Archival Papers Available For
8.5x11 Art Prints
8.5x11 Art Prints on gloss art paper grants gorgeous colors and a satin shine perfect for almost any project.
Print your 8.5x11 Art Prints on our creamy, uncoated, and warm matte art paper. Colors are intentionally a little more subdued for an elegant feel.
This Fine Arts Printing paper promotes a watercolor-like paper texture to capture the authenticity of physical art. Each print carries imperfections for a unique customer experience.
8.5x11 Art Prints
Printing 8.5x11 Art Prints
Learn More About Printing 8.5x11 Art Prints
Our arsenal of graphic-focused digital presses produces amazing custom 8.5x11 art prints. We also provide specialty card choices intended for artists who are reselling artwork. These media options include Gloss Card (110# Cover), Enhanced Matte (100# Cover), and Textured Matte (100# Cover).
Thinner and lower-cost paper selections more appropriate for letterhead, advertising, and marketing are available on our 8.5x11 flyers/letterhead page. Several artists do utilize those paper options for selling artwork as well.
Features of 8.5x11 Art Prints
- Three archival and distinct card options
- Print multiple files and increase profit
- Our designers inspect artwork before printing begins
- Speedy turnaround time for fast delivery
Paper Engineered for Retail Art
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – The satin-gloss card provides a light sheen and the most brilliant colors of all our stocks.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – A premier choice and artist favorite, the matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This classy solution is the heart of our fine arts section and gives artists a textured choice.
How to Save When Printing Multiple Files
8.5" x 11" art prints do qualify for our multiple file policy. This policy allows you to upload up to five different art files per quantity and still take advantage of bulk rates. You can select the "100" quantity and print "20" of five separate images. Not every print size qualities for this program.
Great Turnaround Times
10 Prints - 1 Day
25 - 250 Art Prints - 2 Days
500 Art Prints - 3 Days
Digital Proofs Are Optional
Our staff graphics experts carefully examine artwork for various issues involving bleed, requested margins, resolution, and size. If problems arise that we cannot quickly fix, a customer service representative will contact you. For $5, we will email a PDF proof before production begins. Our main goal is to ensure you are delighted with the final prints.
Digital proofs may add one business day to the order turnaround, and turnaround time begins once art is approved for printing.
How To Send Us Artwork
Art files can be uploaded from this page or sent to us later. If, for some reason, you cannot upload the art, please feel free to email us the file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number as the subject. If your data is too large to upload or email, you may also use a free third-party file storage company (WeTransfer or Dropbox).
How To Print High-Quality 8.5x11 Artwork:
If the below criteria sound like R2-D2 beep boops to you, don't let them prevent you from getting started. Our team will work closely with you if any art issues come up. Since we focus on producing retail prints for artists, we encourage you to submit the best file possible.
- Be sure the size details of your files use 8.75" x 11.25 dimensions. We ask for this additional space (called "the bleed area") to provide edge-to-edge prints. Preserve critical text and imagery by keeping those items at least 0.25 inches away from all edges. If you work in pixels, try to get as close to 2625 x 3375 as possible.
- When crafting a new design, exporting a file from your camera, scanning physical artwork, or photographing a painting, make sure your print file will be at least 300dpi. 300dpi is the lowest setting deemed high-quality in the print industry. Many applications might export art as a web-safe 72dpi or mediocre 132dpi. Those images may look fabulous on your monitor but not-so-great via print.
- We like PDF or JPG files. Our graphic designers also accept other standard file types such as PNG, EPS, and TIF.
- Try designing your digital art in CMYK color mode. We convert most 8.5x11 art into CMYK before printing starts. If this is your first time printing with us, please consider ordering a PDF proof.
Try Our Art Templates
Our staff designers have provided a downloadable 8.5" x 11" PDF template for help visualizing bleed and trim areas. Please notice the template is 8.75" x 11.25" in size (includes trim area). You may submit art to us in portrait or landscape format.
The Reviews Are In
😊 "We will definitely be using you for future projects. The service was easy, reasonably priced, fast, and our product turned out beautiful." - Margaret
😊 "The prints came out great with vivid colors! Love them!" - Tom
😄 "This is my second order, very impressed with the quality and service. The prints are beautiful! I will be a regular customer." - Laure
😊 "My 8.5x11 prints came out amazingly and the feedback about appropriate sizing for the best looking prints was awesome! Better than I ever expected, I’ll definitely be using you guys again!" - Taylor
Shipping Art Prints
8.5x11 art prints are shipped flat and are shrink-wrapped between chipboard then snuggly cushioned with bubble wrap when placed inside durable shipping boxes. It is rare to receive a damaged package of prints, but we will reprint and ship damaged prints at no extra cost.
Other Products Using 8.5" x 11"
Flyers for Letterhead and Marketing.
8.5x11 must be the most commonly used space for printing in the world. We usually print letterhead and marketing materials on lighter paper choices on our 8.5x11 flyers/letterhead page. Be sure to select the matte paper for letterhead.
Print Booklets With Us.
Our full-size custom booklets also measure 8.5x11. These magazines are available in glossy or matte format, and upgraded covers are optional. There is no better place to print small runs of custom booklets.
Dimensions that work well with 8.5" x 11"
If you are hoping to print cards or larger posters of your 8.5x11 artwork, these are your counterpart ratios:
- 4" x 5" card (95% match, order from our 4" x 6" page
- 4.25" x 5.5" card (100% compatible)
- 5" x 7" card (75% yet fairly easy to work with)
- 8" x 10" card (90% yet fairly easy to work with)
- 11" x 14" print (90% and easy to handle)
- 12" x 16" poster (90% and easy to refit)
- 24" x 30" or 24" x 32" large print (90% - watch the resolution)
You will notice that 11" x 17" and 12" x 18" are missing. It is not impossible to resize 8.5" x 11" images to fit those sizes. Still, the technique may require undesired cropping or uneven margins. Our team of artists is here to ensure your prints look magnificent.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 8.5x11 Art Prints, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 8.5x11 Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Fine Arts Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.