Archival Papers Available For
13x19 Small Posters
13x19 Small Posters on gloss art paper grants gorgeous colors and a satin shine perfect for almost any project.
Print your 13x19 Small Posters on our creamy, uncoated, and warm matte art paper. Colors are intentionally a little more subdued for an elegant feel.
This Poster Printing paper promotes a watercolor-like paper texture to capture the authenticity of physical art. Each print carries imperfections for a unique customer experience.
Add a Metallic Variant
Colors on your 13x19 Small Posters posters are affected in unpredictable ways. All white areas in your art are golden. That's the fun!
This art paper appears pearl white at first glance. A rose reflection affects the white area and colors at different angles.
If you add a variant to your 13x19 Small Posters, you will receive one extra print on metallic media. $9.99 is the cost for one single variant print.
About Design / Rush Options For 13x19 Small Posters
Make My Graphic Work
This opportunity covers many quick fixes that you may be unable to perform. Our art people will re-size your file, fix border issues, accommodate challenging bleed areas, and more to ensure perfect 13x19 Small Posters.
Edit My File
Our artists edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. This option is ideal if your art needs minor changes. The most common use of this service is changing the dates on a previously printed postcard or poster. If you need artwork created from scratch, choose the next option.
Create My Art
One of our talented graphic artists helps create an original design for you. This person will work closely with you via email until a final print file is ready and approved.
Rush turnaround will speed up your order turnaround time by one day. If possible, that can mean same-day printing. Rush also lets us know you need your prints in a hurry, so we try to make it happen. We will likely expedite the shipping transit if we can’t honor the same-day printing.
13x19 Small Posters
Printing 13x19 Small Posters
Learn More About Printing 13x19 Small Posters
Print your 13x19 art with us! Artists desire the 13x19 size for printing collectible artwork or event posters. High-profile illustrators selling work at upper price levels often prefer heavyweight card stocks to provide additional value to buyers. Marketers and promoters of events and shows recognize this larger format as more effective than the popular 11x17 poster size.
Please contact us for a quote if you require 2-sided printing on 13x19.
Special note: 13x19 is our only non-bleed product that will have a 1/4" white margin on each side.
13x19 Poster Features
- Three dense premium card choices
- Many small quantity options
- High-quality intended for art, photography, and events.
- We carefully review art files before printing
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee is our promise
- Metallic variant prints available for limited editions
- Print up to five different art files
- You also print 13" x 13" or other custom sizes.
Three Fine Card Stocks
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – Our satin-gloss card stock provides a light sheen and brighter colors.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – A premium choice and artist favorite, the matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This distinctive material is the heart of our fine arts section and gives artists a textured choice.
You can add a single 13x19 metallic print to the order for only $9.99. We offer this as a way to add a limited edition print to your runs.
Print Multiple Files For Less
Customers may now print multiple 13x19 files while still taking advantage of bulk discounts. The maximum amount of art files you can submit is five per quantity.
Turnaround Time Are Fast
Printing turnaround policies are changing. For over a decade, we implemented a static turnaround based on quantity. We are now slowly moving towards providing turnaround options to counteract rising supply costs without increasing our base prices.
Turnaround is the period between the day you order and the day the order ships. The first turnaround day begins the next business day after you complete the online order.
Many factors can add one day to turnaround, including digital proofs, art issues, quantity splits, etc. Once we set up your artwork, our staff emails you an estimated ship date.
Sending Us Your Artwork Is So Easy
13x19 artwork can be uploaded to the above form or emailed/sent to us later. If you experience technical difficulties while uploading art, please feel free to email file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number as the subject. For larger-sized files (50MB or over), please try working with a third-party file-sharing company such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or WeTransfer.
Digital Proofs Are Useful
We understand a PDF digital proof might be requested, so please select that option (for $5) if this is the case. We will follow up within one business day and send you a PDF proof via email before printing begins. Our staff artists evaluate all files for quality purposes before production begins. We will contact you if there are issues that we cannot easily remedy.
Digital proofs may add one day to turnaround time.
Review These Art Specs For Printing 13x19 Posters With Us
If the criteria below sound like Charlie Brown's teacher, don't let them hinder you from ordering. Our art specialists will work closely with you if any issues come up. Since we focus on retail printing for artists, we encourage you to submit the best file possible.
- 13" x 19" is the only size we do not print full-bleed or edge-to-edge. The actual printable area is 12.5" x 18.5" or vice versa. That means a quarter-inch white border on all four sides will make a final print size of 13" x 19". We will resize your image to fit the print area.
- When starting a new design, exporting a file from your camera, scanning physical artwork, or photographing a painting, make sure your print file will be at least 300dpi. 300dpi is the lowest setting considered high-quality in the print industry. Many apps and hardware might export your art as a lowgrade 72dpi or mid-quality 132dpi. Those images may look fabulous on your monitor but not-so-great via print.
- We prefer PDF or JPG files. Our graphic experts also accept common file types such as PNG, EPS, and TIF.
- Try designing your digital art in CMYK color mode. We convert most 13x19 artwork to CMYK before printing begins. If this is your first time printing with our group, please consider ordering a PDF proof.
Download a 13x19 Template
The below PDF template might prove useful in visualizing margin areas for 13x19 prints.
The Reviews for 13x19 Printing Are Amazing
😄 "Great customer service. Thank you so much. It's also about 5x cheaper than FedEx poster printing." - Byron
😁 "Excellent job on my poster printing. I will definitely be using your service again." - Geoffrey
😄 "Prints turned out great. I work for a college summer baseball team, and we are definitely going to use you again next season for almost all our poster printing." - Alex
We Are Dedicated to Shipping 13x19 Prints Safely
13x19 prints are shipped shrink-wrapped, flat, and liberally cushioned with bubble wrap inside a secure, heavy-duty mailing box. UPS and USPS shipping methods are available while checking out.
Other Media Great for 13x19 Printing
13x19 Poster on Backlit Film
13x19 is the smallest size available as prints on backlit film. However, we can provide almost any custom size since lightboxes come in all dimensions.
13x19 Canvas Prints
Canvas sheets are one of many products that can be custom-made using 13x19 imagery. Watercolor, foam core, gator boards, and plastic signage are other products compatible with this familiar shape.
13x19 Watercolor Prints
For an excellent reproduction of paintings and physical artwork, try our giclée printing on rigid watercolor paper. Many sizes are available, including 13x19 and custom.
What other sizes does the 13x19 ratio fit?
The list below provides compatibility if you are looking for alternate sizes to offer your 13" x 19" art.
- 3.5" x 5" card (95% compatible)
- 4" x 6" postcard (95% fit)
- 5" x 7" flat card (85%, fairly manageable)
- 5.5" x 8.5" flyer (90% compatible)
- 6" x 9" print (95% compatible)
- 8" x 12" print (90% compatible)
- 11" x 17" poster (90% compatible, generally easy)
- 12" x 18" (95% compatible)
- 16" x 24" poster (95%, watch that resolution)
- 20" x 30" large print (95% but watch that resolution)
- 24" x 36" large poster (95%, generally works great)
Most artists send in different files for 8.5" x 11" and 8" x 10" prints. Sometimes, our staff can make it work or recommend a different size, such as 8" x 12" prints.
♥ You Will Love Your New 13x19 Small Posters! ♥
✓ Custom Sizes are WelcomeCustom sizes for Poster Printing are welcome. For 13x19 Small Posters, you must stick to quarter-inch intervals and order the size your custom dimensions fit. For example, if you need 13" x 13" square prints, you would order 13" x 19" posters. Don't forget to provide custom details in the instructions area.
✓ Our Focus on Archival MediaThe giclee process requires specialty printing paper designated as archival. Smaller prints like 13x19 Small Posters are generally more cost-efficient printed on a press. Unlike most online commercial print companies, we harness archival media engineered for retail art. The intent corresponds with the giclee style to reproduce artwork accurately.
✓ Print Multiple Files for LessYou can print multiple files per quantity, but there are limitations. For Poster Printing, you can print up to five different designs per quantity as long as the print size is 8" x 8" or larger. For smaller prints, such as postcards, you can only print one design (which may be single or double-sided).
Why Should You Print With Us?
✓ Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 13x19 Small Posters, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
✓ Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Poster Printing and 13x19 Small Posters projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
✓ Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 13x19 Small Posters in the Poster Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Poster Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.