Three Archival Art Card Choices For 3.5x8.5 Rack Cards
3.5x8.5 Rack Cards on gloss card offers vibrant colors and a nice shine perfect for almost any marketing project.
The matte card on 3.5x8.5 Rack Cards is smooth, uncoated, opaque, and bright white. The colors will likely appear a little more subtle - deliberately.
This partially recycled material provides a watercolor paper texture to capture the authenticity of tangible artwork.
3.5x8.5 Rack Cards
Printing 3.5x8.5 Rack Cards
Learn More About Printing 3.5x8.5 Rack Cards
Like its 4 x 9" brother, 3.5" x 8.5" rack cards, or connection cards, are printed on three different premium card stocks using the latest advancements in digital printing. All items at our print shop are full color and full bleed. Customers often place rack cards in churches, chambers, and high-traffic locations. The difference between our two sizes of rack cards is minimal, but 3.5" x 8.5" will fit inside bulletins and pamphlets more snuggly.
Features of 3.5" x 8.5" Rack Cards
- Three media options for artwork centric prints
- Two 16pt card options for marketing and advertising purposes
- Our team reviews all art for quality purposes
- We address small problems automatically
- Rack cards are full bleed
- These slender cards act as inexpensive brochures
Printkeg also provides larger quantities of rack cards (1000+) that are economical, UV coated, and durable.
Turnaround Time is Short
25 to 1000 - 2 to 3 business days
1500 and up - 4 business days
Digital Proofs Are Helpful
If there are concerns about bleed or trim area, resolution, and size, we will contact you. We may email a PDF proof demonstrating the issue (generally within 4 to 6 business hours). Otherwise, the artwork will move straight to production. Our staff members double-check and critique all artwork before printing to ensure 100% satisfaction. Upon request in the "digital proofs" area, we are happy to provide proofing.
Digital proofs may add one extra day to turnaround.
Art Specs For Properly Printing 3.5 x 8.5 Rack Cards
If the below tips confuse you as much as cryptocurrency, try not to allow that to intimidate you from ordering 3.5x8.5 rack cards. Our specialists analyze all artwork before printing begins. If we can't solve any problems we encounter, a Printkeg representative will contact you by email.
- First, make sure to set your art file with 3.75" x 8.75" dimensions. Stay super focused on preserving valuable content by keeping those elements at least 0.25 inches away from the edges. The pixel count for your rack card should be at least 1225 x 2625.
- Next, while creating a new design, make sure you work in a 300dpi setting. Many graphics applications default to 72dpi (Adobe Photoshop) or 132dpi (Procreate). Raising the quality setting to 300dpi or higher before you begin working is essential.
- We support PDF or JPG file formats. However, our thoughtful artists will accept other file types like PNG, BMP, and TIF.
- We will convert files to CMYK for 3.5" x 8.5" rack cards before production begins. Many designers and artists unintentionally work in RGB, and the conversion process can lead to softened colors or unpredictable color shifts.
3.5" x 8.5" Template
To help with preparing a 3.5" x 8.5" rack card for printing, we offer the below PDF template to place your art into. Please note that the file is actually 3.75" x 8.75."
Rack Card Reviews
"This is the first time I've done rack cards and they turned out great. Thanks." - Fred
"The rack cards I ordered look great. The posters I ordered were delivered right on schedule and also look great. Great prices!" - Jen
Let's Talk About Shipping
Our shipping staff shrinkwraps rack cards in stacks of 250 to 500 cards depending on the order size and box type selected for shipping. Stacks are enclosed by bubble wrap and mailed inside durable boxes. Our staff does not add Invoices inside packages, but you can print them from the PrintKEG control panel.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 3.5x8.5 Rack Cards, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Rack Card Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 3.5x8.5 Rack Cards in the Rack Card Printing industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Rack Card Printing which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.