3.5x5 Folded Cards
3.5x5 Folded Cards
White, Natural, or Kraft envelopes are available.
We offer four incredible card stocks for custom-folded cards and invitations. Two are less expensive for handing out, and two are more durable for mailing. We individually score each 3.5x5 finished card and partner them with a natural or white vellum envelope. We've seen 3.5x5 folded cards utilized for almost every occasion. Enjoy them as note cards, party invitations, art collections, thank you cards, birthday cards, and much more. We'd love to help print your next card project.
Features of 3.5x5 Folded Cards
- Add Ivory white, natural, or Kraft envelopes.
- Both sides can be full bleed and CMYK colors
- Our design team inspects artwork before printing
- Choose one of four premier and sustainable card choices.
Four Premium Card Choices
- Gloss Card (80# Cover) - This is the least expensive alternative for handed-out folded cards.
- Matte Card (70# Cover) - This stock is ideal for elegant cards requiring less shine and a smooth surface.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) - Our favorite print medium, this opaque option is better for writing on and perfect for note cards.
- Gloss Card (18pt / Gloss Exterior) - A more premium and durable card, this gloss stock enhances color vibrancy. Order now.
We recommend the latter two choices as substantially higher-end card options. However, the first two paper choices offer significant savings while still being quality choices.
How Long Does It Take to Print?
3 business days for all quantities.
Art Tips and Specs for Custom 3.5x5 Folded Cards
If the subsequent guide seems written in Valyrian to you, don't let it keep you from ordering cards. Our experienced professionals inspect all artwork before presswork starts. If we cannot resolve the difficulties that we discover, one of our courteous internal designers will be in touch.
- One key element we would like from you is the bleed area. This extra space allows us to provide edge-to-edge printing. Try to prepare your art files with 5.75" x 7.25" (spread format) or 5.25" x 3.625" (individual sides) dimensions. Cards can be set up in portrait or landscape mode. If needed, we will make adjustments, and we ask that you focus on moving valuable components at least 0.25 inches away from the four edges.
- Thoroughly investigate the quality settings and identify if you produce in a 300dpi workspace. Many standard graphics apps default to a web-quality 72dpi (Adobe) or a modest-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Increasing the quality setting to 300dpi or higher before you begin creating is a colossal step in the right direction toward quality.
- We prefer the two file formats, PDF or JPG. Don't worry; our artists usually accept other files such as PNG, EPS, PSD, AI, and TIF.
- Try checking your digital artwork's color mode. We convert all files to CMYK. Many designers casually work in RGB, but this color mode is for digital media. The CMYK conversion process can lead to softened colors or various color shifts. If this is your first time printing with a commercial print company, we suggest ordering a PDF proof.
- Please remove trim marks from your artwork since we use our cut lines. Sometimes, designers leave these marks on the art, but we will ask you to remove them before production.
3.5x5 Folded Card Template
The following template may help you set up your artwork correctly, Download
More Details About 3.5x5 Folded Cards
Our production crew carefully scores each 5x7 print into two 3.5x5 sides for folding perfection. Orders 100 cards and under are shipped already folded. We score larger orders but send the cards flat for safer transportation. All 5x7 cards are considered "full bleed" or "borderless," and we preserve margins if present in the original artwork.
Single or Double-Sided Cards?
- Single-Sided - Art can be on the front and very back of the card.
- Double-Sided - This includes printing on the inside of the card as well.
Add a PDF Proof
We do not require proofing for most artwork. Don't worry; we briefly review all files for quality purposes. We will email or call you to resolve problems if we see obvious problems. If you need a digital sample, please choose the digital proof option. This extra step will delay an order by one business day but can help us avoid unforeseen mistakes.
Folding Your Cards
We score all 3.5x5 folded cards and invitations. We only fold orders of quantities 100 or less.
Folded Card Reviews
"My first order was so great, I placed a second! Excellent quality, reasonable price, and quick shipping—I especially appreciated being kept in the loop about each step of the printing and shipping process. Just SO great. Couldn’t be happier!" - Liza
Three 4-Bar envelope choices are available for 3.5x5 folded cards: White, Natural, or Kraft. Please note that the natural envelope is a tad bit darker in person than what you may perceive on the screen.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.