4.25x5.5 Folded Cards
4.25x5.5 Folded Cards
Three envelope styles are available.
We offer four outstanding card stocks for custom 4.25x5.5 folded cards and invitations. Two are less expensive for handing out, and two are more durable, particularly for mailing purposes. Our team individually scores each card for folding perfection, and we partner them with white vellum or natural envelopes. We've seen folded cards utilized for almost every occasion imaginable, including holiday cards, party invitations, art collections, greeting cards, birthday cards, and much more. We'd love to help print your next card project.
4.25x5.5 Custom Folded Card Features
- White vellum or natural envelopes are available.
- Both sides can be full bleed and full color.
- We help with proper art setup.
Four Premium Card Choices
- Gloss Card (80# Cover) - This paper is a less expensive alternative and a classic card selection.
- Matte Card (70# Cover) - Enjoy this fitting stock for elegant cards requiring less shine.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) - This smooth card stock is our favorite paper option, which is conducive to artwork and colors.
- Gloss Card (18pt / Gloss Exterior) - A premium option for 5x7 folded cards, this gloss stock enhances color vibrancy. Order now.
We recommend the latter heavy card options, but the first two paper choices offer significant savings.
Turnaround for 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards
Three business days for all quantities. This period does not include the shipping days. You can select a shipping method during checkout.
Art Guidelines for Custom 4.25x5.5 Folded Cards
If the following guidelines seem like Dovahzul language to you, don't let it be game over. Our skilled professionals analyze all artwork before printing begins. If we cannot resolve difficulties, we discover that one of our courteous staff members will be in touch quickly.
- The most important thing we need from you is the bleed area. Try to prepare your art files with 5.8" x 8.8" (spread format) or 5.75" x 4.375" (individual sides) dimensions. If needed, we can make adjustments, so concentrate on keeping valuable components at least 0.25 inches away from the edges.
- Carefully study the quality settings to identify if you produce in a 300dpi space. Many conventional graphics apps default to a web-quality 72dpi (Adobe Photoshop) or a modest-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Increasing the quality setting to 300dpi or higher before you start working is a tremendous step in the right direction toward quality.
- We cherish PDF or JPG files. Don't worry; our artists accept other files such as PNG, EPS, PSD, AI, and TIF. We do not open DOC, PUB, or PPT files. Thankfully, most Microsoft programs allow you to export your file as a PDF.
- Try examining your digital artwork in CMYK color mode. We convert all files to CMYK. Many designers casually work in RGB, but this color mode is fundamentally for digital media. The CMYK conversion process can lead to softened colors or various color shifts. If this is your first time printing cards with a commercial printer, we recommend ordering a PDF proof.
- Please remove trim or crop marks from your artwork. We use our cutlines. Sometimes, designers leave these marks on the art, but we will ask you to remove them before production.
4.25x5.5 Folded Card Template
This downloadable template offers a better way to visualize the bleed area for each printed side.
Extra 4.25x5.5 Folded Card Details
4.25x5.5 single or double-sided cards are available. Single-sided cards include the front and back of the card. A double-sided card adds the inside area.
We carefully score each card for folding perfection. Orders 100 cards and under are shipped already folded. Large orders remain flat when sent for safe transportation. All 4.25x5.5 cards are considered "full bleed" or "borderless." We only provide a white margin if present in the original artwork.
Single or Double-Sided 4.25x5.5 Cards?
Single-Sided - Art can be on the front and very back of the card.
Double-Sided - This includes printing on the inside of the card as well.
Digital Proofs for Folded Cards
Don't worry; we briefly review all files for quality purposes. If we see obvious problems, we will still send you a preview ensuring your prints look correct! If you need a digital sample, please select the appropriate proof option. A digital PDF proof may delay an order by a single business day but save us all from unexpected mistakes.
Folding Your Cards
We score all 4.25x5 custom-printed folded cards. However, please note we only fold orders under 100.
Three Envelope Choices
Three envelope choices are available for 4.25.5x5.5 folded cards: Vellum White, Kraft, and Natural. Please note that the natural envelope is a bit darker in person than you may see on the screen.
Will My Art Fit With 4.25" x 5.5" Folded Cards?
Printing Art as 4.25" x 5.5" Folded Cards.
First, we can usually make almost any picture work as folded cards. Our team is here to help. Some art may fit the 4.25" x 5.5" space better than the 5" x 7" workspace. These dimensions place nice with the 4.25" x 5.5" area.
- 8" x 10"
- 8.5" x 11"
- 11" x 14"
- 16" x 20"
We will let you know if your artwork fits the 5" x 7" dimension better. We offer this advice to avoid uneven margins, unwanted clipping, and yucky stretching.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.