6x6, 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards
6x6, 6x8 or 6x9 Postcards
Customers often implement large 6x8 or 6x9 postcards for mailings, numerous specialty art, leaflets, and more. As direct mail pieces, the 6x9 and 6x11 oversized card sizes are more likely to stand out - a significant advantage over smaller materials. Many real estate companies, businesses, and medical offices embrace this larger size for print advertising and marketing. Additionally, many graphic artists enjoy creating stunning visuals for materials with more print real estate available.
Are you looking for 2500 or more 6x9 postcards?
6x6, 6x8, and 6x9 Postcard Features
- Three durable card options (gloss, matte, textured)
- Artistic textured card stock is available
- 6x8 is a popular choice for framing
- Oversized 6x9 cards make a statement
- 6x6 square postcards are increasing in popularity.
- We inspect all artwork before printing
- Our staff designers automatically adjust art for printing
Turnaround Time (Business Days)
6x6, 6x8, and 6x9 card printing requires a two-day turnaround time. This time begins when our art staff receives and approves the artwork. At that point, we will forward the order to production and send you an estimated ship date. Files turned in properly should remain on time.
Digital Proofs for 6x9 Cards
By default, we now only email digital proofs if purchased ($5), or if we notice problems with artwork. If there are issues concerning bleed, resolution, and size, we will contact you and email a PDF proof showing our concerns. Otherwise, your artwork will move straight to production. You will receive a status email with the estimated ship date. Staff designers will check and observe all artwork before printing to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
Digital proofs will alter turnaround by adding one extra day (excluding approval time). Turnaround time begins once the art is approved.
Art Specifications To Improve The Quality of Your 6x8 and 6x9 Cards.
If the suggestions below seem Wookie to you, don't let it deter you from ordering custom 6" x 8" and 6" x 9" cards today. Our specialists examine your files before production starts. If we cannot solve any problems we discover, one of our graphics specialists will contact you via email or phone.
- Create the measurements of your art file: 6.25" x 8.25" or 6.25" x 9.25". This extra area is called "bleed, " allowing us to provide edge-to-edge prints. Focus on protecting valuable content by keeping it at least 0.25 inches away from the edges. The pixel count for your files should be around 1875px x 2475px (6x8 cards) or 1875px x 2775px (6x9 cards).
- When beginning a new design, make sure you are operating in a 300 dpi environment. 300 dpi is the lowest setting considered high-quality printing in our industry. Many software giants default to a web-rated 72dpi (Adobe Photoshop) or sub-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Raising the quality setting to 300 dpi or higher before starting your work is essential.
- We work with many files daily, but our favorites are PDF or JPG file formats. Nevertheless, our specialists accept other file types like PNG, EPS, and TIF.
- Try designing your digital art while in CMYK color mode. We convert all 6x8 and 6x9 card files to CMYK. Many artists unknowingly compose artwork in RGB, but this color form is for digital graphics rather than printing. If this is your first printing venture, please consider ordering a PDF proof.
6x8 and 6x9 Templates
For better visualization concerning bleed areas with 6x9 postcards, we provide a PDF template to place art into. Please note that the file is 6.25x9.25.
6x8 template coming soon
More Information About Oversized Cards
Since consumers are likelier to read larger postcards, the framable 6x8 and oversized 6x9 cards have emerged as favorites for direct mailed print materials. Home users also utilize 6x8 and 6x9 cards for invites, save-the-dates, and big announcements. Like our other postcard services, quality gloss and matte card stocks mix well with the latest and most advanced technology in digital printing.
6x9 Card Reviews
"Excellent, I was surprised by the turnaround time and quality of the prints." - D. Henry
"You guys have THE BEST products and customer service! Thank you so much. The quality and turnaround time is unmatched. Simply amazing!!!" - Blake
"This was incredibly easy on the brain AND the pocketbook. Will definitely use it again! Thanks!!" - Factory Theater
Shipping 6x6, 6x8, and 6x9 Postcards
We utilize UPS and USPS for most postcard deliveries. You will discover different shipping method options during checkout. Cards are shrink-wrapped in stacks and surrounded by bubble wrap inside a sturdy box, resulting in safe transportation (99% of the time). If you receive damaged cards, please inform our customer service for replacements.
Postcards on gloss card offers rich colors and a satin shine perfect for almost everything.
The matte cardstock for postcards is smooth, uncoated, warm, and bright white. All colors are a little more subtle - purposely.
This felt textured card offers a watercolor paper hand to capture the authenticity of tangible art and imperfections that make every print unique.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.