8x12 or 9x12 Professional Prints
8x12 or 9x12 Professional Prints
Artists and photographers prefer a professional and ultra-premium print for selling their framable 8x12 and 9x12 artwork. These sizes are excellent eye-catching alternatives to 8x10 and 8.5x11.
- Three stellar paper options for most artist needs
- We inspect all artwork before production begins
- Excellent alternatives to 8x10 and 8.5x11 prints
- Upload up to five unique art files per quantity
Three Archival Paper Options
- Gloss Card – Our satin-gloss option provides a slight sheen and vibrant colors.
- Matte Card – A recommended selection for artists, the matte is a sophisticated uncoated alternative to the gloss card.
- Textured Card – We offer this specific alternative for artists searching for more authenticity.
Print Multiple Files and Save
8" x 12" prints qualify for our multiple file policy. This program allows you to upload up to five different art files per quantity and still take advantage of bulk rates. For instance: You can select the "250" quantity and print "125" of two separate graphics. There are so many money-saving opportunities here! Not every print size qualifies for this policy.
Turnaround Times are Speedy
10 Prints - 1 Business Day
25 - 250 Art Prints - 2 Business Days
500 Art Prints - 3 Business Days
Digital Proofs Are Optional
Art files can be uploaded from this page and reviewed during the check-out process (as a link). If you require a PDF digital proof before printing, please select the $5 option, We will try to send a PDF example via email showcasing your art within six business hours.
We carefully examine all artwork for various issues involving bleed, requested margins, resolution, and size. If problems arise that we cannot quickly fix, a staff artist will email a list of related concerns. Our foremost goal is to ensure you are pleased with the final prints.
Requesting a digital proof add one business day to turnaround, and turnaround time begins once art is approved for printing.
Send Your Art Files Now or Later
Files can be uploaded from this page or sent to us later. If you cannot upload artwork, please email the file(s) to email@example.com with the order number as the subject. If your data is too large to email, you may also use a free third-party file-sharing service like Dropbox and Google Drive.
Improve the Overall Quality of 8x12 and 9x12 Prints With These Tips.
If the below art tips appear Dothraki to you, don't let that prevent you from getting started printing. Our talented graphics squad works closely with you if any art problems come up. We focus on producing high-end retail prints for artists, so we will assist you with submitting better files if possible.
- Make the dimensions of each image 8.25" x 12.25" (for 8" x 12" prints) or 9.25" x 12.25" (for 9" x 12" prints). We ask for the extra quarter-inch space (called "the bleed area") to provide edge-to-edge prints. Keep those items at least 0.25 inches away from all edges to save critical text and imagery from clipping. If you work in pixels, try to get as close to 2475 x 3675 (8x12) or 2775 x 3675 (9x12) as possible.
- While planning new designs, ensure your final print file will be at least 300dpi. 300dpi is the lowest setting recognized as high-quality in the print industry. Many apps and software default export art as a web-rated 72dpi (Photoshop) or mid-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Those images may look marvelous on your screen but not so great once printed.
- We favor PDF or JPG files. Our internal artists also accept other standard file types such as PNG, EPS, and TIF. If you are working in Photoshop or Illustrator, flatten layers or outline fonts before saving. Also, check to ensure the "save" settings are not compressing the file.
- Try designing all digital art in a CMYK color mode. We convert 8x12 and 9x12 art into CMYK before printing begins. If this is your first time printing with us, please consider ordering a PDF proof to visualize massive color shifts and trimmed areas.
8x12 and 9x12 Templates
Templates are not yet available for 8x12 and 9x12 prints, but we ask for a .25" bleed or trim area. An appropriately set up 8x12 print file should be sized 8.25x12.25. For assistance or help understanding bleed or trim areas, please refer to our support area.
Learn More About the Paper
Professional 8x12 photo prints and 9x12 professional prints are produced using graphics-oriented digital presses. Illustrators and photographers selling artwork appreciate our specialty 8x12 card selections. They include three media selections: Gloss Card (110# Cover), Enhanced Matte (100# Cover), and Textured Matte (100# Cover).
Customers Give Us Incredible Reviews
😊 "Very great value for the top-notch quality & quantity of my order. Thanks!!!" - Wesley
😊 "Fantastic printing with exceptionally quick service, as always. Thank you!" - Brian
😊 "Everything was terrific. Getting jobs done with you is pure joy." - Cindy
Shipping 8x12 or 9x12 Prints Responsibly
Professional 8x12 prints are shipped flat, shrink-wrapped with chipboard, and carefully cushioned within bubble wrap. It is uncommon to receive a damaged package, but we will reprint and ship replacements at no extra cost.
Why 8x12 and 9x12 Prints are so Important
Many artists prefer to offer the same image in various sizes. We sometimes need 8x12 and 9x12 as replacements for 8.5x11 and 8x10. Take a look at what measurements go along with these sizes.
- 8x10 complements 4.25x5.5 and 11x14.
- 8x12 works well with 4x6 and 11x17.
- 8.5x11 resizes well to 4.25x5.5 and 11x14.
- 9x12 generally goes with 4.25x5.5, 5x7, and 11x14.
For example, customers may order a set of 11x17 posters and 8x10 prints but send us one file with 11x17 measurements. In a case like this, that 11x17 artwork will usually scale to 8x12 better than 8x10. We hope this helps!
Printing your art on gloss art cardstock grants gorgeous colors and a satin shine perfect for almost any project. This paper is perfect for printing digital fan art.
Many artists prefer our opaque, uncoated, and warm matte art paper. Colors are intentionally a little more subdued for an elegant feel.
Textured paper promotes a watercolor-like paper texture to capture the authenticity of physical art. Each print carries imperfections for a unique customer experience
Gold or Rose Gold
Metallic cardstock options have become very popular. These media selections are easy ways to offer limited-edition prints of your fan art. Choose Gold or Rose Gold.
The gold is in your face, but the rose gold is subtle since the paper is ivory pearlescent with a rose reflection. The end results are stunning yet intentionally unpredictable.
We added metallic variants to allow fan artists to add limited edition prints to their arsenal in the same way comic book companies offer alternative covers.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.