Archival Papers Available For
8x12 or 9x12 Professional Prints
8x12 or 9x12 Professional Prints on gloss art paper grants gorgeous colors and a satin shine perfect for almost any project.
Print your 8x12 or 9x12 Professional Prints on our creamy, uncoated, and warm matte art paper. Colors are intentionally a little more subdued for an elegant feel.
This Fine Arts Printing paper promotes a watercolor-like paper texture to capture the authenticity of physical art. Each print carries imperfections for a unique customer experience.
8x12 or 9x12 Professional Prints
Printing 8x12 or 9x12 Professional Prints
Learn More About Printing 8x12 or 9x12 Professional Prints
Artists and photographers prefer a professional and ultra-premium print for selling their framable 8x12 and 9x12 artwork. These sizes are excellent eye-catching alternatives to 8x10 and 8.5x11.
- Three stellar paper options for most artist needs
- We inspect all artwork before production begins
- Excellent alternatives to 8x10 and 8.5x11 prints
- Upload up to five unique art files per quantity
Three Archival Paper Options
- Gloss Card – Our satin-gloss option provides a slight sheen and vibrant colors.
- Matte Card – A recommended selection for artists, the matte is a sophisticated uncoated alternative to the gloss card.
- Textured Card – We offer this specific alternative for artists searching for more authenticity.
Print Multiple Files and Save
8" x 12" prints qualify for our multiple file policy. This program allows you to upload up to five different art files per quantity and still take advantage of bulk rates. For instance: You can select the "250" quantity and print "125" of two separate graphics. There are so many money-saving opportunities here! Not every print size qualities for this policy.
Turnaround Times are Speedy
10 Prints - 1 Business Day
25 - 250 Art Prints - 2 Business Days
500 Art Prints - 3 Business Days
Digital Proofs Are Optional
Art files can be uploaded from this page and reviewed during the check-out process (as a link). If you require a PDF digital proof before printing, please select the $5 option, We try to send a PDF example via email showcasing your art within six business hours.
We carefully examine all artwork for various issues involving bleed, requested margins, resolution, and size. If problems arise that we cannot quickly fix, a staff artist will email a list of related concerns. Our foremost goal is to ensure you are pleased with the final prints.
Requesting a digital proof add one business day to turnaround, and turnaround time begins once art is approved for printing.
Send Your Art Files Now or Later
Files can be uploaded from this page or sent to us later. If you are unable to upload artwork, please email the file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number as the subject. If your data is too large to email, you may also use a free third-party file sharing service like Dropbox and Google Drive.
Improve the Overall Quality of 8x12 and 9x12 Prints With These Tips.
If the below art tips appear Dothraki to you, don't let that prevent you from getting started printing. Our talented graphics squad works closely with you if any art problems come up. We focus on producing high-end retail prints for artists, so we will assist you with submitting better files if possible.
- Make the dimensions of each image 8.25" x 12.25" (for 8" x 12" prints) or 9.25" x 12.25" (for 9" x 12" prints). We ask for the extra quarter-inch space (called "the bleed area") to provide edge-to-edge prints. To save critical text and imagery from clipping, keep those items at least 0.25 inches away from all edges. If you work in pixels, try to get as close to 2475 x 3675 (8x12) or 2775 x 3675 (9x12) as possible.
- While planning new designs, make sure your final print file will be at least 300dpi. 300dpi is the lowest setting recognized as high-quality in the print industry. By default, many apps and software export art as a web-rated 72dpi (Photoshop) or mid-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Those images may look marvelous on your screen but not so great once printed.
- We favor PDF or JPG files. Our internal artists also accept other standard file types such as PNG, EPS, and TIF. If you are working in Photoshop or Illustrator, make sure to flatten layers or outline fonts before saving. Also, check to ensure the "save" settings are not compressing the file.
- Try designing all digital art in a CMYK color mode. We convert 8x12 and 9x12 art into CMYK before printing begins. If this is your first time printing with us, please consider ordering a PDF proof to visualize massive color shifts and trimmed areas.
8x12 and 9x12 Templates
Templates are not yet available for 8x12 and 9x12 prints, but we ask for a .25" bleed or trim area. An appropriately set up 8x12 print file should be sized 8.25x12.25. For assistance or help understanding bleed, please refer to our support area.
Learn More About the Paper
Professional 8x12 photo prints and 9x12 professional prints are produced using graphics-oriented digital presses. Illustrators and photographers selling artwork appreciate our specialty 8x12 card selections. They include three media selections: Gloss Card (110# Cover), Enhanced Matte (100# Cover), and Textured Matte (100# Cover).
Customers Give Us Incredible Reviews
😊 "Very great value for the top-notch quality & quantity of my order. Thanks!!!" - Wesley
😊 "Fantastic printing with exceptionally quick service, as always. Thank you!" - Brian
😊 "Everything was terrific. Getting jobs done with you is pure joy." - Cindy
Shipping 8x12 or 9x12 Prints Responsibly
Professional 8x12 prints are shipped flat and are shrink-wrapped with chipboard and carefully cushioned within bubble wrap. It is uncommon to receive a damaged package, but we will reprint and ship replacements at no extra cost.
Why 8x12 and 9x12 Prints are so Important
Many artists prefer to offer the same image in various sizes. We sometimes need 8x12 and 9x12 as replacements for 8.5x11 and 8x10. Take a look at what measurements go along with these sizes.
- 8x10 complements 4.25x5.5 and 11x14.
- 8x12 works well with 4x6 and 11x17.
- 8.5x11 resizes well to 4.25x5.5 and 11x14.
- 9x12 generally goes with 4.25x5.5, 5x7, and 11x14.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 8x12 or 9x12 Professional Prints, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 8x12 or 9x12 Professional Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Fine Arts Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.