3.5x5 Note Cards
3.5x5 Note Cards
3.5x5 note cards print on a premium 16pt matte/uncoated card stock (120# cover) perfect for writing on.
3.5x5 note cards are a more personal way to say "Thanks" or "We appreciate you" or "Let's get together sometime" that clients, friends, and acquaintances will appreciate. A handwritten note card represents a more personal and professional statement about you or your business.
Notecards print "full-bleed" or borderless. We've carefully selected a classic matte card easy to write on and designed to enhance the beauty of your artwork.
Note Card Features
- Enjoy a luxurious writing surface
- Optional white, natural, Kraft-colored envelopes.
- Print full color on both sides of your note cards.
- Our designers inspect all card designs for quality.
- Durable card choice is engineered for note cards.
The Matte Card Writing Surface
Matte Card (120# Cover) - An opaque and smooth 16pt uncoated card stock, this paper type is ideal for writing on and perfect for custom note cards.
We Print Note Cards Fast
3 business days for all quantities.
Art Guidelines for Printing Custom 3.5x5 Notecards
If the following guidelines appear written in Aurebesh, don't let it stop you from ordering custom notecards. Our trained specialists inspect all artwork before production starts. If we cannot resolve any challenges we discover, one of our courteous graphics specialists will contact you.
- Try to prepare your art files with 3.75" x 5.25" dimensions. Cards can be set up in portrait or landscape mode. If required, we will make quick adjustments by default. We ask that you focus on moving valuable elements at least 0.25 inches away from the four edges. Anything closer to the edges could be trimmed or clipped.
- Study the quality settings and make sure you are designing in a 300dpi workspace. Many professional graphic solutions default to a web-quality 72dpi (Adobe) or a modest-quality 132dpi (Procreate). Increasing the quality setting to 300dpi or higher before you begin working is an enormous step towards quality excellence.
- We prefer the two file formats, PDF or JPG. Our artists will usually accept other files such as PNG, EPS, PSD, AI, and TIF. We do not play nice with DOC, PPT, or PUB files.
- We convert all files to CMYK. Many designers casually work in RGB, but this color mode is primarily for digital media. The CMYK conversion process can lead to softened colors or various color shifts. If this is your first time printing with a commercial print company, we suggest ordering a PDF proof.
- Remove trim marks from your notecard artwork since we use our own cut lines. Sometimes, designers or applications leave these marks on the art, but we will ask you to remove them before printing.
This Template May Assist in Adjusting for Trim
Use the below PDF template to place your art into to better visualize and understand how art will appear after trimming.
Order a PDF Proof for Assurance
Digital proofs are generally not required for custom 3.5x5 note card projects. We briefly inspect each file for quality purposes. If we see apparent problems (resolution, size, etc.), we will still email you a PDF proof beforehand.
If you prefer a PDF proof before printing, please indicate this in the "Digital Proof" option available on the above order form. A digital proof may add one day to turnaround time but may assist in avoiding unnecessary mistakes.
Sending Your Notecard Art To Us is Easy
Please submit your artwork through the above form. If your artwork is not ready for submittal, you may email the file later to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place your order number in the subject line. Feel free to also use a third-party file storage company such as Google Drive or Box.
Enjoy Three Envelope Choices
Three fitted 4-Bar envelope choices are available for 3.5x5 note cards: White, Natural, and Kraft. The natural envelope is slightly darker in person than what you may notice on the screen.
3.5x5 Custom Notecards FAQ
Do you offer folded note cards?
Yes, we three different sizes as folded cards. Be sure to select the matte card for writing purposes.
Do 3.5" x 5" notecards come with envelopes?
Yes, you can select white, natural, or Kraft envelopes. You can also choose no envelopes.
Do you sell blank versions for notecards?
Sure, but it costs the same. Just let us know in the instructions area that you would like your cards blank.
What weight of card used on your note cards?
We offer a 16pt 120# matte card stock exclusively for notecards and flat cards. This is a step thicker than any paper we offer as postcards.
A Printkeg artist will prepare your artwork for printing and send you a visual in PDF format via email. This usually takes place within a few business hours. The image we will email you showcases trim location and CMYK colors in a limited fashion.
Make Graphic Work
This $9 option informs our staff to move forward with quick fixes and tackle any possible obstacles. Benefits may include reviewing file dimensions, tackling border issues, and reworking challenging "bleed" areas. There is one goal in mind: to ensure perfect Art Prints.
Edit My Design
This option is inexpensive for hiring us to modify your image file. Our designers edit or place elements into your file, like text, images, etc. The most common use of this service is changing event dates, removing signatures, and swapping photos.
Create My Art
We hire a trusted graphic designer with whom we've worked closely to help you create a new design from scratch. Most communication is via email. Most designs are finished in only a few business days.
Rush Turnaround speeds up your order time by one day. That could mean same-day printing. You need your prints urgently, so we will try to make it happen. We sometimes expedite the shipping if we cannot honor same-day printing.
Free Art Inspections
A human artist reviews every single file before printing starts. If we notice any problems, a Printkeg representative will contact you via email with options how to move forward.
Why Should You Print With Us?
Our primary goal is to make sure you are happy with your prints, The Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to Artists
In our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Fine Arts Printing projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production Times
We contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for Art Prints in the Fine Arts Printing industry. You'll be impressed with our fast production times, rush turnaround options, and available expedited shipping methods.