Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12)
Square Prints (8x8, 10x10, 12x12)
Printing Info & Specs
Custom square printing is more popular than ever. 8x8, 10x10, and 12x12 are now universally accepted sizes for framing purposes. Square prints can be borderless or edge-to-edge, and they print on lustrous satin-gloss card stock or uncoated matte card media. Both media options are suited for selling and framing your artwork.
In the past, we have allowed customers to order square sizes through other product pages (such as 8x10 and 12x18) by letting us know the cut should be square, which is still optional. For instance, if you would like 11x11 square prints, you should visit our 11x17 pages and ask for a custom cut in the messages area. We will pretty much accommodate any square cut.
- Three card choices for retail art
- Convenient small quantity options
- High-quality output intended for art, photography, events
- Our designers carefully examine art before printing
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee is our promise
- Print up to five different art files
Three Card Stocks
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – Square prints appear bright and rich when printed on our satin-gloss card stock.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – A premium choice and artist favorite, the matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This distinctive material gives artists a textured choice and an increased feel of authenticity. To order textured square prints, find the closest size on our website and order from there. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please allow 1 or 2 business days for prints to ship.
Digital proofs can add one extra day in some cases. Art issues can also extend the turnaround time.
Color Mode: CMYK (we convert it)
Bleed Area: 1/4"
Preferred File Types: PDF or JPG
Please upload your art files and review them during the check out process (as a link). If you prefer a digital proof before printing, please select the digital proof option for $5. We try to send proofs within 6 - 8 business hours.
Our internal professional graphic designers examine artwork for issues involving bleed, margins, resolution, and size. If cases arise where we cannot quickly fix problems, a staff artist will email a PDF proof demonstrating related concerns. Our primary goal is to ensure you are 100% delighted with the final prints.
Sending Us Artwork
Art files 10MB and under can upload from this page. If, for any reason, you cannot upload the art to us, please feel free to email the file to email@example.com with the order number as the subject. If your data is too large to email, please try a free third-party file storage company (Google Drive or Dropbox).
Square Print Sizes
8x8, 10x10, 12x12 print sizes are available from this page as universally frameable sizes. You can order 11x11 prints through any 11x17 page, and 13x13 from our 13x19 page. CD inserts are available in our flyers area. 16x16, 24x24, 36x36 square prints are available in our large posters section.
"I love my art prints! Thanks for taking my notes into consideration.
I’ll definitely come back for more." - Juana
"Printkeg is amazing! Every print I get from you fine individuals is better than I could imagine. Thanks for doing what you do!!!" - Joseph
"Very happy with your service my prints came out amazing thanks to you, I will be ordering more soon." - Chris
Shipping Square Prints
All square art prints are shipped flat and shrink-wrapped between chipboard then snuggled with bubble wrap placed inside durable shipping boxes. It is rare to receive damaged copies, but we will reprint damaged products at no extra cost to you.
If you have a deadline, please let us know in the messages area.