Removable Wall Decals
Removable Wall Decals
Wall Graphics are produced with low-tack adhesive backing on 8mil vinyl. This product is ideal for use on almost all surfaces; office or bedroom walls, laptops, and glass windows. These large decals are re-positional many times over.
Turnaround Time for Wall Decals
2 - 4 business days and shipping time.
Custom Decal Sizes Are Available
We can provide many more sizes of wall decals. Please email us for a custom quote.
Information About Decal Material
Unlike a regular sticker - it will not leave any adhesive residue behind when removed. Wall Graphics are perfectly suited for smooth, non-textured surfaces such as walls, desks, and glass. This material can be removed and re-applied many times. Your Wall Graphics will have one printed surface with a paper backing.
For this product, you will be able to create custom cut-out shapes.
How to Apply Your Wall Decals
Unlike annoying wallpapers, wall decals are straightforward to use. Here are some easy ways to apply wall decals.
- Clean the transfer surface. Make sure the area is free from dust and dirt to prevent the decals from sliding down or not sticking at all.
- Peel off the edge of the backing and carefully position it against the wall. If you’re having trouble with alignment, try using painter’s tape to keep the decal in place as you peel off the backing.
- Use a squeegee to press the decal. This step also helps prevent those ugly bubbles.
If you need contour cutting
If your wall decal will be a die-cut image, please email us a cut mask file. Your cut mask file and image should be the exact same size. We cannot accept any cut mask files that are made using a raster-based program (e.g. Photoshop).
- When being cut, the blade will follow the cut mask line you've created. We recommended that you keep your perimeter cut line slightly inside the border of the image you are trying to cut out. This step will avoid any apparent edges showing from your background once we cut the decal.
- Do not use small or thin cut areas, or have perimeter cuts that are too close together. At least 0.5" must separate your perimeter cut lines from each other. We will not produce that does not meet this specification.
- Your contour cut line should be a smooth, fully closed path. No disconnected lines or open paths will cut. If your cut line is ragged or has any imperfections, they will show up in the final piece.
Shipping Wall Decals
Wall decals are shipped rolled and mailed via UPS.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Why Should You Print With Us?
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.