Printing these smaller bookmarks and tickets is slightly cheaper than the standard 2x7. There is no particular preference for most when considering 2x6 or 2x7. Still, short-term events of dated materials are more economical than the latter. When we introduced 2x6 into our lineup, it became a wild success with many customers.
2x6 Bookmark Features
- Three incredible primary card stocks
- We review all art before printing for quality purposes
- Cheap prices for small runs
- Bookmarks are printed in full bleed and full color
- Ships in two to four days
- UV Coating available
Three Card Choices For Custom Bookmarks
- Gloss (16pt / UV Coated) - This first option is a thick card option beautifully UV-coated on both sides for a super shiny finish. The UV coating also acts as an extra layer of protectant.
- Matte (16pt / No UV Coating) * - Reach the same density as the gloss option but on a dull matte card for a flatter finish without UV coating.
- CS1 (18pt / UV Front Only) - This highly durable option boasts a super shiny UV-coated front but a flat backside for writing.
* For 2x6 custom bookmark orders of less than 1000, the "Matte 16pt" may be substituted with "Matte 100# Cover" due to supply restraints.
* The cardstock of orders consisting of the quantity of 100 will likely be substituted for "Gloss Card (110# Cover)" or "Matte Card (100# Cover)". We appreciate your understanding.
Turnaround is Fast
There are two convenient options for the turnaround time. The standard turnaround time for bookmarks and unnumbered event tickets is two to four days, and an expedited option (rush) is one day less. Turnaround time consists of the time between art approval and the actual production of the materials. Art approval usually occurs on the same day after the completed order.
Digital Proofs for 2x6 Bookmarks
If you require a digital PDF proof of your custom bookmarks before printing, please select the digital proof option for $5. By default, we still send digital proofs if we spot a problem during our quality inspection. We will not print materials that will print poorly without approval.
Digital proofs may increase turnaround time by one day.
Art Instructions For Printing 2x6 Bookmarks
If this list of art specs appears Sindarin to you, don't let it keep you from acquiring 2x6 bookmarks from us. Our internal artists check all file specifications before printing begins. If we cannot solve any challenges, one of our representatives will contact you by email.
- Prepare your bookmark file with 2.25" x 6.25" dimensions. Your design can be set up in portrait or landscape mode. Our team will make quick corrections to keep your experience running smoothly. We advise keeping valuable content at least 0.25 inches from the edges to avoid clipping.
- Closely review your work's quality settings to ensure you design in 300 dpi. Several graphic programs default to a web-quality 72dpi or 132dpi. Increasing the quality setting to 300dpi or 600dpi before you begin creating is critical for reaching image crispness. The pixel count of your bookmark file should be at least 675 x 1875.
- We prefer the two file setups, PDF and JPG. Printkeg designers will also support PNG, EPS, PSD, AI, and TIF. We cannot set up print files from DOC, PPT, or PUB files.
- We convert all bookmark files to CMYK. Many illustrators casually work in RGB, but this color spectrum is primarily for digital publishing. CMYK conversion can lead to muted colors or undesired color shifts. If this is your first experience with online commercial printing, we recommend adding a PDF visual to your order.
Visualize the Bleed Area with This 2x6 Template.
Please download this 2" x 6" template to understand the .25" bleed area better. Our internal graphic designers automatically adjust most art files turned in without trim regions.
Need More Bookmark Options?
We can provide perforated 2x6 tickets and larger quantities. Please call or email for more information and pricing.
Reviews of Custom 2x6 Bookmarks are OTW.
"Prices are a big draw, but sometimes a good price means a bad website. Your site is not that way; it is super easy to use and looks good. I'm done looking for places to print things now that you're in my bookmarks bar! Thanks!" - Kyle
"I just wanted to thank you all for doing such an amazing job with the brochures, flyers, and tickets! They look awesome! It is ALWAYS a pleasure doing business with you all, and I am recommending you to everyone we meet!" - Audrey
How We Ship Your 2x6 Bookmarks Safely.
Bookmarks and tickets are shrink-wrapped and cushioned using bubble wrap. We always ship bookmarks (250 and over) by UPS if you select a flat-rate shipping method. Multiple choices of UPS and USPS services will be available during checkout.
More 2x6 Print Ideas
Other Custom Printing Like 2" x 6" Bookmarks
2" x 6" is a popular size at Printkeg - regularly employed as hangtags, rectangle stickers, apparel tags, merchandise tags, and so much more. Additional bookmark sizes from our website include 2" x 7" and 2" x 8". You may also request custom quotes for rectangle dimensions such as 2.5" x 8" and 2.5" x 8.5.
16pt Gloss Card
This shiny card is subtly thicker than the 14pt stock. The further rigidity prevents folds and creases. Additionally, colors appear extra vivid and glossy due to the stunning UV coating.
16pt Matte Card
The matte 16pt variant exudes professionalism and high quality. The colors in your artwork appear a little muted for a sophisticated, subdued effect. Ballpoint pens with oil-based ink and permanent markers write best on this surface.
Enjoy whopping 18pt+ cardstocks available in some postcard sizes. Usually, the 18pt C1S cardstock is convenient for projects that require a glossy front and uncoated backside.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.