Leaf Business Cards
Leaf Business Cards
Leaf-shaped 3.5x2 business cards are one easy way of attracting new customers and gaining attention. Business cards remain the primary method of gaining positive first impressions with B2B and B2C clients despite the digital age. Our leaf business cards are more affordable and effective than many other marketing tools available to small businesses.
Leaf Business Card Features
- Heavy 16pt UV Coated cards
- Cards are double-sided
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Rounded corners on two sides
Leaf Business Card Turnaround Time is Fast
The typical turnaround for leaf-shaped business cards is three to four days.
Uploading Art is Easy
Please upload your artwork to us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org later with your order number in the subject line. Our art department will email you if they notice problems. We constantly review and observe all artwork before printing to ensure your 100% happiness.
Digital Proofs for Leaf Business Cards Are Helpful
We can provide digital PDF proofs if you make the $5 selection in the above order form. Digital proofs will likely alter the turnaround of Leaf Business Card printing by one extra day. These visuals let you view the two rounded corners affecting your artwork, CMYK conversion, and trim areas.
Art Advice For Printing LEAF-shaped Business Cards.
The following list of art advice may aid you in producing quality designs adequate for printing LEAF-shaped business cards. Don't worry if everything seems Angerthas. Our advanced artisans are here to analyze your artwork and perform adjustments to make your adventure awesome.
- Your file for LEAF business cards should be 3.75" x 2.25" rather than 3.5" x 2" to give us a small space for trimming. We need this area to provide edge-to-edge prints. Distance precious items, like rings, logos, and scripts, about a quarter-inch away from all edges.
- Before composing your LEAF card design, review those quality settings. You are undoubtedly crucial to work in a 300dpi or 600dpi environment. For business cards, we like 600dpi—regrettably, many graphics software default to low-quality settings more fitting for digital media and not printmaking.
- We love PDF or JPG but accept other file types like PNG, EPS, and TIF. We will not work with Microsoft extensions DOC, PPT, or PUB. Thankfully, those associated programs offer ways to export your artwork as PDF files.
- We will convert your LEAF business card art to the CMYK color mode. Designers working in RGB color mode might notice softened colors and unwanted color shifts. Please consider obtaining a PDF visualization if you have never worked with a commercial printer before today.
Leaf Templates Are Useful
Below is a horizontal and vertical downloadable PDF template to help set up your file correctly, accommodating the necessary bleed area we need during trimming.
- High-quality cards are delivered using the latest in digital production technology.
- Our system and actual human beings perform art inspections.
- You receive updates as your order progresses.
- We offer a money-back guarantee with the Printkeg Promise.
How We Ship Your Leaf Cards Fast and Safe
All cards are shipped inside heavy-duty boxes for quality safety and will arrive via UPS. Additionally, Leaf business cards will ship separately from any other products you order from us.
Personalize Your Cards Even More
If you are exploring extra business card services like Foil, Metallic, Spot UV, or Spot Foil, please contact us with your project specifications. We are happy to offer personalized quotes.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.