Archival Papers Available For
Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12)
Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12) on gloss art paper grants gorgeous colors and a satin shine perfect for almost any project.
Print your Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12) on our creamy, uncoated, and warm matte art paper. Colors are intentionally a little more subdued for an elegant feel.
This Fine Arts Printing paper promotes a watercolor-like paper texture to capture the authenticity of physical art. Each print carries imperfections for a unique customer experience.
Add a Metallic Variant
Colors on your Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12) posters are affected in unpredictable ways. All white areas in your art are golden. That's the fun!
This art paper appears pearl white at first glance. A rose reflection affects the white area and colors at different angles.
If you add a variant to your Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12), you will receive one extra print on metallic media. $9.99 is the cost for one single variant print.
About Design / Rush Options For Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12)
Make My Graphic Work
This opportunity covers many quick fixes that you may be unable to perform. Our art people will re-size your file, fix border issues, accommodate challenging bleed areas, and more to ensure perfect Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12).
Edit My File
Our artists edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. This option is ideal if your art needs minor changes. The most common use of this service is changing the dates on a previously printed postcard or poster. If you need artwork created from scratch, choose the next option.
Create My Art
One of our talented graphic artists helps create an original design for you. This person will work closely with you via email until a final print file is ready and approved.
Rush turnaround will speed up your order turnaround time by one day. If possible, that can mean same-day printing. Rush also lets us know you need your prints in a hurry, so we try to make it happen. We will likely expedite the shipping transit if we can’t honor the same-day printing.
Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12)
Printing Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12)
Learn More About Printing Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12)
Custom square printing is more popular than ever. 8x8, 10x10, and 12x12 are now universally accepted sizes for framing purposes. Square prints can be borderless or edge-to-edge, and they print on lustrous satin-gloss card stock or uncoated matte card media. Both media options are suited for selling and framing your artwork.
In the past, we have allowed customers to order square sizes through other product pages (such as 8x10 and 12x18) by letting us know the cut should be square, which is still optional. For instance, if you would like 11x11 square prints, you should visit our 11x17 pages and ask for a custom cut in the messages area. We will pretty much accommodate any square cut.
Square Print Features Include:
- Three archival card choices for retail art
- Convenient small quantity options
- High-quality output intended for art, photography, events
- Our designers carefully examine art before printing
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee is our promise
- Print up to five different art files
Three Premium Card Stocks
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – Square prints appear bright and rich when printed on our satin-gloss card stock.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – A premium choice and artist favorite, the matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This distinctive material gives artists a textured choice and an increased feel of authenticity. To order textured square prints, find the closest size on our website and order from there. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Turnaround Times are Quick
Please allow 1 or 2 business days for prints to ship. Digital proofs can add one extra day in some cases. Art issues can also extend the turnaround time.
Would You Like a Digital Proof?
Please upload your art files and review them during the check-out process (as a link). If you prefer digital proof before printing, please select the digital proof option for $5. We try to send proofs within 6 - 8 business hours.
Our internal professional graphic designers examine artwork for issues involving bleed, margins, resolution, and size. If cases arise where we cannot quickly fix problems, a staff artist will email a PDF proof demonstrating related concerns. Our primary goal is to ensure you are 100% delighted with the final prints.
Review These Art Guidelines To Improve the Quality of Your Square Prints.
If the following guidelines seem Klingon to you, don't let that dissuade you from ordering square prints. Our friendly personnel inspects all artwork to make sure your images print sharp and beautiful. If we can't resolve art issues, one of our team members will reach out.
- Make sure you add a quarter inch to your files. For instance, if you are ordering 12" x 12" prints, you should submit 12.25" x 12.25" files. Remember to keep important content at least 0.25 inches away from the edges.
- If you work using pixels, here are the pixel counts you want to stay around: 8.25" = 2475px, 10.25" = 3075px, 12.25" = 3675px.
- Before starting a new design, check and see if you are working in a 300dpi environment. Many graphic software giants default at 72dpi (Adobe Photoshop) and 132dpi (Procreate). Increasing the quality setting to 300dpi or higher before your begin working is critical to print quality. If you are scanning artwork or exporting files from your camera, review the quality settings beforehand.
- We prefer PDF or JPG file formats. However, our design team will accept other file types such as PNG, EPS, and TIF.
- Try designing your art in CMYK color mode. We convert all files to CMYK before printing for all print sizes under 13" x 19". Many artists unknowingly work in RGB, which is a color mode intended for digital media. The conversion process can lead to softened or undesired color changes. If this is your first time printing, you may want to consider ordering a PDF digital proof.
Sending Us Your Art is Easy
Art files 50MB and under can upload from this page. If, for any reason, you cannot upload the art to us, please feel free to email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number as the subject. If your data is too large to email, please try a free third-party file storage company (Google Drive or Dropbox).
Learn How to Save Money When Printing Multiple Files
All three square print sizes qualify for our multiple file program. This program allows you to upload up to five different art files per quantity. For example, you could pick the "25" quantity selection, upload 5 individual files, and print 5 of each. This method of ordering can increase your profit significantly. There are some rules and restrictions, so we do recommend that you read the policy in detail.
We Offer Square Print Sizes
8x8, 10x10, 12x12 print sizes are available from this page as universally frameable sizes. You can order 11x11 prints through any 11x17 page, and 13x13 from our 13x19 page. CD inserts are available in our flyers area. 16x16, 24x24, 36x36 square prints are available in our large posters section.
😆 "I love my art prints! Thanks for taking my notes into consideration.
I’ll definitely come back for more." - Juana
😀 "Printkeg is amazing! Every print I get from you fine individuals is better than I could imagine. Thanks for doing what you do!!!" - Joseph
😄 "Very happy with your service my prints came out amazing thanks to you, I will be ordering more soon." - Chris
How We Ship Square Prints
All square art prints are shipped flat and shrink-wrapped between chipboard then snuggled with bubble wrap placed inside durable shipping boxes. It is rare to receive damaged copies, but we will reprint damaged products at no extra cost to you.If you have a stringent deadline, please let us know in the instructions area.
You've Got Countless Options If You Love Printing Squares.
Need Smaller Square Cards?
No problem! You can select any postcard product and ask for a free custom cut in the instructions area. For instance, if you need a 5" x 5" card, you can order 5" x 7 cards. We will make it work from there. We also offer square stickers and decals.
Do You Want to go Big with Square Printing?
Great! We offer some popular sizes of square dimensions on our large posters page, but custom measurements are welcome. For example, if you would like a 16" x 16" square poster, you can order 16" x 20". Please remember to leave us a note in the instructions area to avoid delays.
So You Want to go Super Big?
Right on! We can supersize almost anything you see on our website. You can get nuts with banners, backlit film, yard signs, window graphics, large posters, and photographs.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12), so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12) in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Fine Arts Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.