Removable Wall Decals
Printing Removable Wall Decals
Learn More About Printing Removable Wall Decals
Wall Graphics are produced with low-tack adhesive backing on 8mil vinyl. This product is ideal for use on almost all surfaces; office or bedroom walls, laptops, and glass windows. These large decals are re-positional many times over.
Turnaround Time for Wall Decals
2 - 4 business days and shipping time.
Custom Decal Sizes Are Available
We can provide many more sizes of wall decals. Please email us for a custom quote.
Information About Decal Material
Unlike a regular sticker - it will not leave any adhesive residue behind when removed. Wall Graphics are perfectly suited for smooth, non-textured surfaces such as walls, desks, and glass. This material can be removed and re-applied many times. Your Wall Graphics will have one printed surface with a paper backing.
For this product, you will be able to create custom cut-out shapes.
How to Apply Your Wall Decals
Unlike annoying wallpapers, wall decals are straightforward to use. Here are some easy ways to apply wall decals.
- Clean the transfer surface. Make sure the area is free from dust and dirt to prevent the decals from sliding down or not sticking at all.
- Peel off the edge of the backing and carefully position it against the wall. If you’re having trouble with alignment, try using painter’s tape to keep the decal in place as you peel off the backing.
- Use a squeegee to press the decal. This step also helps prevent those ugly bubbles.
If you need contour cutting
If your wall decal will be a die-cut image, please email us a cut mask file. Your cut mask file and image should be the exact same size. We cannot accept any cut mask files that are made using a raster-based program (e.g. Photoshop).
- When being cut, the blade will follow the cut mask line you've created. We recommended that you keep your perimeter cut line slightly inside the border of the image you are trying to cut out. This step will avoid any apparent edges showing from your background once we cut the decal.
- Do not use small or thin cut areas, or have perimeter cuts that are too close together. At least 0.5" must separate your perimeter cut lines from each other. We will not produce that does not meet this specification.
- Your contour cut line should be a smooth, fully closed path. No disconnected lines or open paths will cut. If your cut line is ragged or has any imperfections, they will show up in the final piece.
Shipping Wall Decals
Wall decals are shipped rolled and mailed via UPS.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your Removable Wall Decals, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Removable Wall Decals in the industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.