Three Archival Card Choices For 4.25x5.5 Postcards / Flyers
4.25x5.5 Postcards / Flyers on gloss card offers rich colors and a satin shine perfect for almost everything.
The matte card on 4.25x5.5 Postcards / Flyers is smooth, uncoated, warm, and bright white. All colors are a little more subtle - purposely.
This card offers a watercolor paper texture to capture the authenticity of tangible art and imperfections that make every print unique.
4.25x5.5 Postcards / Flyers
Printing 4.25x5.5 Postcards / Flyers
Learn More About Printing 4.25x5.5 Postcards / Flyers
Printkeg prints "quarter sheet" sized custom cards using heavyweight gloss, matte, or textured cardstocks - three distinct choices to display beautiful artwork. Artists tend to favor 4.25x5.5 since envelopes, frames, and mattes are widely compatible.
4.25x5.5 postcards are also highly effective in gaining customer attention. They are also far more economical than trying to print full-sized 8.5x11 or 5.5x8.5 flyers.
- Three distinct, and archival, card stocks to choose
- Cards intended for retail art or marketing
- Designers review all art for quality purposes
- Our designers automatically fix small problems when possible
- 4.25x5.5 cards are often printed to fit into A2 envelopes
- Quarters sized cards are economical
Three 4.25 x 5.5 Card Choices
- Gloss Card – Our satin-gloss card option provides a light sheen and gorgeous colors.
- Matte Card – A popular choice for artists, the matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte – We offer this distinguishing stock for artists searching for more texture.
How Long It Takes To Ship (Turnaround)
Select one of three turnaround options for deadline-conscious customers. The first turnaround begins on the next business day (as long as the current day is a business day). Art concerns, billing issues, and digital proofs can extend the turnaround time.
Visualize Your Art With a PDF Proof
We email digital proofs when we spot problems with artwork or if a customer requests one. If there are issues concerning bleed, resolution, and size, we will contact you. For $5, we will email a PDF proof showing the bleed area and estimated cut lines. Otherwise, the artwork will move straight to production. We check and observe all artwork before printing to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Digital proofs will alter turnaround by adding one extra day (not including approval time). Turnaround time begins once the art is approved.
These Art Guidelines Improve The Print Quality of Your 4.25" x 5.5" Cards.
If the following specifications seem Klingon to you, don't allow that to dissuade you from ordering prints. Our friendly staff reviews all artwork to make sure your cards print sharply. If we can't resolve art issues promptly, one of our team members will reach out.
- Make sure to set your art file with 4.5" x 5.75" dimensions. Remember to keep important content at least 0.25 inches away from the edges. The pixel count for your file should be at least 1350 x 1725.
- When beginning a new design, check and see if you are working in a 300dpi environment. Many graphic software giants default at 72dpi (Adobe Photoshop) and 132dpi (Procreate). Increasing the quality setting to 300dpi or higher before you begin working is critical to print quality.
- We prefer PDF or JPG file formats. However, our team will accept other file types such as PNG and TIF.
- Try designing your art in CMYK color mode. For 4.25" x 5.5" flyers and postcards, we convert all files to CMYK before printing. Many artists unwittingly work in RGB, which is a color mode intended for digital media. Conversion can lead to softened or undesired color changes.
A Template May Help You Visualize Bleed Area
What is a bleed area? This extra area allows us to create edge-to-edge printing. Your file should be a little larger than the final print size.
To help set up your 4.25" x 5.5" postcards, we offer the below PDF template to place your art. You will notice that the file is 4.5" x 5.75" providing that extra "bleed" area we need. Remember to keep important elements 0.25 inches away from the edges.
More Information for 4.25x5.5 Cards
Very similar in size to 4x6 postcards, flat 4.25 X 5.5 cards are popular among businesses and artists alike. They are also commonly fit with smaller A2 envelopes designed for photos and greeting cards. Printkeg offers white and natural envelopes with our 4.25 X 5.5 invitations. If you would like envelopes, please contact us.
Customer Reviews Speak Volumes
😁 "I really appreciated being able to buy greeting cards at a reasonable price for a very small order. This is something I regularly need." - C. Marshall
😄 Turn around time was fast and the print was beautiful. Always a good experience with Printkeg!" - Bill
😁 "The print quality & paper stock exceeded my expectations. My prints were shipped securely & quickly. I have found my new print house." - Scott
Shipping Your Cards Safely
We configure shipping rates during the checkout process. For postcards, you can select UPS and USPS shipping methods. Cards are shrink-wrapped in stacks and surrounded by bubble wrap inside a durable shipping box resulting in safe transportation (99% of the time). If you experience damage, please contact our customer service for assistance.
A Fancy Upgrade to 4.25" x 5.5" Postcards
Looking For More Lavish 4.25" x 5.5" Invitations?
4.25" x 5.5" is one of our primary dimensions for invitations and note cards. We print flat or folded cards on an ultra-thick 130# gloss or 120# matte in that section. There you can also attain A2 envelopes to complement each card. Discover our custom invitations area today.
Larger Projects Are Welcome.
Your project may require more than 2000 4.25" x 5.5 cards. For this scenario, we offer larger quantities and bulk rates. Even better, you can take advantage of 16pt gloss and matte cardstock that is superior for marketing and mailing.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 4.25x5.5 Postcards / Flyers, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Flyer Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 4.25x5.5 Postcards / Flyers in the Flyer Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Flyer Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.