Printing on canvas at PrintKEG is nothing short of spectacular. Our art canvas's colors, texture, and thickness work perfectly for individual stretchable sheets or when hand-wrapped by our experts using .75” frames or Fredrix art bars. Photographers, painters, artists, and graphic designers across the country appreciate the love we put into our giclée canvas prints.
Customers often employ stretched or wrapped canvas prints for wedding photos, pet photos, family photos, and professional artwork.
Stretched Canvas Features
- Incredible 17mil canvas intended for art
- Vibrant and fade-resistant
- We utilize high-end Canon giclée machines
- Our staff fixes small issues if they arise
- Perfect for art reproduction
Fast Turnaround Time
There are two turnaround options for stretched canvas prints: 3 - 5 business days and 2 - 3 business days.
A Highend Canvas Material
Our Graphic Matte Canvas (or Art Canvas) is a premium cotton/polyester (65/35) blend canvas. Its stretchable, water-resistant, matte surface is ideal for fine art and photo reproduction and displays a subtle texture for an authentic artistic appearance. Our giclée canvas printing utilizes high-performance Canon graphics inkjet printers.
Digital Proofs Are Useful
If this option is selected, the estimated ship date is likely to vary. Our staff briefly reviews all files for quality purposes. If we see anything affecting quality printing (like low resolution, or bleed area concerns), we will contact you or offer a digital sample before printing. Wrapped (or stretched) canvas prints require more bleed area (about two inches on each side), and we do our best to ensure the artwork looks great.
If you seek a PDF visual, please let us know by selecting "Digital Proof" for $5. This extra confirmation will add one day to the turnaround. Please remember turnaround time doesn't begin until proof is approved. Digital proofs help you visualize the final product with a fair amount of accuracy.
Learn How To Print Your Stretched (Mounted) Canvas Prints Even Better.
If the below pointers seem like Alienese language, try not to shy away from printing your art. Our talented artists work closely with you if any file problems come up. We concentrate on providing high-end retail prints, so we will assist you with submitting better files if possible.
- Stretched or mounted canvas printing is very different than our other print services. Make the dimensions of your image file four inches larger than the print you request. For instance, for a 16" x 20" stretched canvas print, you should submit it as a 20" x 24" file. We wrap the extra two inches around the bars. Our team implements clever ways to add the extra bleed if you cannot.
- 300dpi is the lowest setting recognized as high-quality in the print industry. For canvas prints, we don't mind 200dpi since the texture of the canvas is more forgiving to lower quality images than other media such as photo gloss paper. Many popular apps and software export files as a web-rated 72dpi (Photoshop) or mid-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Those images may look sharp on your monitor but blurry once printed.
- We favor PDF or JPG files. Our setup team also accepts alternative file types such as PNG and TIF. If you are working in Photoshop or Illustrator, flatten layers or outline fonts before exporting. Also, verify the "save" settings are not compressing the file quality.
- We convert stretched canvas art to CMYK color mode before printing begins. If this is your first time printing with us, please consider ordering a PDF proof to visualize possible color shifts and trimmed areas. You should select single canvas sheets, watercolor prints, large posters, panoramic prints, or enlargements to print RGB color mode.
Customers Love Our Canvas Prints
"I received my canvas prints today, and I have to admit, they turned out amazing!! I want to order more" - N. McLeod
"Love the quality of the canvas you use. First-rate product. Thanks" - C. Green
"I ordered two of those canvas pictures last week. Both people I gave them to loved them. I will be buying these again." - A. Hackney
How We Ship Canvas To Your Door
Stretched canvas prints are encased in thick bubble wrap and placed inside a sturdy shipping box. There is plenty of padding and space around the edges to eliminate the likeliness of damaged prints.
We Offer Other Giclée Solutions Too
11x14 Artistic Printing
You can always order single artistic media sheets if you don't need your canvas wrapped. Other wide-format archival and giclee methods include prints on photo gloss, photo matte, and watercolor.
One of our most premium giclée printing products combines inkjet technology and an incredible 19-mil watercolor artistic media.
For Smaller Prints, Try Textured Paper
The textured card option does the same for smaller prints as watercolor and canvas for larger images. We provide this archival felt media to help you add value and authenticity to your art.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Why Should You Print With Us?
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.