Three Archival Card Choices For 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards
6x8 or 6x9 Postcards on gloss card offers rich colors and a satin shine perfect for almost everything.
The matte card on 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards is smooth, uncoated, warm, and bright white. All colors are a little more subtle - purposely.
This card offers a watercolor paper texture to capture the authenticity of tangible art and imperfections that make every print unique.
Design / Rush Options For 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards
Make My Graphic Work
This option entails multiple quick fixes that you may be unable to perform. An artist will re-size your file, fix margin issues and address challenging bleed areas to ensure perfect 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards.
Edit My File
Our designers add or remove elements into your file, such as text and pictures. This option is perfect if your 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards needs minor changes. The most common use of this service is changing the dates on a previously printed postcard or the contact details on a business card.
Create My Art
One of our skilled graphic artists will create an original 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards design. This person will work closely with you via email until a final print file is approved and production-ready.
Rush turnaround speeds up your order turnaround time by one day. We know you need your 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards in a hurry, so we will try to expedite the shipping if we cannot honor the faster turnaround.
6x8 or 6x9 Postcards
Printing 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards
Learn More About Printing 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards
Customers often implement large 6x8 or 6x9 postcards for mailings, numerous specialty art, leaflets, and so much more. As direct mail pieces, the 6x9 and 6x11 oversized card sizes possess a higher chance to stand out - a significant advantage over smaller materials. Many real estate companies, businesses, and medical offices embrace this larger size for print advertising and marketing. Additionally, many graphic artists enjoy creating stunning visuals for materials with more print real estate available.
Are you looking for 2500 or more 6x9 postcards?
6x8 and 6x9 Postcard Features
- Three durable card options (gloss, matte, textured)
- Artistic textured card stock is available
- 6x8 is a popular choice for framing
- Oversized 6x9 cards make a statement
- We inspect all artwork before printing
- Our staff designers automatically adjust art for printing
Turnaround Time (Business Days)
6x8 and 6x9 card printing require a two-day turnaround time. This time does not begin until the artwork is received and approved by our art staff. At that point, we forward the order to production and send you an estimated ship date. Files turned in properly should remain on time.
Digital Proofs for 6x9 Cards
By default, we now only email digital proofs if purchased ($5), or if we notice problems with artwork. If there are issues concerning bleed, resolution, and size, we will contact you and possibly email a PDF proof showing our concerns. Otherwise, your artwork will move straight to production. You will receive a status email with the estimated ship date. Staff designers will check and observe all artwork before printing to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
Digital proofs will alter turnaround by adding 1 extra day (not including approval time). Turnaround time begins once the art is approved.
Art Specifications To Improve The Quality of Your 6x8 and 6x9 Cards.
If the suggestions below seem Wookie to you, don't let it deter you from ordering custom 6" x 8" and 6" x 9" cards today. Our specialists examine your files before production starts. If we cannot solve any problems we discover, one of our graphics specialists will reach out to you via email or phone.
- Create the measurements of your art file 6.25" x 8.25" or 6.25" x 9.25". This extra area is called "bleed" and allows us to provide edge-to-edge prints. Focus on protecting valuable content by keeping it at least 0.25 inches away from the edges. The pixel count for your files should be around 1875px x 2475px (6x8 cards) or 1875px x 2775px (6x9 cards).
- When beginning a new design, make sure you are operating in a 300dpi environment. 300dpi is the lowest setting that is considered high-quality printing in our industry. Many software giants default to a web-rated 72dpi (Adobe Photoshop) or sub-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Raising the quality setting to 300dpi or higher before starting your work is essential.
- We work with many files each day, but PDF or JPG file formats are our favorites. Nevertheless, our specialists accept other file types like PNG, EPS, and TIF.
- Try designing your digital art while in CMYK color mode. We convert all 6x8 and 6x9 card files to CMYK. Many artists unknowingly compose artwork in RGB, but this color form is for digital graphics and not printing. If this is your first time printing, please consider ordering a PDF proof.
6x8 and 6x9 Templates
For better visualization concerning bleed areas with 6x9 postcards, we provide a PDF template to place art into. Please note that the file is actually 6.25x9.25.
6x8 template coming soon
More Information About Oversized Cards
The framable 6x8 and oversized 6x9 cards have emerged as favorites for direct mailed print materials since they are more likely to be read by consumers. Home users are also utilizing 6x8 and 6x9 cards for invites, save-the-dates, and big announcements. Like our other postcard services, quality gloss and matte card stocks mix well with the latest and most advanced technology in digital printing.
6x9 Card Reviews
"Excellent, I was surprised by the turnaround time and quality of the prints." - D. Henry
"You guys have THE BEST products and customer service! Thank you so much. The quality and turnaround time is unmatched. Simply amazing!!!" - Blake
"This was incredibly easy on the brain AND the pocketbook. Will definitely use it again! Thanks!!" - Factory Theater
Shipping 6x8 and 6x9 Postcards
We utilize UPS and USPS for most postcard deliveries. You will discover different shipping method options during checkout. Cards are shrink-wrapped in stacks and surrounded by bubble wrap inside a sturdy box resulting in safe transportation (99% of the time). If you receive damaged cards, please inform our customer service for replacements.
Why Should You Print With Us?
✓ Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
✓ Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent and 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
✓ Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards in the industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.