Durable Card Stocks Available For 2x6 Bookmarks
16pt Gloss Card
This shiny card is subtly thicker than the 14pt stock. The further rigidity prevents folds and creases. Additionally, colors appear extra vivid and glossy due to the stunning UV coating.
16pt Matte Card
The matte 16pt variant exudes professionalism and high quality. The colors in your artwork appear a little muted for a sophisticated, subdued effect. Ballpoint pens with oil-based ink and permanent markers write best on this surface.
We are facing random intervals of paper shortages that may require substitutions. You will be notified and given options via email if your order is affected.
18pt CS1 Card
2x6 Bookmarks media options may include this ultra-durable card stock "coated" or "UV coated" (super glossy) on the front and uncoated on the back for convenient writing purposes.
Design & Rush Options For 2x6 Bookmarks
Make My Graphic Work
This choice includes a variety of swift fixes that you may be unable to perform yourself. A Printkeg artist will re-size your image dimensions, fix margin issues, and handle challenging bleed areas to secure perfect 2x6 Bookmarks.
Edit My File
Our design team adds or removes elements in your artwork, such as text and pictures. The most common use of this service is changing the contact details on a previously printed business card.
Create My Art
One of our skilled graphic artists will create an original business card design. We work closely with you via email until a final print file is approved and production-ready.
Rush hastens up your order turnaround time by one day. We know you need your 2x6 Bookmarks in a hurry, so we will try to expedite the shipping if we cannot honor the faster turnaround.
Printing 2x6 Bookmarks
Learn More About Printing 2x6 Bookmarks
Printing these smaller bookmarks and tickets is slightly less expensive than the standard 2x7. There is no particular preference for most when considering 2x6 or 2x7. Still, short-term events of dated materials are more economical than the latter. When we introduced 2x6 into our lineup, it became a wild success with many customers.
2x6 Bookmark Features
- Three incredible primary card stocks
- We review all art before printing for quality purposes
- Cheap prices for small runs
- Bookmarks are printed in full bleed and full color
- Ships in two to four days
- UV Coating available
Three Card Choices For Custom Bookmarks
- Gloss (16pt / UV Coated) - This first option is a thick card option beautifully UV-coated on both sides for a super shiny finish. The UV coating also acts as an extra layer of protectant.
- Matte (16pt / No UV Coating) * - Reach the same density as the gloss option but on a dull matte card for a flatter finish without UV coating.
- CS1 (18pt / UV Front Only) - This highly durable option boasts a super shiny UV-coated front but a flat backside for writing purposes.
* For 2x6 custom bookmark orders of less than 1000, the "Matte 16pt" will be substituted with "Matte 100# Cover" until further notice. Other paper is unaffected.
Turnaround is Fast
There are two convenient options for the turnaround time. The standard turnaround time for bookmarks and unnumbered event tickets is two to four days, and an expedited option (rush) is one day less. Turnaround time consists of the time between art approval and actual production of the materials. Art approval usually occurs on the same day after the completed order.
Digital Proofs for 2x6 Bookmarks
If you require a digital PDF proof of your custom bookmarks before printing, please select the digital proof option for $5. By default, we still send digital proofs if we spot a problem during our quality inspection. We will not print materials that will print poorly without approval.
Digital proofs may increase turnaround time by one day.
Art Instructions For Printing 2x6 Bookmarks
If this list of art specs appears Sindarin to you, don't let it keep you from acquiring 2x6 bookmarks from us. Our internal artists check all file specifications before printing begins. If we cannot solve any challenges, one of our representatives will contact you by email.
- Prepare your bookmark file with 2.25" x 6.25" dimensions. Your design can be set up in portrait or landscape mode. Our team will make quick corrections to keep your experience running smoothly. We advise you to keep valuable content at least 0.25 inches away from the edges to avoid clipping.
- Closely review your work's quality settings to ensure you are designing in 300dpi. Several graphic programs default to a web-quality 72dpi or 132dpi. Increasing the quality setting to 300dpi or 600dpi before you begin creating is critical for reaching image crispness. The pixel count of your bookmark file should be at least 675 x 1875.
- We prefer the two file setups, PDF and JPG. Printkeg designers will also support PNG, EPS, PSD, AI, and TIF. We cannot set up print files from DOC, PPT, or PUB files.
- We convert all bookmark files to CMYK. Many illustrators casually work in RGB, but this color spectrum is primarily for digital publishing. CMYK conversion can lead to muted colors or undesired color shifts. If this is your first experience with online commercial printing, we recommend adding a PDF visual to your order.
Visualize Bleed Area with This 2x6 Template
Please download this 2" x 6" template to better understand the .25" bleed area. Most art files turned in without bleeding areas are automatically adjusted by our internal graphic designers.
Need More Bookmark Options?
We can provide perforated 2x6 tickets and larger quantities. Please call or email for more information and pricing.
Reviews of Custom 2x6 Bookmarks are OTW.
"Prices are a big draw, but sometimes a good price means a bad website. Your site is not that way; it is super easy to use and looks good. I'm done looking for places to print things now that you're in my bookmarks bar! Thanks!" - Kyle
"I just wanted to thank you all for doing such an amazing job with the brochures, flyers, and tickets! They look awesome! It is ALWAYS a pleasure doing business with you all, and I am recommending you to everyone we meet!" - Audrey
How We Ship Your 2x6 Bookmarks Safely.
Bookmarks and tickets are shrink-wrapped and cushioned using bubble wrap. If you select a flat rate shipping method, we always ship bookmarks by UPS. Multiple choices of UPS and USPS services will be available during checkout.
More 2x6 Print Ideas
Other Custom Printing Like 2" x 6" Bookmarks
2" x 6" is a pretty popular size at Printkeg - regularly employed as hangtags, rectangle stickers, apparel tags, merchandise tags, and so much more. Additional bookmark sizes available from our website include 2" x 7" and 2" x 8". You may also request custom quotes for rectangle dimensions such as 2.5" x 8" and 2.5" x 8.5.
♥ You Will Love Your New 2x6 Bookmarks! ♥
✓ Customize Your Card SizeCustomization makes life more fun! If you are printing on one of our three archival cardstocks, customized sizes are available. For card printing, you must stick to quarter-inch intervals and order the size your custom dimensions fit. For instance, if you need 5" x 5" cards, you would order 5" x 7" prints. Be sure to provide the dimensions in the instructions area. Limitations may apply.
✓ Our Designers Review EverythingPrintkeg internal designers review all Bookmarks & Tickets artwork before printing. After inspection, we automatically make subtle changes and convert your art to CMYK. We may also recommend adding margins, cropping art to fit, and adjusting final print sizes. We will request authorization for any significant changes we feel will improve the final prints.
✓ Media For Art & MarketingOur primary focus remains on retail art 2x6 Bookmarks printing. For many art cards like postcard products, we offer archival media such as satin gloss, uncoated matte, and felt texture. However, sometimes a more durable card is preferable, so we present 16pt and 18pt cardstock for business cards, tiny cards, and bookmarks.
Why Should You Print With Us?
✓ Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 2x6 Bookmarks, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
✓ Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Bookmarks & Tickets and 2x6 Bookmarks projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
✓ Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 2x6 Bookmarks in the Bookmarks & Tickets industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Bookmarks & Tickets which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.