Printing Watercolor Prints
Learn More About Printing Watercolor Prints
The textured finish and ultra-heavyweight of this 19 mils beautiful art watercolor paper provide an authentic look and proper feel for reproductions of watercolor art. Watercolor paper can also add a refreshing natural texture to photography and digital media. Collectors who like to handle out-of-frame prints will appreciate this paper's rigidity and surface. Watercolor Paper has a natural white exterior and is neutral-toned, acid-free, and made from 100% cotton rag.
Features of Watercolor Prints
- Incredible rigid 100% cotton rag
- Archival rating of more than 200+ years
- We inspect your files for ultimate quality
- Giclée printing for superior resale value
With large giclée watercolor printing, each print can be different artwork. However, the "art upload" button only accepts up to five files. If your order consists of more than ten multiple files, please email the artwork or send it via file sharing application like Dropbox.
Reasonable Turnaround Times
3- 5 business days for watercolor prints. Turnaround time does not begin until the artwork is set up and approved. Digital proofs, incorrectly set up artwork, and miscellaneous art issues can add days to turnaround. Turnaround time is a little longer than other products since the process is more delicate, and accuracy is instrumental to art reproduction.
Sending Us Your Artwork is Easy
You can upload your digital artwork to us through the above form. However, if your art file is enormous, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or via file sharing apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or any other service of your choice. It will be helpful if you refer to your order number.
Add a PDF Digital Proof
If you would like to see a PDF visual before printing begins, please select the $5 digital proof option. Our staff designers will send one by email usually within 6 to 8 business hours. Digital proofs will alter turnaround by adding one extra day. Turnaround begins once you approve the art for printing.
By default, we review bleed, resolution, and dimensions for all artwork before printing. If problems arise that we cannot quickly fix ourselves, a staff artist will contact you or email a PDF proof demonstrating related concerns. Our primary goal is to ensure you are delighted with the final prints.
Custom Sizes Are Welcome
Although we offer many predetermined sizes for our giclée watercolor printing, custom sizes are welcome. Pick the smallest possible size that your art will fit into and provide the requested dimensions in the "Messages / Instructions" area in the above form.
Watercolor Prints are Full Bleed
All large format prints are considered full bleed or "edge to edge." Some refer to this as borderless. Please leave about a 1/8" trim area if possible; otherwise, your image is slightly stretched to attain full bleed. We will preserve borders or margins presented in the original art file.
Art Tips and Suggestions to Improve Your Custom Watercolor Prints
If the below tips and suggestions seem written in Quenya to you, don't let that deter you from printing your art. Our accommodating crew examines all artwork to ensure watercolor prints appear beautiful. If we cannot resolve any issues we encounter, one of our experts will contact you.
- We treat printing on watercolor differently than smaller prints. You can make the dimensions of your art files the same as the print size you desire. For example, if you order 16" x 20" watercolor prints, you can submit your art 16"x 20" with no bleed area included. The process should run smoothly as long as the critical elements are at least one-quarter-inch away from the edges.
- When planning your design, exporting files from your camera, or photographing paintings, make sure your final print file will be at least 300dpi. 300dpi is the lowest setting considered high-quality in the commercial print industry. Regrettably, many applications export art as a web-graded 72dpi or low-setting 132dpi. Those images may look fabulous on your monitor but not-so-great via print. Adjusting the resolution of a low-quality image does not fix it. It is best to work in high-quality settings as you create your file initially rather than changing it later.
- We prefer PDF or JPG files. However, our team accepts other conventional file types such as PNG, EPS, or TIF. Review the "save" or "export" settings to ensure you are not compressing the file submitted to us.
- You can submit files for watercolor prints in RGB or CMYK color mode. Our 12-ink giclée printing method can reach colors beyond CMYK. Although we cannot technically match every RGB color (such as fluorescents), this benefit is superior for reproducing artwork.
You Don't Need a Template
Most customers send us art sized as the desired print dimensions. If we run into problems, we will contact you immediately. For people being extra cautious, please feel free to send art with ample bleed.
😀 "Quality watercolor prints and good packaging." - Bernie
😄 "My art prints came quickly and were amazing quality. As a newbie Art seller, I’m thankful to have found you guys. Thank you!" - Ryan
😄 "I love Printkeg! They always go out of their way to make things right and have some of the best printing you can get online! I highly recommend them." - Maya
😀 "The customer service was amazing! I ordered prints of one of my original paintings and they came out absolutely perfect! The color and quality is great and looks just like the real painting!" - Isaiah
How We Ship Watercolor Prints
Watercolor prints 16x20 and up are rolled with Kraft paper and inserted into an extremely durable and fat shipping tube. We add bubble wrap and extra protection inside the container to prevent posters from moving around. Smaller watercolor giclée prints are shipped flat.
Other Print Media You May Appreciate
We Host Many Giclée Solutions
There is no question that prints on watercolor paper represent the finest quality in art reproduction. Other wide-format archival and giclée methods include prints on canvas, photo gloss, and photo matte.
For Smaller Prints and Cards, Try Our Textured Paper
The textured card selection does the same for smaller prints and cards that watercolor does for larger graphics. We provide this archival media to help you add value and authenticity to your images ranging from 3"x 5" up to 13"x19".
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your Watercolor Prints, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Watercolor Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Fine Arts Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.