What's New at Printkeg? January 13 2015
Anytime we make significant additions or changes, we document them here. This is our renewed effort to keep our most valuable patrons updated about what's happening at Printkeg.
Today, we added USPS First Class Package shipping service for packages weighing under one pound. Read our understanding shipping article to learn more.
Removed shirt printing category and CD Booklets. These products are no longer available.
More options are being added to many items across the board starting 2/1.
Added new promotional items category which includes magnets, pins, tote bags, labels, hang tags and more.
Upgraded entire website to be encrypted rather than only the check out process.
It stinks to report bad news, but postcard prices increased 3 to 5%. 4x6 postcards now show up in our flyer and postcard collections.
Added 8x12 professional prints to our fine arts and flyers areas.
We are no longer offering an affiliate program. Flat rate shipping has been modified.
We added Metallic Photo Paper to Large Prints / Photography Printing in our fine arts printing section. More areas will follow up soon.
Started a new affiliate program for bloggers and website owners looking to receive commission for helping us generate sales.
Prices for large poster orders over 1 have been lowered by 5%. We also reduced UPS shipment costs by another 10%.
Semi-gloss label rolls are available in the stickers collection offering improved economical choices for higher quantities.
New holiday oriented colors of A7 envelopes have been added to 5x7 flat cards and 5x7 folded cards.
Added cheap plastic business cards to our business card category.
In our shirt printing section, we modified "4-color" options to "Full Color - DTG" since screen printing is now only utlized for 3 color and under projects. Adding DTG back to our services allows us to serve projects requiring less than 25 shirts.
Flat rate shipping prices have increased. We are very sad about this.
A new long-sleeve Gildan tee was added to our shirt printing section.
We are now shipping to Canada and United Kingdom.
Added Google Wallet payment method to the "check out" process. A new rush fee for design services is also available.
Added larger sizes to outdoor banners that include 4' wide up to 10' long.
Started a new free shipping program for orders over $100.
Everyday prices for some poster products have been reduced.
Panoramic prints added to banners, fine arts and posters collection.
Added textured card stock to classic business cards.
Added ladies tee, Next Level 6000L, a soft junior fitted style available in our screen printing category
Lowered prices for large posters (16x10, 24x36 etc.).
Added textured matte card option to 13x19 posters and bookmarks/tickets.
Added textured matte card to flat cards in our invitations and notecards section.
Textured matte card (100# cover) option added to postcards. The quantity of "10" also added to most postcard sizes. A new fine arts printing category was created. A wide format product has been added that includes watercolor media.
Added lower quantity options to small poster sizes 12x18 and 13x19 and lowered some prices in numerous areas in the same category.
- Added 16x36 rectangle shape to our stretched canvas product.
- Started working on a new promotional items area which will include stuff like refrigerator magnets, car magnets, plastic cards, koozies and more.
- Lately we have been experimenting with different USPS shipping methods. The language they use for transit names is confusing since USPS delivery times are not guaranteed. We recommend using UPS if you have an immediate deadline.
- Added a new "custom jobs" section for repeat customers requiring specifications outside our standard product line. For companies and individuals needing a more tailored product lineup, please contact our customer service.
- Added Bella + Canvas 3001 t-shirts to Screen Printing services. (removed 3/20/17)
- Added Next Level 3600 T-Shirt style to Screen Printing services (removed 3/20/17)
- Added Canada back as a shipping destination
- Decreased turnaround time for postcards
- Added 3.5x5 invitations and notecards
- Sticker prices increased 20% due to upgraded materials and associated costs.
- Added appointment reminder cards to business card collection.
- Added a "natural" envelope option to notecards and invitations
- Added new singles product (below 25 prints) for postcard sizes.
- UPS and USPS shipping options are offered at discounted rates.
- A PayPal payment option is available for easier transactions.
- Our new website is responsive and works well on all devices.
- We've added a new layer of security as we continue to diligently protect customers.
- A new improved support area better assists questions and concerns.
- An upload art feature in now available before paying (optional).
- Customers will receive more notifications as order progresses.
- Prices have been lowered in many categories.
- Thicker card stocks are available for some products.