Papers For 4.25x5.5 Flat Cards
Our 4.25x5.5 Flat Cards host enhanced material far superior to postcards. The durable 130# gloss card displays energetic colors and a heavy hand.
A luxurious card solution, the 120# matte is our most elegant solution for printing artwork on flat cards. The media is also shine-free and made for writing.
This Fine Art media for 4.25x5.5 Flat Cards favors a watercolor-like paper texture to captivate the authenticity of physical art.
4.25x5.5 Flat Cards
Printing 4.25x5.5 Flat Cards
Learn More About Printing 4.25x5.5 Flat Cards
4.25 X 5.5 flat cards often portray save-the-dates, announcements, and RSVP's. Our online print company produces all artwork "full bleed" or "borderless," and a margin is only provided if present on original art. Brides, mothers, artists, and illustrators across the country take advantage of our low prices each day.
4.25" x 5.5" Card Features
- Ivory white, natural, or Kraft envelopes are elective.
- Both sides can be full bleed and full color.
- Our staff designers review art for proper printing.
- Enjoy three undeniably distinct card choices for any occasion.
Three Elegant, Durable Card Choices
- Gloss Card (130# Cover / 16pt) - This paper is our most premium, shiny, and durable card stock.
- Matte Card (120# Cover / 16pt) - This uncoated paper is less shiny and more suited for writing on and perfect as note cards or art cards.
- Textured Card (100# Cover / 14pt) - This paper intends to enhance the appearance of authenticity for printing artwork of paintings.
Turnaround For 4.25" x 5.5 Flat Cards
2 to 3 business days for all quantities.
Art Guidelines To Gain Better Print Quality for Your 4.25" x 5.5" Flat Cards.
If the following specifications seem Shyriiwook to you, don't let that dissuade you from ordering cards today. Our attentive agents review all files to make sure your cards print sharply. If we can't resolve any art issues we discover, a representative will email or call you.
- Make sure to set your card file with 4.5" x 5.75" dimensions. Remember to keep valuable content at least 0.25 inches away from the edges to avoid clipping. The pixel count for your design should be around 1350 x 1725.
- When beginning a new design, make sure you are working in a 300dpi environment. The quality settings for many professional graphics applications default at 72dpi (Adobe) and 132dpi (Procreate). Increasing your quality settings to 300dpi or higher before you start working is key to optimal print quality.
- We prefer PDF or JPG file formats. However, our company will accept other file types like PNG, EPS, AI, PSD, and TIF.
- Try producing your art in CMYK color mode. We convert all 4.25" x 5.5" flat cards files to CMYK before printing. Many artists unknowingly work in RGB, which is a color mode intended for digital media. This process can lead to softened or undesired color variations.
Visualize Trim Area with a Flat Card Template
To print a 4.25 x 5.5" flat card properly, your image file should be 4.5 x 5.75" and at least 300dpi. The below template may help you visualize and understand the bleed areas. If not, don't worry too much. Our experts inspect and adjust all artwork to ensure impressive prints are delivered to you every time.
Proofs For Flat Cards May Help Detect Issues
We usually find that proofs for most 4.25x5.5 flat card print projects are unnecessary. Our staff briefly inspects all files for quality purposes. If we see possible difficulties (resolution, size, etc.), we will still email you a PDF proof beforehand to ensure your prints look great! If you require a quick preview before printing, please select the suitable option in the "digital proof" dropdown area.
A digital proof will delay an order by one business day but provides an extra step of proofreading that could prove beneficial.
Three A2 Envelope Choices are Available
Three envelope choices are available for 4.25.5x5.5 flat cards: White, Natural, and Kraft. The natural envelope is a little darker in person than what you may interpret on the screen.
We are Thankful for These Reviews From Clients
"I used this place in a pinch because my usual printing situation isn’t available right now, but I was really impressed! :) I’m not used to ordering prints from places online and don’t even like going places to have things printed for me due to not having the control I like. But this was SUPER affordable and fast and the quality was pretty good. perfect for what I needed them for. I’ll be ordering again :)" - Emmett
"I love you guys! As a graphic design, illustrator, and professor of design, I'm always using your services or sending clients and students your way. Even though it's an "online" service, I've always felt like a valued, individual customer. Recently, when USPS lost my prints, you guys jumped in, printed new ones, and had them out the door to me in a few days. And, even though I was willing to pay, knowing it wasn't anything you did, you replaced the product with no additional charges. That's just awesome customer service...which is the cherry on the sundae that is the excellent quality of prints you have. Keep up the good work, guys...I'm a customer for life!" - Jeff
Many Options for 4.25" x 5.5" Flat Card Printing
4.25" x 5.5" Offer Our Most Luxurious Papers
4.25" x 5.5" is a wonderfully versatile size. You can turn almost any 8x10 or 11x14 art into a 4.25" x 5.5" custom flat card with little effort. They are commonly harnessed for invitations, postcards, thank you cards, coupons, and so much more. Envelope options are available with flat, folded, and note cards.
4.25" x 5.5" Postcards Are An Economical Choice
Postcards offer three stylish papers and awesome price tiers for 4.25" x 5.5" cards. Choose from our gloss, matte, or textured cards with small and long-run quantity options. Postcards are a tad more sensible for projects not requiring the same elegance that comes along with invitations with envelopes.
Guaranteed HappinessWe want you to be happy with your 4.25x5.5 Flat Cards, so we created the Printkeg Promise. This is our guarantee and commitment to serving artists across the nation. It doesn't help anyone if you purchase retail art you can't actually sell. We are here to ensure your success.
Dedicated to ArtistsIn our "About Us" area, you can view incredible photographs of the most recent Invitations & Note Cards projects we've worked on. We geared our entire atmosphere, including the workforce and production facility, to serve retail artists first and foremost.
Fast Production TimesWe contribute some of the fastest turnaround times for 4.25x5.5 Flat Cards in the Invitations & Note Cards industry. You'll be impressed with how we handle Invitations & Note Cards which includes fast production times, rush turnaround options, and expedited shipping.