Durable Card Stocks Available For 2x7 Bookmarks & Tickets
16pt Gloss Card
This shiny card is subtly thicker than the 14pt stock. The further rigidity prevents folds and creases. Additionally, colors appear extra vivid and glossy due to the stunning UV coating.
16pt Matte Card
The matte 16pt variant exudes professionalism and high quality. The colors in your artwork appear a little muted for a sophisticated, subdued effect. Ballpoint pens with oil-based ink and permanent markers write best on this surface.
2x7 Bookmarks & Tickets
Printing 2x7 Bookmarks & Tickets
Learn More About Printing 2x7 Bookmarks & Tickets
The classic full-sized 2x7 print size can enhance the experience of events, festivals, book signings, and plays. The marketing opportunities of tickets can be astoundingly endless - properly sell seats, offer coupons, market your brand, add a schedule, etc. We also prefer custom 2x7 bookmarks for authors selling larger hardback books or those that require a long message to include.
For higher quantities of 2x7 bookmarks (5000 ore more) and better discounts, you can find prices on our bulk quantities of postcards page.
2x7 Bookmark Features
- Two convenient card options
- An extra layer of UV Coating is optional
- All cards made on a whopping 16pt stock
- Our quality control team inspects all art before printing
- Cheapest prices around for 2x7 tickets/bookmarks
- Everything is printed full bleed and full color
- Drilled holes are optional (short side only)
Two Perfect Card Choices
- Gloss (16pt / UV Coated) - This initial selection is a solid card option beautifully UV coated on both sides for a super polished finish. The UV coating also acts as an extra layer of protectant.
- Matte (16pt / No UV Coating) - Reach the identical density as the gloss option but on a smooth matte card for a flatter finish without UV coating.
Turnaround Times Are Fast
Turnaround time is two to four business days and begins once artwork is approved for printing. Turnaround time consists of the days between the order date and ship date.
Digital Proofs Can Prevent Mistakes
If you would like a PDF digital proof of your 2x7 bookmark or event ticket, please select the $5 option on the above form. By default, we still send digital proofs or descriptive emails if we discover problems during our quality inspection that we cannot fix ourselves. We will not print materials that will produce poorly. Digital proofs will increase turnaround by one day.
2x7 Templates Are Helpful
Please download this 2x7 template to understand the .25" trim better and bleed area. Most art files turned in without bleed are automatically adjusted by our onsite graphic designers. Your art file should be 2.25" x 7.25" at 300dpi.
Art Guidelines for 2x7 Card Printing That May Be Useful.
If these specifications seem foreign to you, don't let them discourage you from ordering from us. Our crew reviews art closely to make sure your cards print beautifully. If we can't adjust the artwork quickly, we will contact you before production begins.
- Set your art file with 2.25" x 7.25" dimensions. Keep critical content at least 0.25 inches away from all four edges.
- While starting a new design, double-check that you are working in a 300dpi environment. Many programs default at 72dpi (Photoshop) and 132dpi (Procreate). Adjust the quality setting to 300dpi or higher. The pixel count should be at least 675 x 2175.
- We prefer PDF and JPG formats. However, we welcome other files types such as PNG and TIF.
- Try operating in CMYK color mode. For 2x7 custom bookmarks, we convert all artwork to CMYK before printing begins. Converting RGB to CMYK can lead to muted colors. Working in CMYK color mode allows you to see a closer representation of your final prints.
Need More Customization?
We can provide perforated tickets, different dimensions, and larger quantities. Please call us for more information and pricing.
Custom Bookmark Reviews
"Print quality on the flyers and tickets that I ordered were excellent; also appreciate the fact that they were packed better than some print companies. I hope you continue to ship prints in boxes in the future because it really helped to keep everything in pristine shape." - Amanda
"You all did awesome! My prints were great and got here in time for my show! I recommend PrintKeg to every artist who talks to me about my prints. You should start a referral program." - Madison
"Absolutely perfect. Quick turnaround of prints I ordered for an upcoming art show. Great packaging, great quality. I will use printkeg again!" - Alexander
How We Ship 2x7 Bookmarks Securely
2x7 bookmarks and tickets are shrink-wrapped and cushioned with thick bubble wrap blankets. These prints typically ship via USPS due to the lighter weights. During checkout, we will offer a variety of USPS and UPS shipping methods.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 2x7 Bookmarks & Tickets, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Bookmarks & Tickets projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 2x7 Bookmarks & Tickets in the Bookmarks & Tickets industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Bookmarks & Tickets which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.