Archival Papers Available For
12x18 Small Posters
12x18 Small Posters on gloss art paper grants gorgeous colors and a satin shine perfect for almost any project.
Print your 12x18 Small Posters on our creamy, uncoated, and warm matte art paper. Colors are intentionally a little more subdued for an elegant feel.
This Fine Arts Printing paper promotes a watercolor-like paper texture to capture the authenticity of physical art. Each print carries imperfections for a unique customer experience.
Add a Metallic Variant
Colors on your 12x18 Small Posters posters are affected in unpredictable ways. All white areas in your art are golden. That's the fun!
This art paper appears pearl white at first glance. A rose reflection affects the white area and color at different angles.
12x18 Small Posters
Printing 12x18 Small Posters
Learn More About Printing 12x18 Small Posters
Back in 2008, when Printkeg first opened, we only offered three small poster print sizes, including 12x18. Many photographers prefer our full-color printing on this size for group photos, sports photos, and calendars. Artists also sometimes prefer 12x18 over 11x17 since the slight increase in size translates to positive consumer responses. Three convenient paper selections and rich colors combined with unbelievable prices secure Printkeg as the absolute best place to buy small custom 12x18 posters.
Features of Printing 12x18 Small Posters
- Four convenient paper and card choices
- One metallic paper option for limited editions
- Cheap discount prices for small runs
- High-quality prints intended for art, photography, marketing
- We inspect artwork before printing
- Upload up to five different art files per quantity
- You also print 12" x 12" and 12" x 16" prints from this page.
Five 12x18 Paper Stocks
- Gloss Paper (80# Text) - This quality paper is optional for situations that require a lower cost.
- Gloss Card (110# Cover) – Our satin-gloss card stock provides a light sheen and brighter colors.
- Matte Card (100# Cover) – A premium choice and artist favorite, the matte card is an elegant and uncoated alternative to gloss.
- Textured Matte (100# Cover) – This distinctive material is the heart of our fine arts section and gives artists a textured choice.
- Metallic Card (80# Cover) - Add a single 12x18 poster of your design in metallic gold or rose.
25 to 100 posters - 1 business day
100+ - 2 business days
The first turnaround day begins the next business day after you complete your order online.
Print Multiple Files For Less
Customers can print multiple 12x18 files while still taking advantage of bulk discounts. The maximum amount of multiple art files you can submit is 5 per quantity. Our upload feature is limited, so you may need to utilize an email or a service like Dropbox to send us your artwork. Learn more about our multiple file policy today.
Sending 12x18 Art To Us
Artwork can be uploaded in the above form or sent to us later. Upon experiencing technical difficulties uploading the art (anything over 50MB), please feel free to email the file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number as the subject. We pretty much accept links from any third-party file storage company (i.e., Box, WeTransfer, or Dropbox) to send us large files.
Digital PDF Proofs
Digital proofs for 12x18 prints are available for $5. We understand a PDF digital proof might be helpful for proofreading and visualizing the bleed area. Our graphics artists evaluate all artwork for quality purposes. Our staff designers will contact you if they discover unresolvable issues.
Digital proofs add one day to turnaround time.
Custom Cuts Welcome
If you would like a 12x16 or 12x12 (or any other custom size) poster, please leave us a note in the "Instructions" area. We provide custom cuts at no extra cost.
The below PDF template might prove useful in visualizing bleed and trim areas.
Reviews of 12x18 printing
😄 "I'll be coming back again for promo pics and gig posters right away - a great Co.!" - Keith
😀 "The print quality is excellent. The delivery was late due to a UPS problem, and the posters were damaged by the shipper. When I notified your customer service Jessica was very responsive and I have just received a notification that replacements have shipped. I really appreciated her prompt help and caring attitude. I will use your service again." - Judith
😀 "My experience was much better than expected. I especially appreciated having my posters shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged and was blown away by your turnaround time. As an independent designer, I work with A LOT of print companies. Most often, the choice is between budget pricing and customer service. It's pretty rare to find a company that excels in both areas. PrintKeg manages to do this while maintaining excellent turnaround times. Looking forward to working with you in the future." - Carter
Shipping Your Posters
12x18 prints (and 12x16 or 12x12) are shipped flat and shrink-wrapped between chipboard then cushioned with bubble wrap inside a secure heavy-duty mailing box. During checkout, you can select from a variety of UPS and USPS shipping methods.
Other 12x18 Printing Ideas
12x18 Wrapped Canvas
Photographers, digital artists, and painters commonly pick the 12x18 wrapped canvas prints for selling and drop shipping artwork. The price, quality, and versatility are unrivaled when it comes to overall value.
Print 12x18 Art Boards
12x18 prints on gator board or foam core has many uses at galleries, conventions, meetings, the office, or home. We can print your 12x18 images on one or both sides of the boards. Some companies refer to this product as a mounted poster.
What other sizes can I print my 12x18 posters?
If you looking for alternate sizes to offer your 12" x 18" artwork, you've got many great options!
- 3.5" x 5.5" card (90% compatible)
- 4" x 6" postcard (100% fit)
- 5" x 7" flat card (85%, fairly manageable)
- 5.5" x 8.5" flyer (90% compatible)
- 6" x 9" print (100% compatible)
- 8" x 12" print (100% compatible)
- 11" x 17" poster (95% compatible, generally easy)
- 16" x 24" poster (100%, watch that resolution)
- 20" x 30" large print (100% but watch that resolution)
- 24" x 36" large poster (100%, generally works great)
As you can see, 8.5" x 11" and 8" x 10" prints are missing. Generally, those classic sizes fit 12" x 16" or 11" x 14" better. Most artists send in different files for these dimensions. Sometimes, our staff can make it work or recommend a different size, such as 8" x 12" prints.