Three Archival Card Choices For Print Bundles
Print Bundles on gloss card offers rich colors and a satin shine perfect for almost everything.
The matte card on Print Bundles is smooth, uncoated, warm, and bright white. All colors are a little more subtle - purposely.
This card offers a watercolor paper texture to capture the authenticity of tangible art and imperfections that make every print unique.
Design / Rush Options For Print Bundles
Make My Graphic Work
This option entails multiple quick fixes that you may be unable to perform. An artist will re-size your file, fix margin issues and address challenging bleed areas to ensure perfect Print Bundles.
Edit My File
Our designers add or remove elements into your file, such as text and pictures. This option is perfect if your Print Bundles needs minor changes. The most common use of this service is changing the dates on a previously printed postcard or the contact details on a business card.
Create My Art
One of our skilled graphic artists will create an original Print Bundles design. This person will work closely with you via email until a final print file is approved and production-ready.
Rush turnaround speeds up your order turnaround time by one day. We know you need your Print Bundles in a hurry, so we will try to expedite the shipping if we cannot honor the faster turnaround.
Printing Print Bundles
Learn More About Printing Print Bundles
We're always searching for ways to make things easy, yet economical, for new artists selling prints at conventions and online marketplaces. Some artists struggle to pick the right size ratios, add proper bleed area, and work in CMYK color mode. These obstacles are why we are introducing bundles. You submit your one art file, and we handle the rest.
You send us one file, we do the rest. You can order more than one bundle.
- Send us one file, we do the rest.
- Easy and quick to order.
- Bundle deals increase profitability.
- We review your art for proper printing.
- Three card stock choices intended for artwork
Pick one of these four print bundles:
24 5x7 cards, 12 8x10 prints, and 6 11x14 prints.
45 4x6 cards, 12 8x12 prints, and 6 11x17 posters.
24 4.25x5.5 cards, 12 8.5x11 prints, 6 11x14 posters.
Bundle #4 (Square prints)
24 4.75x4.75 cards, 12 8x8 prints, 6 10x10 prints
You send us one art file (preferably 11x14 or 11x17, and we will do the rest). Bundles can only consist of single-sided prints.
Three Paper Choices
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – Our satin-gloss media provides a light sheen and gorgeous colors.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – The smooth matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This extraordinary card stock is the foundation of our fine arts section and gives artists a textured choice.
Add a Metallic Variant
If you decide to add a Rose or Gold Metallic variant, that print will be the same size as the largest in your bundle. For instance, if you select Bundle #1, your metallic print will be 11x17.
Turnaround Time For Bundles
2 business days.
The turnaround period does not begin until the artwork is sent to production which may take 2 to 4 business hours after the artwork is reviewed by our staff graphics artist.
Digital Proofs Available
Digital proofs are PDF files we send to you by email to show how the art should appear when printing. Since we are proofing three files, the cost is $15.
Art Specifications for Printing Bundles
With "Print Bundles," you send us one file per bundle. We convert that one file into three different sizes. If the below specs don't make much sense to you, just upload your file and let us worry about the rest. If we need your assistance, we will contact you.
- It would be nice if you kept valuable components, like signatures and text, at least 0.25 inches away from the four edges. If you cram that information right on the edges, we may ask to add borders.
- Review your quality settings and make sure you work in a 300dpi space. Sadly, many graphics applications default to a web-quality 72dpi (Photoshop) or a modest-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Raising the resolution settings to 300dpi or higher before beginning is essential for quality.
- Please submit PDF or JPG files. Our artists will accept other files such as PNG, EPS, and TIF. We do not open DOC, PUB, or PPT files. Thankfully, most Microsoft products allow you to export your file as a PDF.
- We convert all artwork available in "Bundle" packages to CMYK. Many designers accidentally work in RGB, but this color mode is primarily for digital media. CMYK conversion can cause softened colors or undesired color shifts. If this is your first time printing your artwork with us, we recommend ordering a PDF proof. We only email one proof per bundle.
"Absolutely amazing! I'm so impressed at the quality at which my art prints turned out. You took a normal 8x10 drawing and made it 5x7 as well as 11x14 with no flaws. There was no pixelation or blurriness at all. Thank you for making the production of my artwork possible! " - Alexis
"I had such a great experience purchasing from PrintKeg. The shipping was fast and the quality was amazing! Will use their service again!" - Kasee
"Arrived SO quickly, easy ordering experience, and great quality and color accuracy. Would definitely use Printkeg again!" - Matt
"I absolutely love my prints and the communication was top notch!" - Morgan
Sending Us Art
Please upload your art on this page or send it to us later. If you experience technical difficulties while uploading artwork, please feel free to email files to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number as the subject. For larger files 50MB or over, please try to use a third-party file storage company (Google Drive, WeTransfer, Dropbox, etc.).
Why Should You Print With Us?
✓ Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your Print Bundles, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
✓ Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent and Print Bundles projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
✓ Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Print Bundles in the industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.