Single Card Prints (4x6 to 6x9) Media
Single Card Prints (4x6 to 6x9) on gloss card offers rich colors and a satin shine perfect for almost everything.
The matte card on Single Card Prints (4x6 to 6x9) is smooth, uncoated, warm, and bright white. All colors are a little more subtle - purposely.
This card offers a watercolor paper texture to capture the authenticity of tangible art and imperfections that make every print unique.
Single Card Prints (4x6 to 6x9)
Printing Single Card Prints (4x6 to 6x9)
Learn More About Printing Single Card Prints (4x6 to 6x9)
No minimum quantities. Buy single card prints (4x6 to 6x9) for an easy and affordable way to resell and print tiny projects.
There are situations where we just don't need more than 25 prints. Catering to artists and event planners, our singles product line provides an easy and affordable way to print many art files without being subjected to a minimum quantity.
- No minimum. Order one card at a time.
- Three distinct card options intended for artwork.
- Drop ship art prints directly to your customers.
- A great way to sample your art using our services.
Add a Message Card (+$1.50)
Now, for $1.50, you can add a message card to your order. This is a great way to inexpensively add a thank you note or personalized message to the package. This message will be placed on a plain white 5x7 card using the Myriad Pro font.
Three Amazing Card Stocks
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – This satin-gloss card stock provides prints with extra shine and rich colors.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – Our preferred choices and an artist favorite, the matte stock, is an elegant and flat alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This brilliant white material is the heart of our fine arts section and gives artists a textured alternative.
Turnaround Times for Single Prints
2 to 3 business days
Digital Proofs (+$5)
Digital proofs are generally only provided if we see problems with the art. If you are still interested in receiving a digital proof, please let us know in the "instructions/deadlines" field above. All artwork is closely examined by our art staff to ensure high-quality prints.
Make sure essential content is .25" away from the edges for trimming purposes. Try to work in the color mode CMYK at 300dpi. If you do not understand this language, we will let you know if there are any quality concerns.
Templates Are Available
For assistance in viewing bleed and trim area for single sizes, templates are available for download for each size print on our blog.
Shipping Single Cards
Usually, single prints can ship via USPS First Class. However, you are provided with a buffet of shipping options during checkout.