Paper and Envelopes For 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards
Envelopes With Color
Add white envelopes to each folded card for only one dollar more. Or pick one of ten stellar envelope colors available for select 5" x 7" finishes. You can choose Natural and Kraft envelopes for smaller sizes such as 4.25" x 5.5" and 3.5" x 5".
The thinner card options, 70/80# covers, are excellent choices for distributing 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards to large mailing lists, sending personal thank you cards, and writing to a friend.
We recommend the 100/110# card options if you are selling on Etsy, selling retail card sets, or need to maintain a higher-end service or brand. The most popular choice of 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards belongs to the "Matte Card (100# Cover)" selection.
Looking for Larger Quantities of Folded Cards?
18pt CS1 Card
For greeting cards, you may be searching for an ultra-shiny exterior and uncoated interior. The extra UV coating on the outside adds durability to an already thick 18pt card stock. Yet, the uncoated interior provides a good surface for writing on. Learn More
4.25x5.5 Folded Cards
Printing 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards
Learn More About Printing 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards
Three envelope styles are available.
We offer four outstanding card stocks for custom 4.25x5.5 folded cards and invitations. Two are less expensive for handing out, and two are more durable, particularly for mailing purposes. Our team individually scores each card for folding perfection, and we partner them with white vellum or natural envelopes. We've seen folded cards utilized for almost every occasion imaginable, including holiday cards, party invitations, art collections, greeting cards, birthday cards, and much more. We'd love to help print your next card project.
4.25x5.5 Custom Folded Card Features
- White vellum or natural envelopes are available.
- Both sides can be full bleed and full color.
- We help with proper art setup.
Four Premium Card Choices
- Gloss Card (80# Cover) - This paper is a less expensive alternative and classic selection for cards.
- Matte Card (70# Cover) - Enjoy this fitting stock for elegant cards requiring less shine.
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) - If you are mailing cards, we recommend sticking with substantial media. This paper also feels more impressive while holding.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) - Our favorite paper option, this smooth card stock, is conducive for artwork and colors.
We recommend the latter heavy card options, but the first two paper choices offer significant savings.
Turnaround for 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards
Three business days for all quantities. This time period does not include the shipping days. You can select a shipping method during checkout.
Art Guidelines for Custom 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards
If the following guidelines seem like Dovahzul language to you, don't let it be game over. Our skilled professionals analyze all artwork before printing begins. If we cannot resolve difficulties, we discover quickly, one of our courteous staff members will be in touch.
- The most important thing we need from you is the bleed area. Try to prepare your art files with 5.8" x 8.8" (spread format) or 5.75" x 4.375" (individual sides) dimensions. If needed, we can make adjustments, so concentrate on keeping valuable components at least 0.25 inches away from the edges.
- Carefully study the quality settings to identify if you are producing in a 300dpi space. Many conventional graphics apps default to a web-quality 72dpi (Adobe Photoshop) or a modest-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Increasing the quality setting to 300dpi or higher before you start working is a tremendous step in the right direction towards quality.
- We cherish PDF or JPG files. Don't worry; our artists accept other files such as PNG, EPS, PSD, AI, and TIF. We do not open DOC, PUB, or PPT files. Thankfully, most Microsoft programs allow you to export your file as a PDF.
- Try examining your digital artwork in CMYK color mode. We convert all files to CMYK. Many designers casually work in RGB, but this color mode is fundamentally for digital media. The CMYK conversion process can lead to softened colors or various color shifts. If this is your first time printing cards with a commercial printer, we recommend ordering a PDF proof.
- Please remove trim or crop marks from your artwork. We use our own cutlines. Sometimes, designers leave these marks on the art, but we will ask you to remove them before production.
4.25x5.5 Folded Card Template
This downloadable template offers a better way to visualize the bleed area for each printed side.
Extra 4.25x5.5 Folded Card Details
4.25x5.5 single or double-sided cards are available. Single-sided cards include the front and back of the card. A double-sided card adds the inside area.
We carefully score each card for folding perfection. Orders 100 cards and under are shipped already folded. Large orders remain flat when sent for safe transportation. All 4.25x5.5 cards are considered "full bleed" or "borderless," and we only provide a white margin if present in the original artwork.
Single or Double-Sided 4.25x5.5 Cards?
Single-Sided - Art can be on the front and very back of the card.
Double-Sided - This includes printing on the inside of the card as well.
Digital Proofs for Folded Cards
Don't worry; we briefly review all files for quality purposes. If we see obvious problems, we will still send you a preview ensuring your prints look correct! If you need a digital sample, please select the appropriate proof option. A digital proof may delay an order by a single business day but save us all from unexpected mistakes.
Folding Your Cards
We score all 4.25x5 custom printed folded cards. However, please note, we only fold orders under 100.
Three Envelope Choices
Three envelope choices are available for 4.25.5x5.5 folded cards: Vellum White, Kraft, and Natural. Please note that the natural envelope is a tad bit darker in person than what you may see on the screen.
Will My Art Fit With 4.25" x 5.5" Folded Cards?
Printing Art as 4.25" x 5.5" Folded Cards
First, we can usually make almost any picture work as folded cards. Our team is here to help. Some art may fit the 4.25" x 5.5" space better than the 5" x 7" workspace. These dimensions place nice with the 4.25" x 5.5" area.
- 8" x 10"
- 8.5" x 11"
- 11" x 14"
- 16" x 20"
If your artwork fits the 5" x 7" dimension better, we will let you know. We offer this advice to avoid uneven margins, unwanted clipping, and yucky stretching.
Why Should You Print With Us?
✓ Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
✓ Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent and 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
✓ Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards in the industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.