Durable Card Stocks Available For Large Quantity Postcards (2500+)
16pt Gloss Card
This shiny card is subtly thicker than the 14pt stock. The further rigidity prevents folds and creases. Additionally, colors appear extra vivid and glossy due to the stunning UV coating.
16pt Matte Card
The matte 16pt variant exudes professionalism and high quality. The colors in your artwork appear a little muted for a sophisticated, subdued effect. Ballpoint pens with oil-based ink and permanent markers write best on this surface.
Large Quantity Postcards (2500+)
Printing Large Quantity Postcards (2500+)
Learn More About Printing Large Quantity Postcards (2500+)
Printkeg primarily focuses on smaller quantities of postcards and flyers. To better serve some clients, we offer bulk quantity postcard services that boast quick turnaround and superior quality. Designers and small businesses love the UV coating, durable card stock, fast turnaround, and more affordable price structures. Our UV-coated cards are great for hand-outs, promotional materials, and real estate marketing.
Pricing is based on double-sided cards.
Features of Buying Large Quantities
- Higher quantity options up to 10k
- Lower prices for bulk orders
- UV coating available
- 16 PT Card Stocks
- Full Color / Full Bleed
- Custom sizes available
Two Glorious Card Options
- 16PT Gloss Card (UV Coated) - Prepare to hand out or mail these heavy super glossy cards. The UV coating provides an extra layer of durability.
- 16PT Matte/Dull Card - Durable like the gloss card, this uncoated card material is often preferable for a more elegant appearance. They are also better for writing on.
Many More Sizes Are Available
2x7, 3x4, 4x6, 4.25x5.5, 4.75x4.75, 5x7, 5.5x8.5, 6x9, and 6x11 are available from this page. Are you looking for 3x3 cards? Please contact us if you would like a custom quote for a different size not available on our website.
Turnaround Time for 16pt Postcards
3 - 5 business days for all quantities. Please call for rush pricing.
Digital Proofs Are Useful
By default, we will not provide a preview unless our setup staff detects file issues. Issues may include low resolution, wrong sizes, or poor bleed area. Digital proof options are available for $5 if that extra step is requested. If you opt for a PDF proof, we will email you a visual before printing begins.
2,500, 5,000, 10,000 - Please call for pricing for orders over 10,000 pieces.
Art Specifications For Printing Large Quantities of Postcards
If the below recommendations seem Greek to you, don't let them discourage you from ordering. Our experts review all files before production starts. If we cannot quickly solve any problems we discover, one of our graphic artists will reach out to you.
- Add an extra quarter-inch to your file size. For instance, if you order a 4" x 6" card, submit the file size as 4.25" x 6.25". This additional space is called "the bleed area" and allows us to provide edge-to-edge prints. Concentrate on protecting valuable content by keeping those items at least 0.25 inches away from all edges.
- When initially starting a design, be sure you are producing in a 300dpi environment. 300dpi is the lowest setting considered high-quality printing in our industry. Many applications default to a web-rated 72dpi (Adobe Photoshop) or mid-quality 132dpi (Procreate).
- We prefer to work with PDF or JPG file formats. Nevertheless, our professionals accept other file types like PNG, EPS, and TIF.
- Try composing your digital art in CMYK color mode. We convert all card files to CMYK before printing begins. Many artists unknowingly create artwork in RGB, but this color model is for digital publications. If this is your first time printing with us, please consider ordering a PDF proof.
Postcard Templates May Help
Please review our many setup templates for your convenience. These PDF files may be useful when trying to visualize bleed and trim areas. Art files should be turned in at 300dpi, using CMYK color mode, and include a .25" bleed area.
Special Note About Large Orders
Bulk quantity postcards print on alternative presses, machines, and media than the digital technologies our lower quantities. Offset machines produce large amounts of UV-coated cards, and digital presses print smaller quantities.
Shipping Large Quantities of Postcards Undamaged
We shipping all larger quantities of postcards UPS Ground. The cards are packed inside a durable corrugated shipping box.
Many Available Postcard Sizes
We offer large quantities for 2x7, 3x3, 3x4, 4x6, 4x9, 5x7, 6x9, and 6x11 dimensions. If your project requests different sizes, please contact our customer support.
Bulk Postcards (Large Quantities)
Print More Postcards For Less
For any business serious about its keeping print marketing prices down, bulk purchasing of postcards is the way to go. Postcards offer an excellent way of adding a personal touch to marketing that digital advertising lacks. With almost 20 years of experience printing beautiful postcards for artists and marketers, we specialize in assisting business owners with great first impressions. With a wide variety of dimensions to choose from, we offer small and large postcard printing quantities.
More options are available for bulk postcard printing
For large quantity postcard printing, these exciting options are available via individual quote.
- Order cards with a shiny UV coating on the front and no coating on the back.
- Rounded corners are possible for large quantities of cards 4x6, 4.25x5.5, and 5x7.
- Upgrade to an 18pt card stock for card dimensions 2x6, 2x8, 3x3, 3x4, 3x5, 4x6, and 5x7.
- Try our 14pt Pearl Metallic cards exclusively available for 4x6, 4x9, and 6x9.
- A Linen Card (100# Cover) option is available for sizes 3x4, 4x6, 5x7, 6x9, 6x11.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about these additional features.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your Large Quantity Postcards (2500+), so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Postcard Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Large Quantity Postcards (2500+) in the Postcard Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Postcard Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.