Plastic Business Cards
Printing Plastic Business Cards
Learn More About Printing Plastic Business Cards
Plastic business cards can help make a lasting impression on new clients. These rounded cornered 3.5" x 2" cards are water-resistant and tear-proof, increasing the likeliness that customers will remember and save your contact information. You can select white plastic, frosted plastic, or clear plastic.
Plastic Business Card Features
- Classic 3.5x2 card size
- 1/4" or 1/8" rounded corners
- 20pt durable plastic
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Pick White (most common), Clear, or Frosted.
- Corners are rounded 1/8"
A Few Notes
- Clear and frosted cards can only be printed single-sided.
- Rounded corners can be 1/4" or 1/8". If you would like 1/8", please let us know in the instructions area.
- Clear cards are completely transparent. The frosted cards are semi-transparent and cannot be easily seen through.
- Transparent plastic business cards come with a peel-off film to help protect them from damage.
Turnaround for Plastic Business Cards
Seven business days plus shipping time. Rush turnaround is not optional for cheap plastic business cards.
If You Need Business Cards Quicker
Please consider one of our other 16pt business card products. 16pt is also far more economical; however, we offer this new 20pt plastic as an alternative for those looking for extremely thick business cards.
Plastic cards will not affect the turnaround of other print products in the same order.
Digital Proofs for Plastic Cards
Please upload your art to us from this page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org later with your order number as the subject. We only email free digital proofs if we notice problems or have questions concerning the artwork. We review and observe all artwork before printing to ensure 100% satisfaction.
Upon request, we are happy to provide digital proofing for $5. Digital proofs will add at least one extra day to the turnaround time.
Art Specifications For Printing Plastic Business Cards.
The following instructions may help you reach quality standards for printing plastic business cards. If the tips seem written in Sindarin language to you, don't allow that to discourage you from ordering cards today. Our experienced in-house artists closely observe all artwork to protect quality.
- The dimensions of plastic business card files should be 3.75" x 2.25" rather than 3.5" x 2" to provide a trimming space. We need this area to offer edge-to-edge prints. Keep promoted items, like logos and text, about a quarter-inch away from all four edges. The background of your artwork should expand all the way to the edges.
- Before developing your business card layout, review the quality settings to ensure you work in a 300dpi or 600dpi environment. For plastic business cards, we like 600dpi. Beware of widespread graphics software defaulting to low-quality settings since they focus on digital output.
- We favor PDF or JPG but still allow other file extensions like PNG, EPS, AI, PSD, and TIF.
- Our team converts all business card art to CMYK color mode. Designers working in RGB color mode might notice softened colors and color variations. If you have never printed business cards online before, please consider obtaining a PDF visualization.
Template for Plastic Business Cards
Below is a horizontal and vertical downloadable PDF template to help set up your file correctly, accommodating the bleed area required for trimming. Using this template will help ensure your cheap plastic business cards appear as intended.
Plastic business cards feel great, and they are easy to carry around without the worry of damaging them. They are also impressive to clients and more likely to be saved by them for future contact.
Shipping Plastic Business Cards
Plastic business cards ship inside small chipboard card boxes made with 100% recycled material for secure storage and will arrive via a UPS service comparable to the method you select. Plastic business cards will not ship by USPS due to our internal processes.
Comparing the Thickness of Plastic Business Cards.
The below list quickly reveals how plastic business cards rank as our second more durable material for business cards.
- Painted Edges Business Cards (32pt)
- Plastic Business Cards (20pt)
- Magnetic Business Cards (17pt)
- Classic Business Cards (16pt)
- Appointment Cards (16pt)
- Square Business Cards (16pt)
More Information About Setting Up Art for Plastic Business Cards
- Art on clear and frosted plastic cards will appear slightly lighter than it would on typical card material.
- When setting up a rich black value, be sure to use C 60 M 40 Y 40 K 100 values.
- White areas in clear and frosted cards will show as transparent material not white. If you need white, pick the white plastic option.
- All colors printed on clear or frosted cards will appear transparent.
- Make sure your art file is set up in CMYK color mode at 300dpi.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your Plastic Business Cards, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Business Card Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Plastic Business Cards in the Business Card Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Business Card Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.