Papers For 5x7 Note Cards
A deluxe card solution, the 120# matte is our most elegant answer for printing artwork as flat cards or notecards. The opaque and smooth media is also gloss-free and made for writing.
5x7 Note Cards
Printing 5x7 Note Cards
Learn More About Printing 5x7 Note Cards
Notecards printed on premium 16pt uncoated card stock (120# cover) are perfect for writing.
Add classic charm to your life with custom 5 x 7 notecards. A small card to say "Thanks," "Nice to meet you," or "Let's get together" to customers, friends, and fellow business associates will be something they remember. Far more memorable than email, a handwritten note card will make an impressive statement about you or your business.
Single and double-sided flat note cards are printed "full-bleed" or borderless. We've selected a classic, high-quality card stock that is easy to write on and designed to inspire.
These cards are flat. Are you searching for a folded 5x7 card?
5x7 Note Card Features
- Many envelope colors are available.
- Both sides of your notecard can be printed in full color and full bleed.
- We inspect all art for quality assurance.
- Premium uncoated card choice engineered for note cards.
One Premium Matte Card For Writing
Matte Card (120# Cover) - A signature and premium 16pt uncoated card stock, this paper type is ideal for writing on and perfect for note cards.
Turnaround Times are Speedy
Please allow up to three business days plus shipping for all quantities. Most orders arrive at your door within a week.
Art Tips to Help Ensure Quality Printing Custom 5x7 Notecards
If this list of art tips appears Quenya to you, don't let it prevent you from purchasing custom 5" x 7" notecards. Our devoted experts scrutinize all artwork before printing begins. If we cannot solve any hurdles we encounter, one of our graphics specialists will contact you.
- Prepare your 5" x 7" notecard file with 5.25" x 7.25" dimensions. Your design can be set up in portrait or landscape mode. Our team will make quick corrections to keep your experience running smoothly. We urge you to keep valuable content at least 0.25 inches away from the edges to avoid undesired clipping.
- Examine your workspace's quality settings to ensure you are designing in 300dpi. Several graphic tools default to a low-quality 72dpi (Adobe) or 132dpi (Procreate). Raising the quality setting to 300dpi or 600dpi before you begin designing is a massive step towards image crispness.
- We prefer the two file formats, PDF and JPG. Printkeg artisans will also support PNG, EPS, PSD, AI, and TIF files. We cannot set up prints from DOC, PPT, or PUB files.
- We convert all notecard files to CMYK. Many illustrators accidentally work in RGB, but this color spectrum is primarily for digital media. The CMYK conversion process can lead to muted colors or undesired color shifts. If this is your first adventure with commercial printing, we suggest adding a PDF visual to your order.
- Remove trim marks from your notecard design. Sometimes, designers or software leave these marks on the art, but we will ask you to remove them.
Visualize Trimming with a 5x7 Template
Use the below PDF template to place your art into to visualize better and understand how art will print after trimming. Your image file should technically be 5.25" x 7.25," but our designers can usually add bleed to any artwork.
Visualize Your 5x7 Notecard with a Digital Proof
Our staff designers briefly inspect all files for quality purposes. We will email you a PDF proof before production if we see evident problems (resolution, size, trim, etc.). If you require a PDF proof no matter what, please select the option in the order form. A digital proof may add one day to turnaround yet may help discover errors before it is too late.
Add White Envelopes to Your Notecards
Only white A7 envelope options are available for 5x7 note cards. Please review the flat or folded 5x7 cards in the invitations section for more envelope color options.
Stand Out With a Variety of Envelope Colors
Four more envelope colors are available with 5x7 flat cards and folded cards. Just remember to select the matte card stock for note card purposes.
Why Should You Print With Us?
✓ Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 5x7 Note Cards, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
✓ Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Invitations & Note Cards and 5x7 Note Cards projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
✓ Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 5x7 Note Cards in the Invitations & Note Cards industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Invitations & Note Cards which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.