart, similar to other shopping sites. During this step, you upload your file, choose a shipping method, and make payment.
- After checking out, our team receives your new order. One of our designers carefully inspects your artwork and prepares it for printing and mounting. If that designated specialist discovers any problems she cannot quickly resolve, she will contact you by email.
- As your order transfers towards production, you will receive status updates throughout the process. The first notification provides the estimated ship date, and follow-up emails continue once we complete printing and shipping. We understand communication is vital to the experience.
- Wrapped canvas prints always ship by UPS. Single canvas prints will ship using the method you select. Once your order is delivered, we hope you give us glowing five-star reviews.