2x8 Long Bookmarks
2x8 Long Bookmarks
The extended-sized 2x8 bookmark can sweeten the experience of expos, festivals, book signings, and plays. The commerce opportunities of tickets are endless - sell event seats, offer coupons, market your brand, add a schedule, etc. Custom 2x8 bookmarks improve the saving ability of larger hardback books or artwork that requires a prolonged message.
2x8 Bookmark Features
- Two convenient card options (gloss and matte)
- An extra layer of UV Coating is available on gloss
- We make bookmarks using sturdy 16pt stock
- Our quality management team inspects your art before printing
- Lowest prices around for 2x8 tickets/bookmarks
- We print bookmarks full bleed and full color
Two Perfect Card Choices
- Gloss (16pt / UV Coated) - The gloss choice is a dependable card option beautifully UV coated on both sides for a super polished finish. The UV coating also acts as an extra layer of protectant.
- Matte (16pt / No UV Coating) - Match the identical density as the gloss option but on a smoother uncoated cardstock for a flatter finish and no UV coating.
Turnaround Times for Bookmarks Are Fast
Turnaround time is two to four business days and begins once you approve artwork (if you selected a PDF proof). Turnaround time consists of the days between the order date and ship date.
Digital Proofs Offers One Last Time for Proofreading
If you select a PDF proof of your 2x8 bookmark or event ticket, please select the $5 option on the above form. We still send digital proofs or descriptive emails by default if we discover problems that we cannot fix ourselves during our internal quality inspection. We will not print bookmarks with art issues such as low resolution. Digital proofs usually increase the turnaround time by one day
Art Guidelines for Printing 2x8 Bookmarks
If the specifications below seem unfamiliar to you, don't let them discourage you from ordering from us. Our squad scans art carefully to make sure your new bookmarks print beautifully. If we can't adjust the artwork quickly, we will email you before production starts.
- Set your bookmark art with 2.25" x 8.25" dimensions. Keep all critical text and graphics at least 0.25 inches away from all four edges.
- When creating a new design, double-check that you are working in a 300dpi environment. Many programs default at a low 72dpi (Photoshop) or 132dpi (Procreate). The minimum pixel count should be around 675 x 2475.
- We prefer PDF and JPG file formats. However, we accommodate other file types such as PNG and TIF.
- Try working in the CMYK color mode. For 2x8 custom bookmarks, we transform all artwork to CMYK for printing. Converting RGB to CMYK can lead to muzzled colors. Working in CMYK color mode lets you see a closer representation of your final prints.
"Print quality on the flyers and tickets that I ordered were excellent; also appreciate the fact that the packaging is better than some print companies. I hope you continue to ship prints in boxes in the future because it helped to keep everything in pristine shape." - Amanda
"I AM IN LOVE with the way my prints turned out!! And they are so AFFORDABLE!! Wow thank you so much! - Christen
"Hey, guys! I absolutely love the prints!! They look and feel amazing!! I also just received a new set of prints from a recent order, and they're awesome, guys!! Thanks so much!! "- Lesley
"Bookmarks arrived yesterday, and they are AWESOME as usual. Thanks! " - John
How We Ship 2x8 Bookmarks Securely
2x8 bookmarks and tickets are shrink-wrapped and cushioned with thick bubble wrap blankets. These prints typically ship via UPS. We will offer a variety of UPS and Flate Rate shipping methods during checkout.
16pt Gloss Card
This shiny card is subtly thicker than the 14pt stock. The further rigidity prevents folds and creases. Additionally, colors appear extra vivid and glossy due to the stunning UV coating.
16pt Matte Card
The matte 16pt variant exudes professionalism and high quality. The colors in your artwork appear a little muted for a sophisticated, subdued effect. Ballpoint pens with oil-based ink and permanent markers write best on this surface.
Enjoy whopping 18pt+ cardstocks available in some postcard sizes. Usually, the 18pt C1S cardstock is convenient for projects that require a glossy front and uncoated backside.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.