Invitations & Note Cards
Invitations and Note Cards
Stationery, invitations, and note card printing is excellent for holiday cards, birthday cards, greeting cards, wedding invites, birth announcements, selling artwork, and much more. Printkeg is the perfect place to buy quality custom-printed folded and flat cards.
- Premium card stocks are available for flat cards and notecards. Flat cards are even more durable than our postcards.
- We include envelopes with invitations. They are optional for note cards.
- Three convenient finished sizes: 3.5 x 5", 4.25 x 5.5" and 5 x 7" (flat or folded options)
More area and double the fun, folded cards are standard for greeting cards, birthday cards, wedding invitations, and holiday cards. We digitally print folded cards on four convenient paper options featuring heavy 110# glossy and 100# matte card stocks. Each card accompanies an envelope.
No folds, just a simple and elegant custom flat card with two supreme 16pt card choices plus one impressive textured option. Flat cards are 3.5 x 5", 4.25 x 5.5", or 5 x 7" and are printed on a durable 130# gloss cover, 120# matte cover, or 100# textured card stock. Again, we include an envelope with each card.
Our experts produce these personalized flat cards on a hefty uncoated smooth matte card stock that is easy to write on. Envelopes are optional.
You can choose Ivory White, Natural, or Grover Kraft envelopes to accompany each piece for all card products.
On top of the above envelope options, 5x7 cards offer additional colors for their A7 jackets. These colors include Dark Red, Gamma Green, Blast-Off Blue, Eclipse Black, Lift-off Lemon, Pulsar Pink, and Gravity Grape.
Custom Invitation and Note Card Sizes
We accept custom sizes, but we only offer 5 x 7" (A7), 4.25 x 5.5" (A2), and 3.5 x 5" (4-bar) envelopes in white, natural or grocer Kraft colors. If you have a custom size, please let us know in the "Messages / Deadline" area. We are more than happy to accept personalized projects.
What's the difference between invitations and note cards?
1. Invitations include envelopes. Glossy, matte, and textured card stock options are available.
2. With note cards, envelopes are optional, and only an impressive matte card stock is available (for writing).
Art Specs For Cards
Try not to feel overwhelmed by art specifications - especially for invitations and greeting cards. Since this category comprises such high-end products, this information might play a vital role in your final products.
- Resolution - This component is the key to producing sharp, high-end folded or flat cards. We prefer 300dpi or higher. We recommend 600dpi for cards with text. If your image quality is low, our staff will contact you.
Color - We print all cards in CMYK color mode. If you have no idea what this means, don't panic. Our design team converts everything by default.
Bleed - This extra space allows us to provide edge-to-edge printing. The most important item to know is this: Keep essential components and textual content at least a quarter-inch from the edges to avoid unwanted clipping.