Archival Papers Available For
8x10 Art Prints
8x10 Art Prints on gloss art paper grants gorgeous colors and a satin shine perfect for almost any project.
Print your 8x10 Art Prints on our creamy, uncoated, and warm matte art paper. Colors are intentionally a little more subdued for an elegant feel.
This Fine Arts Printing paper promotes a watercolor-like paper texture to capture the authenticity of physical art. Each print carries imperfections for a unique customer experience.
8x10 Art Prints
Printing 8x10 Art Prints
Learn More About Printing 8x10 Art Prints
8x10 prints are a fairly standard size for framed artwork, but the quality of our 8x10 art prints is far beyond standard. The entire Printkeg staff primarily focuses on consistently producing superior print results for clients. Professional artists reselling their work at conventions, festivals, Etsy storefronts, and other marketplaces rely on our premium card stocks and lavish graphics output.
Features of 8x10 Prints
- Three distinctive paper options intended for retail artwork.
- Print multiple files (up to five per quantity).
- We inspect your artwork for quality concerns.
- Pick from two super fast turnaround options.
- All art paper is archival and acid-free.
- You can also print 8" x 8" from this page.
Three Archival Papers For Retail Art
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – Our satin-gloss card stock provides a light sheen that enhances color vibrancy.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – A high-grade choice and artist favorite, the opaque matte card is an elegant alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This distinctive card stock is the heart of our fine arts printing and gives artists a textured choice.
Lower-cost paper alternatives are available on our 8x10 flyers page. We've produced prints for thousands of artists utilizing those paper options for selling artwork.
How to Print Multiple Files and Save
8x10 prints qualify for our multiple file policy. What does this mean? You can upload up to five different art files per quantity and take advantage of bulk rates. You can select the "250" quantity and print "50" of five separate graphics.
Enjoy Fast Turnaround (in Business Days)
1 and 2 business day options are available for turnaround time.
Digital proofs could add one extra day in some cases. Art issues can also extend the turnaround time.
Take Advantage of 8x10 Digital Proofs
Please upload art files from this page and review them during the check-out process (as a link). If you prefer a PDF digital proof before printing, please select the digital proof option for $5. We try to send proofs within 6 - 8 business hours.
Our designers thoroughly examine artwork for issues involving bleed, margins, resolution, color changes, and size. If cases arise where we cannot quickly fix problems, a staff artist will email a PDF proof demonstrating related concerns. Our main goal is to ensure you are 100% happy with the final prints. To take advantage of The Printkeg Promise, please be sure to add a PDF proof to your order.
Requested digital proofs regularly add one business day to turnaround. Turnaround time begins once you approve for printing by email.
Sending Us Artwork is Easy
Please upload your art files 50MB and under from this page. If, for some reason, you cannot upload the art to us, please feel free to email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number as the subject. If your data is too large to upload or email, try a free third-party file storage company such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
Full Bleed or Borders?
If you would like us to add white borders to your artwork, please let us know in the messages area. This solution might be preferable for art with signatures close or on the edges. If white margins exist in your artwork, we will preserve that area in the final print. Otherwise, all artwork is printed full bleed or edge-to-edge.
These Art Specs May Improve the Quality of Your Final 8x10 Prints.
If the below criteria appear like Huttese to you, it is okay. Don't let the list prevent you from getting started. Our crew works intimately with you if any art problems come up. Since we focus on producing retail prints for artists, we will encourage you to submit better files if possible.
- Try to edit the size details of your image files and use 8.25" x 10.25 dimensions. We ask for this added space (called "the bleed area"), so we can provide edge-to-edge prints. You can save critical text and imagery from clipping by keeping those items at least 0.25 inches away from all edges. If you work in pixels, try to get as close to 2475 x 3075 as possible.
- While drafting new designs, exporting files from your camera, scanning physical artwork, or photographing paintings, make sure your final print file will be at least 300dpi. 300dpi is the lowest setting considered high-quality in the print industry. By default, many apps and software export art as a web-safe 72dpi or mediocre 132dpi. Those images may look fabulous on your monitor but not-so-great via print.
- We prefer PDF or JPG files. Our graphic designers also accept other standard file types such as PNG, EPS, and TIF. If you are working in Photoshop or Illustrator, make sure to flatten layers or outline fonts before saving. Also, check the "save" settings are not compressing the file.
- Try designing your digital art in CMYK color mode. We convert most 8x10 art into CMYK before printing starts. If this is your first time printing with us, please consider ordering a PDF proof to visualize massive color shifts.
Visualize Trim Area Using Downloadable Templates
We've created a downloadable 8x10 PDF template for help visualizing bleed and trim areas. Please notice the template is 8.25x10.25 (to include trim regions). You can submit art in portrait or landscape format.
Reviews For 8x10 Art Prints Are Positive
🤩 "I am actually in awe of your service and the quality! And the turnaround is pretty fantastic. Thanks for helping make my dreams come true by making it so I can afford prints!!" - E. Goff
😀 "I’m so happy with my 8x10 art prints! They look great and they came so fast. I’ll definitely be ordering much more from you guys! Thank you so much!" - Gina
😄 "The Printkeg team are on top of things. Even if I upload something inaccurately they're always responsive and helpful. :)" - Matthew
😄 "I had a great experience with Printkeg. I had some original drawings printed for greeting cards, and some 8x10 prints. The staff was very helpful with suggestions and making sure I had what I needed. Quick communication and delivery of the finished prints. This was a trial order for me, and I will use Printkeg again. Thank you!" - Jackie
Shipping 8x10 Prints Quick and Safe
8x10 art prints are shipped flat and are shrink-wrapped between heavy chipboard then snuggled with bubble wrap placed inside durable shipping boxes. It is rare to receive damaged products, but we will reprint these items at no extra cost to you.
There are More Options for 8x10 Prints
You Can Print 8x10 on Lighter Paper.
We do offer four thinner paper options in our flyer section for 8x10. We do not recommend this for most retail art since art papers are archival and intended for gallery and long-lasting settings. But, we see many artists, marketers, and event planners using the thinner alternatives.
Consider Square Prints.
Sometimes your art may not fit 8x10 since it is more square in nature. We can resolve this situation by utilizing the 8x8 ratio, which you can find on our custom square printing page. Additional square sizes reside there as well.
What other sizes play nice with 8x10?
If you are hoping to print cards and posters of your 8x10 artwork, these are your counterpart sizes:
- 3" x 4" (90% compatible)
- 4" x 5" card (100% fit, order from our 4" x 6" page)
- 5" x 7" card (80% and easy to work with)
- 11" x 14" print (90% and easy to handle)
- 12" x 16" poster (90% and easy to refit)
- 24" x 30" large print (100% but watch that resolution)
You will notice that 11" x 17" and 12" x 18" are missing. It is not impossible to resize 8" x 10" art to fit those sizes, but the process may require cropping or uneven margins. Our internal artists are here to make sure your prints look marvelous.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 8x10 Art Prints, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 8x10 Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Fine Arts Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.