The color vibrancy and paper quality of our cheap and discount large poster printing are spectacular and unmatched at these price levels. Two versatile media choices include satin photo gloss and photo matte. We specifically tailored these choices for movie posters, gallery exhibits, museums, large-scale photography, photo enlargements, and giant artwork of any assortment. Our museum-like quality poster prints have an archival rating of over 200 years.
Why Our Large Poster Printing Is Better
- Our printing method using wide-format inkjet printers allows us to reach colors and brightness beyond the limitations of offset and solvent methods.
- We only use officially licensed branded inks. Many companies utilize non-branded ink to save on costs, but this can degrade the integrity of color accuracy and archival rating.
- We optimally print your posters using intelligent technologies and instituting high internal quality control standards.
Two Perfect Media Choices
- Semi-Gloss Cardstock - This 12pt economical paper option features thickness and durability. Its semi-gloss surface and the block-out center layer will keep the light out, ensuring 100% opacity. They are ideally used to print cheap event posters, indoor signs, banners, and P.O.P. items.
- Classic Glossy Photo Paper - Posters are printed on a photo quality, glossy paper stock. They can be used to print enlarged photos, signs, and artwork. They are delicate and not scuff-resistant or waterproof.
Two Archival Media Choices
- Premium Gloss Paper (Giclee) - Considered more like a satin gloss, this premium HP photo gloss paper supplies vibrant colors and superior fade resistance at a very competitive price. This media also ensures perfect color, excellent luster finish, plus a 200-year archival rating.
- Premium Matte Paper (Giclee) - We offer an FSC Certified, unique matte photo paper that is heavy with an elegant, smooth finish. This media delivers full-color graphics and photo-realistic images with uniform ink coverage.
More Media Options Are Available
- Vinyl extended sizes are available on our banners page.
- Canvas is available on our canvas page.
- Watercolor is available in the fine-art printing area.
- Panoramic sizes offer longer-size options.
- Mounted posters on a gator or foam board.
Backlit film for prints in lightboxes.
Print Multiple Poster Files
With large poster printing, each poster can be different artwork. The "art upload" button only accepts up to five files. The more wide format prints you add to your cart, the better the discount.
If your order consists of more than five files, please email the artwork to email@example.com or send it via file sharing application like Dropbox.
Fast Turnaround Times
Turnaround time begins once artwork is approved and adequately prepared for production.
Printkeg offers one or two-day turnaround options for large posters, panoramic prints, and photo enlargements.
Digital proofs, art concerns, and quantity splits can increase turnaround, but our staff works diligently to keep orders on schedule.
Sending Us Large Poster Art For Printing
Artwork can be uploaded and sent to us through the above form. However, if your large poster file is enormous (over 50MB), please send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via file-sharing apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or any other service of your choice. Also, be sure and provide us with the order number.
Large Poster Digital Proofs
Digital proofs are optional. If a digital test is vital, please let us know in the "Digital Proof" area, and we can usually send a preview within 6 - 8 business hours ($5 per artwork). Digital proofs are useful for proofreading purposes and visualizing the bleed area.
Digital proofs will probably alter turnaround by adding one extra day. Turnaround begins once you approve the artwork for production.
By default, we review bleed, resolution, and size for all artwork before printing. If problems arise that we cannot quickly fix ourselves, a staff artist will contact you or email a PDF proof demonstrating related concerns. Our primary goal is to ensure you are delighted with the final prints.
Many Large Poster Sizes Are Available
To better serve a wide range of industries, we print many convenient sizes for large custom posters, including 16 X 20, 18 X 24, 20 X 30, 24 X 36, 27 X 40, and 36 X 48. Other sizes are also available, and we welcome custom poster sizes. Please call our office to discuss your project further.
All Posters Are Printed Edge-to-Edge
All large format prints are considered full bleed or "edge to edge." Some refer to this as borderless. Please leave about a 1/8" trim area, if possible. Otherwise, your image is slightly stretched to attain full bleed. In most cases, you should not worry about the bleed area unless we email you about possible concerns.
Try Reviewing These Art Suggestions to Improve Your Large Poster Prints.
If the below tips appear written in Rodian to you, don't let that block you from getting started printing your customized large posters. Our helpful group of experts inspects all artwork to ensure your final prints appear crisp and clear. If we cannot rectify any art issues we find, one of our team members will likely email you (please use a legit email for your account).
- We treat large poster printing differently than most smaller prints under 16" x 20." Feel free to arrange the dimensions of your art files the same as the print size you select. For example, if you order 24" x 36" posters, you can submit a 24"x 36" file with no bleed area injected. Everything should run smoothly as long as the most critical elements are about one-quarter-inch away from all four edges.
- When creating large print designs, exporting files from your camera, or photographing paintings, ensure your file will be at least 300 dpi. 300dpi is the lowest setting considered high-quality in the commercial print industry. We will accept as low as 200dpi for large-format printing. Regrettably, many applications export art as a web-graded 72dpi or low-setting 132dpi - so be careful. Those images may look fabulous on your monitor but not so great via print.
- We like PDF or JPG files. Our company accepts other standard file types such as BMP, EPS, PNG, or TIF. If you are working in Photoshop or Illustrator, make sure to flatten layers or outline fonts before saving. Also, review the "save" settings to ensure you are inadvertently not compressing your file.
- Unlike our tinier print products, you can submit large poster files in RGB or CMYK color mode. Our 12-color giclée printing method can reach colors beyond CMYK. Although we cannot technically match every RGB color (especially fluorescents), our giclée technique is superior for reproducing artwork.
Templates Are Not Necessary
We require a 1/8" bleed area for large posters. Since that is such a small trim amount, most customers send us art with the desired print dimensions. If we run into problems, we will contact you immediately. Please feel free to send art with ample bleed area.
Reviews Tell The Real Story
"Excellent, efficient, and affordable service. I have already recommended you to a few people! Keep up the great work! " - S. Walla
"This was my first time getting posters printed for my race team and I was nervous about doing it online. You guys did a great job and since I live nearby in Augusta GA I got my posters the next day. I will definitely work with you again and send you business as well." - C. Ivey
"Beautiful job. My posters were delivered in less than 24 hours. You will get all of my printing business from now on." - G. Berg
"PrintKeg is fabulous! The prints arrived when they said they would; the coloring turned out perfect. I will definitely be placing all of my future poster-print orders with PrintKeg from now on. Thank you!" - M. Antonio
"The quality and the price of the print are awesome! I ordered some poster prints, and I love how thick the paper is and how clear the print is. Thank you! I will begin printing all of my poster jobs through you guys." - Y. Aquino
"I ordered posters for our military reunion and had many positive compliments on the quality of our large posters. You shipped the order promptly as advertised in a secure package. This was a great experience with PrintKeg, and everyone was very helpful including the art dept. You offer a great product at a great price. I will definitely recommend you to others." - K. Wilson
How We Ship Large Posters
Large posters 16 x 20 and up are rolled with Kraft paper and inserted into an extremely durable, padded shipping tube. Extra bubble wrap and paper added inside each container prevent posters from displacing during transit. Somehow UPS still manages sometimes to damage these tubes, which is quite an accomplishment on their part. If damage occurs, we will reprint and ship immediately. Invoices are not added inside packages but are available from the Printkeg control panel.
A Message About Shipments Requiring Multiple Boxes
Our cart can handle most situations, but it isn't perfect. If you order large posters with smaller prints, such as postcards and flyers, we may notify you by email that extra shipping costs will be required. Large prints are shipped separately in tubes. The additional charge will usually range from $6.99 (USPS First Class), $7.99 (USPS Priority), or $10.99 (UPS Ground).
This 12pt card option features a semi-gloss surface and a block-out center layer will keep the light out, ensuring 100% opacity. They are ideally used to print event posters, indoor signs, banners, and P.O.P. items.
Classic Glossy Photo Paper
The classic glossy photo paper can be used to print enlarged photos, signs, and artwork. They are delicate and not scuff-resistant or waterproof.
Premium Photo Matte Paper
Made for giclee printing, this FSC Certified matte photo paper is heavy with a sophisticated, flat finish and delivers full-color graphics and photo-realistic images with consistent ink coverage.
Premium Photo Gloss Paper
Combined with the giclee printing method, this premium satin-gloss photo paper furnishes vibrant colors and superior fade resistance. Enjoy the perfect color, excellent luster finish, and 200-year archival rating.
What is Giclee Printing?
Giclee is a superior art printing method created using a specialized high-resolution inkjet printer. A giclee is synonymous with “art print” and stands apart with its extremely high quality, longevity, and value compared to a standard print.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any small obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.