Three Archival Card Choices For 5x7 Cards / Prints
5x7 Cards / Prints on gloss card offers rich colors and a satin shine perfect for almost everything.
The matte card on 5x7 Cards / Prints is smooth, uncoated, warm, and bright white. All colors are a little more subtle - purposely.
This card offers a watercolor paper texture to capture the authenticity of tangible art and imperfections that make every print unique.
Design / Rush Options For 5x7 Cards / Prints
Make My Graphic Work
This option entails multiple quick fixes that you may be unable to perform. An artist will re-size your file, fix margin issues and address challenging bleed areas to ensure perfect 5x7 Cards / Prints.
Edit My File
Our designers add or remove elements into your file, such as text and pictures. This option is perfect if your 5x7 Cards / Prints needs minor changes. The most common use of this service is changing the dates on a previously printed postcard or the contact details on a business card.
Create My Art
One of our skilled graphic artists will create an original 5x7 Cards / Prints design. This person will work closely with you via email until a final print file is approved and production-ready.
Rush turnaround speeds up your order turnaround time by one day. We know you need your 5x7 Cards / Prints in a hurry, so we will try to expedite the shipping if we cannot honor the faster turnaround.
5x7 Cards / Prints
Printing 5x7 Cards / Prints
Learn More About Printing 5x7 Cards / Prints
An extremely versatile size, custom flat 5x7 cards are printed using premium-grade gloss or matte card stocks. Artists often utilize 5x7 postcards for invitations, thank you cards, greeting cards, framable artwork, and so much more. Thousands of photographers and graphic designers across the country take advantage of our amazingly cheap prices each day.
Features of Printing 5x7 Cards
- The premium card stock is engineered for art.
- Card options include gloss, matte, and textured.
- We carefully review all art before printing.
- Our designers automatically fix small problems when possible.
- 5x7 cards are often printed to fit into A7 envelopes.
- You can also print square 5x5 cards from here.
Three Exceptional and Archival Card Stocks
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – The satin-gloss card stock provides a light sheen and rich colors.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – This smooth matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This distinctive material is the heart of our fine arts section and gives artists a textured choice.
More Options Are Available
- You can find 5x7 folded cards, thicker 5x7 flat cards, A-7 envelope options, and 5x7 notecards in our invitations lineup.
- Higher quantities are available for 5x7 cards.
Turnaround Times For 5x7 Prints Are Fast
Turnaround time for 5x7 cards and prints begins once artwork is approved and adequately prepared for production. Printkeg offers 1, 2, or 3-day turnaround options for 5x7 postcards and prints.
Digital proofs and art concerns can increase turnaround, but our staff graphic designers work diligently to keep orders on schedule.
Digital Proofs for 5x7 Cards May Be Helpful
We offer digital email proofs ($5) when art problems arise or if requested. If there are issues concerning bleed, resolution, and size, we will contact you or email a PDF proof showing our concerns. This process generally occurs within six business hours after the order is placed. Otherwise, the artwork will move straight to production. We evaluate all artwork before printing to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Digital proofs will alter turnaround by adding one extra day (not including approval time). Turnaround time begins once the art is approved.
Tips That May Improve The Print Quality of Your 5x7 Cards
If the tips below seem like a foreign language to you, don't let that prevent you from ordering new 5" x 7" cards. Our professionals examine all artwork before production begins. If we cannot solve any problems we confront, one of our graphics specialists will reach out to you.
- First, the measurements of your art file should be 5.25" x 7.25". The extra area is called the "bleed area," the trimming area needed for edge-to-edge printing known as "full bleed" printing. Stay focused on keeping valuable content at least 0.25 inches away from the edges. The pixel count for your viewable area should be at least 1575px x 2175px.
- Secondly, when beginning a new design, make sure you are working in a 300dpi environment. Many graphics apps default to a web-rated 72dpi (Adobe Photoshop) or mid-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Raising the quality setting to 300dpi or higher before starting your work is essential.
- Thirdly, we support many files, but PDF or JPG file formats are our favorites. Nonetheless, our print company accepts other file types such as PNG and TIF.
- Finally, try composing your digital art in CMYK color mode. We convert 5" x 7" card files to CMYK before printing begins. Many artists operate in RGB, a color mode intended for digital media. The CMYK conversion can sometimes lead to softened colors. If this is your first time printing, consider ordering a PDF proof.
Visualize Your Art Using a 5x7 Card Template
To help accommodate bleed areas for 5" x 7" postcards, we provide a PDF template to place art into. Please note that the file is actually 5.25" x 7.25".
We Receive 5x7 Card Reviews Like This Every Day
😄 "The postcards look great and the color is perfect! thanks so much." - Bonnie
😊 "I think I will always use you and recommend you to anyone that needs to print postcards." - C. Coley
😊 "Phenomenal prints! Super fast and professional! I will definitely be using your company again for future printing needs. Thank you so much! A++++!" - Troy
😄 "I was skeptical about having my thank you reception cards printed from my word document vs. an invitation website. The truth is they are perfect & you saved me hundreds! I had to dig on the internet to find you because you didn't come up on my wedding searches, but I'm sure glad I found you!" - Tina
Learn How We Ship Your Cards Safely
We configure shipping fees during the checkout process. Generally, we utilize USPS for lighter-weight packages and UPS for bulky boxes, but you have control over that. Cards are shrink-wrapped in stacks and enclosed in bubble wrap inside a sturdy shipping box resulting in safe transportation (99% of the time). If you experience damaged products, please inform our customer service for replacements.
Need Envelopes for 5x7 Cards?
Ten envelopes colors are available for all 5x7 cards and prints. If you would like to add some to your postcard order, please let us know in the "Messages and Deadlines" area above. We include envelopes with cards ordered from our invitations section.
Envelopes are not included with "5x7 Cards / Prints" but they are available when purchasing 5x7 flat and folded cards from our invitation section.
Ideas for Printing 5x7 Art
Try 5" x 7" Invitations and Greeting Cards.
Artists typically offer various sizes of their prints for sale, usually dictated by the artwork. And many artists select 5" x 7" as the smallest option. Rather than a flat postcard, also think about selling your art as stationery and greeting cards. If you are searching for folding options or envelopes, then our custom invitations area is the place to try.
Turn Your 5" x 7" Card into Magnets!
Another fun way to sell your art or advertise your show appearances is through custom magnets. In our promotional merchandise area, we offer small magnets in four convenient sizes, including 5x7.
Get Sticky with 5x7 Stickers and Decals.
Custom rectangle stickers are also an engaging way to sell your art or market your brand. You can purchase 5x7 stickers, which we make using weatherproof vinyl.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 5x7 Cards / Prints, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 5x7 Cards / Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Fine Arts Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.