5x7 Cards / Prints
5x7 Cards / Prints
An extremely versatile size, custom flat 5x7 cards are printed using premium-grade gloss or matte card stocks. Artists often utilize 5x7 postcards for invitations, thank you cards, greeting cards, framable artwork, and so much more. Thousands of photographers and graphic designers nationwide take advantage of our amazingly low prices daily.
Features of Printing 5x7 Cards
- The premium card stock is engineered for art.
- Card options include gloss, matte, and textured.
- We carefully review all art before printing.
- Our designers automatically fix small problems when possible.
- 5x7 cards are often printed to fit into A7 envelopes.
- You can also print square 5x5 cards from here.
Three Exceptional and Archival Card Stocks
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – The satin-gloss card stock provides a light sheen and rich colors.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – This smooth matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This distinctive material is the heart of our fine arts section and gives artists a textured choice.
More Options Are Available
- In our invitations lineup, you can find 5x7 folded cards, thicker 5x7 flat cards, A-7 envelope options, and 5x7 notecards.
- Higher quantities are available for 5x7 cards.
Turnaround Times For 5x7 Prints Are Fast.
Turnaround time for 5x7 cards and prints begins once the artwork is approved and adequately prepared for production. Printkeg offers 1, 2, or 3-day turnaround options for 5x7 postcards and prints.
Digital proofs and art concerns can increase turnaround, but our staff graphic designers work diligently to keep orders on schedule.
Digital Proofs for 5x7 Cards May Be Helpful.
We offer digital email proofs ($5) when art problems arise or if requested. If there are issues concerning bleed, resolution, and size, we will contact you or email a PDF proof showing our concerns. This process generally occurs within six business hours after the order is placed. Otherwise, the artwork will move straight to production. We evaluate all artwork before printing to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Digital proofs will alter turnaround by adding one extra day (not including approval time). Turnaround time begins once the art is approved.
Tips That May Improve The Print Quality of Your 5x7 Cards
If the tips below seem like a foreign language, don't let that prevent you from ordering new 5" x 7" cards. Our professionals examine all artwork before production begins. If we cannot solve any problems we confront, one of our graphics specialists will reach out to you.
- First, the measurements of your art file should be 5.25" x 7.25". The extra area is called the "bleed area," the trimming area needed for edge-to-edge printing known as "full bleed" printing. Stay focused on keeping valuable content at least 0.25 inches away from the edges. The pixel count for your viewable area should be at least 1575px x 2175px.
- Secondly, when beginning a new design, ensure you work in a 300dpi to 600dpi environment. Many graphics apps default to a web-rated 72dpi (Adobe Photoshop) or mid-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Raising the quality setting to at least 300 dpi or higher before starting your work is essential.
- We support many files, but our favorites are PDF or JPG file formats. Our print company accepts other file types, such as PNG and TIF.
- Finally, try composing your digital art in CMYK color mode. Before printing, we convert 5" x 7" card files to CMYK. Many artists operate in RGB, a color mode intended for digital media. The CMYK conversion can sometimes lead to softened colors. If this is your first time printing, consider ordering a PDF proof.
Visualize Your Art Using a 5x7 Card Template
We provide a PDF template to place art into to help accommodate bleed areas for 5" x 7" postcards. Please note that the file is 5.25" x 7.25".
Download 5x7 postcard template
We Receive 5x7 Card Reviews Like This Every Day
😄 "The postcards look great, and the color is perfect! thanks so much." - Bonnie
😊 "I think I will always use you and recommend you to anyone that needs to print postcards." - C. Coley
😊 "Phenomenal prints! Super fast and professional! I will definitely be using your company again for future printing needs. Thank you so much! A++++!" - Troy
😄 "I was skeptical about having my thank you reception cards printed from my word document vs. an invitation website. The truth is they are perfect & you saved me hundreds! I had to dig on the internet to find you because you didn't come up in my wedding searches, but I'm sure glad I found you!" - Tina
Learn How We Ship Your Cards Safely
We configure shipping fees during the checkout process. Generally, we utilize USPS for lighter-weight packages and UPS for bulky boxes, but you have control over that. Cards are shrink-wrapped in stacks and enclosed in bubble wrap inside a sturdy shipping box resulting in safe transportation (99% of the time). If you experience damaged products, please inform our customer service for replacements.
Need Envelopes for 5x7 Cards?
Ten envelopes colors are available for all 5x7 cards and prints. Please let us know in the "Messages and Deadlines" area above if you would like to add some to your postcard order. We include envelopes with cards ordered from our invitations section.
Envelopes are not included with "5x7 Cards / Prints," but they are available when purchasing 5x7 flat and folded cards from our invitation section.
Ideas for Printing 5x7 Art
Try 5" x 7" Invitations and Greeting Cards.
Artists typically offer various sizes of their prints for sale, usually dictated by the artwork. And many artists select 5" x 7" as the smallest option. Rather than a flat postcard, also think about selling your art as stationery and greeting cards. Our custom invitations area is the place to try if you are searching for folding options or envelopes.
Turn Your 5" x 7" Card into Magnets!
Another fun way to sell your art or advertise your show appearances is through custom magnets. Our promotional merchandise area offers small magnets in four convenient sizes, including 5x7.
Get Sticky with 5x7 Stickers and Decals.
Custom rectangle stickers are also an engaging way to sell your art or market your brand. You can purchase 5x7 stickers, which we make using weatherproof vinyl.
Three Archival Card Choices
Postcards on gloss card offers rich colors and a satin shine perfect for almost everything.
The matte cardstock for postcards is smooth, uncoated, warm, and bright white. All colors are a little more subtle - purposely.
This felt textured card offers a watercolor paper hand to capture the authenticity of tangible art and imperfections that make every print unique.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Why Should You Print With Us?
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.