3.5x5 Flat Cards
3.5x5 Flat Cards
White, natural, or Kraft envelopes are optional with flat cards.
With three solid finishes to choose from, personalized Invitations are perfect for everything from special events to dinner parties. Many people also commonly implement 3.5x5 flat cards as save-the-dates, announcements, thank you's, and RSVPs.
Using the latest digital technologies, our team produces all flat cards "full color" and "borderless." We only add a margin if one is present in the original artwork. Brides, mothers, artists, and illustrators across the country take advantage of our low prices for each day.
3.5x5 Flat Card Features
- White, natural, or Kraft envelopes are options.
- Both sides can be full bleed and full color.
- Three durable and stunning flat card choices.
- Card choices are sustainably sourced.
- Our designers inspect your image quality.
Three Premium Card Choices For Luxury
- Gloss Card (130# Cover / 16pt) - Our most premium and durable card stock that displays energetic colors.
- Matte Card (120# Cover / 16pt) - Establishes a more sophisticated and shine-free feel made for writing on.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover / 14pt) - Enhances the artfulness and quality by somewhat emulating a painting or watercolor feel.
The Turnaround Time is Fast
2 to 3 business days for all quantities.
Digital Proofs For Cards May Detect Issues
A PDF proof is usually not required for most personalized 3.5x5 flat card prints. We do briefly inspect art files for quality purposes. If our graphic designers see any problems (resolution, size, etc.), we will email you beforehand, ensuring your prints look fantastic! If you require a digital sample before printing, please select the appropriate option in the above form.
A digital proof may delay an order by one business day.
Follow These Art Guidelines for High-Quality 3.5x5 Flat Card Printing.
If the below guidelines seem confusing to you, don't allow them to intimidate you from moving forward. Our professionals review all artwork to make sure every card prints excellently. If we can't improve your file promptly, a Printkeg artist will contact you before printing starts.
- Make sure to set your art file with 3.75" x 5.25" dimensions. This extra space allows us to provide edge-to-edge prints. Remember to keep critical text at least 0.25 inches away from all edges. The pixel count should be at least 1125 x 1575.
- When starting a new design, be sure you are operating in a 300dpi environment. Many applications default at 72dpi (Adobe) and 132dpi (Procreate). You significantly improve the final product by changing the quality setting to 300dpi or higher before you begin creating new art.
- We like PDF and JPG file formats. We will also value other files types like EPS, PNG, and TIF.
- Try viewing your artwork while in CMYK color mode. For 3.5x5 and flat cards, we convert all files to CMYK before printing. Many artists unknowingly work in RGB, which is the color mode for digital media. The conversion process can lead to muted or undesired colors.
The 3.5x5 Flat Card Reviews Are Positive
"Printkeg is amazing! I found them through a Google search, was delighted to see they do inexpensive test prints. I ordered my wedding invitations, got a custom invoice for my specific order, and am thrilled with the finished product! I will be sending a lot of future business this way!" - Amy
"I just wanted to say how gorgeous my 3.5 x 5 flat cards turned out. Extremely happy. Love that 120# matte cover. Luxurious and makes my art-pop. Great job!" - Gina
"My flat cards turned out perfectly! Look forward to using your services again in the future!" - Dexter
Three Envelope Choices
Three 4-Bar envelope choices are available for 3.5x5 flat cards: White, Natural, and Kraft. The natural envelope is a little darker in person than what you may see on the screen.
Alternatives to 3.5" x 5" Flat Cards
There are several alternatives for 3.5" x 5" flat cards to consider:
- If you do not require envelopes, but prefer the 130# Gloss Card or 120# Matte Card, then 3.5" x 5" Notes Cards are your best choice.
- You may also consider 3.5" x 5" Folded Cards. These fantastic tiny cards include envelopes and four diverse card stocks to select.
- With this last alternative, you can buy 3.5" x 5" Postcards by ordering from our 3" x 4" and 3" x 5" pages. This selection is an inexpensive way to order flat art cards.
Elegant Cardstocks For Flat Cards
Our custom flat cards host enhanced material far superior to postcards. The durable 130# gloss card displays energetic colors and a heavy hand.
A luxurious card solution, the 120# matte is our most elegant solution for printing artwork on flat cards. The media is also shine-free and made for writing.
The felt fine art material for Flat Cards favors a watercolor-like paper texture to captivate the authenticity of physical art.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Why Should You Print With Us?
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.