5x7 Cards / Prints
5x7 Cards / Prints
Printing Info & Specs
An extremely versatile size, custom flat 5x7 cards are printed using premium-grade gloss or matte card stocks. Artists often utilize 5x7 postcards for invitations, thank you cards, greeting cards, framable artwork, and so much more. Thousands of photographers and graphic designers across the country take advantage of our amazingly cheap prices each day.
- Premium card stock engineered for art
- Card options include gloss, matte, and textured
- We carefully review all art before printing
- Our designers automatically fix small problems when possible
- 5x7 cards are often printed to fit into A7 envelopes
Three Exceptional Card Stocks
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – The satin-gloss card stock provides a light sheen and rich colors.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – An artist favorite, the smooth matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This distinctive material is the heart of our fine arts section and gives artists a textured choice.
- You can find 5x7 folded cards, thicker 5x7 flat cards, A-7 envelope options, and 5x7 notecards in our invitations lineup.
- Higher quantities are available for 5x7 cards.
Turnaround (Business Days)
Turnaround time for 5x7 cards and prints begin once artwork is approved and adequately prepared for production. Printkeg offers 1, 2, or 3-day turnaround options for 5x7 postcards and prints.
Digital proofs and art concerns can increase turnaround, but our staff graphic designers work diligently to keep orders on schedule.
We offer digital email proofs ($5) when art problems arise or if requested. If there are issues concerning bleed, resolution, and size, we will contact you or email a PDF proof showing our concerns. This process generally occurs within six business hours after the order is placed. Otherwise, the artwork will move straight to production. We evaluate all artwork before printing to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Digital proofs will alter turnaround by adding one extra day (not including approval time). Turnaround time begins once the art is approved.
To help accommodate bleed areas for 5" x 7" postcards, we provide a PDF template to place art into. Please note that the file is actually 5.25" x 7.25".
A tad larger than 4x6 postcards, flat 5x7 cards are popular among entrepreneurs and artists alike. These cards are wildly popular, with most professionals, as numbered or unnumbered prints for reselling purposes.
"The postcards look great and the color is perfect! thanks so much." - Bonnie
"I think I will always use you and recommend you to anyone that needs to print postcards." - C. Coley
"Phenomenal prints! Super fast and professional! I will definitely be using your company again for future printing needs. Thank you so much! A++++!" - Troy
We configure shipping fees during the checkout process. Generally, we utilize USPS for lighter weight packages and UPS for bulky boxes, but you have control over that. Cards are shrink-wrapped in stacks and enclosed in bubble wrap inside a sturdy shipping box resulting in safe transportation (99% of the time). If you experience damaged products, please inform our customer service for replacements.
Six envelopes colors are available for all 5x7 cards and prints. If you would like to add some to your postcard order, please let us know in the "Messages and Deadlines" area above. We include envelopes with cards ordered from our invitations section.
A7 Envelope Prices
10 - $5.99
25 - $7.99
50 - $9.99
100 - $14.99
250 - $32.99
500 - $64.99
750 - $97.50
1000 - $129.99
Envelopes are not included with "5x7 Cards / Prints" but they are included when purchasing 5x7 flat and folded cards from our invitation section.