About Our Free Shipping Offer June 10 2015
Our shipping program has changed. Although we no longer offer free shipping, we have added some very inexpensive flat rate options and discounted expedited services.
Discounted Shipping - For all orders, customers are provided with many UPS and USPS shipping methods. We discount all shipping fees by 10% to 40% (UPS and USPS) essentially passing bulk rates to customers.
Flat Rate Shipping - On top of normal UPS and USPS shipping method options, we also offer flat rates.
- Orders between $0 and $249.99 will receive a flat rate shipping option of only $9.99. Some shipping methods may be lower than that depending on the weight.
- Orders $250 to $499.99 are provided a flat rate option of $18.95.
- Orders $500 to $999.99 and over will be offered a $24.95 flat rate (a huge saver).
- Orders $1000+ will be offered a $49.99 flat rate (a huge saver).
Prints may be shipped by USPS or UPS Ground (whichever costs less) when flat rate shipping is selected.
Printkeg continues to offer the absolute lowest shipping rates feasible to our business while continuing to provide incredible products for amazing prices.
** Projects with Deadlines **
If your prints need to be delivered by a specific day, we recommend selecting UPS and not "free shipping" or "flat rate shipping" or any USPS option. USPS might be less expensive, but the service is less reliable for time sensitive materials. The services, Priority Mail 2-Day and Priority Mail 3-Day, are not guaranteed by USPS to arrive within named time period. Please use UPS or call our office and discuss your project further with a Printkeg representative.
Free Standard Shipping - Temporarily Suspended. For a limited time, Printkeg was experimenting with a free shipping option for most print orders $250 or more. These orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail (whichever costs less) but most orders this amount are heavy enough to warrant UPS Ground.
There are some limitations to our flat rate program that clients should understand.
1. Flat rate shipping should not be selected in circumstances requiring a strict deadline. USPS and UPS Ground have very different transit times. USPS are notably less reliable as far as transit times are concerned making it virtually impossible to gauge what day a package will actually arrive to its destination. Remember, by default, we will choose the least expensive shipping method offered by UPS or USPS.
2. Flat rate shipping is not available in some locations like Hawaii, Alaska and other locations outside of the mainland. Free shipping is also not available for Canadian orders.
3. Our flat rate shipping policy may be altered or modified at any time as we see fit.
4. Flat rate shipping options are only offered to U.S customers.